SPOD 2 Mar 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once again, it is time for a Stupid Post of the Day! Todays winner is Alate One. A fool so foolish he says the Bible is false, and the earth was not made in 6 days, but instead evolved over millions and billions of years.

Anyway on to the subject of his boneheadedness.

In NM's thread on retarded insults, I pointed out that Jesus mocked decision making and down right capacity, and did it often.

Tell it to Jesus.

Fools and blind!

That of course is an literal translation, but you can figure it out.
A euphemism doesn't change what was said.

And here is the troll that doesn't even believe the Bible attempt to correct and come over the top.

That would make sense if you actually read what Jesus said . . . .

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matt 5:22

But hardly surprising coming from you Nick, since you seem to think everyone smarter than you is an idiot (which is virtually everyone on this forum). And are willing to name call with zero provocation. Hardly surprising to find so many of your posts in this thread.

Yet here is what I refered to, and what Jesus said.

Matthew 23

16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.’ 17 Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold? 18 And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.’ 19 Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift?

Jesus didn't say you need correct lenses and a white cane with a red tip. He called them morons, and worse, evil morons. Whether you all like it all or not. And one other thing you flaming retard, I come down on you and will because you deny the Bible and mock God daily.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once again, it is time for a Stupid Post of the Day! Todays winner is Alate One. A fool so foolish he says the Bible is false, and the earth was not made in 6 days, but instead evolved over millions and billions of years.

Anyway on to the subject of his boneheadedness.

In NM's thread on retarded insults, I pointed out that Jesus mocked decision making and down right capacity, and did it often.

And here is the troll that doesn't even believe the Bible attempt to correct and come over the top.

The only person who came out of that whole thread looking like a bonehead, is .... Nick M.

Why do you find it necessary to be so immature and nasty to other people who are not willing to bow down to your arrogance?

So, tell us Nick, are you trying to say that you are following the example of Jesus when you call people nasty names and ridicule them just for daring to not agree with YOU?

What a wonderful example you set ... IF that example is one to make others turn their backs on Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.