Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

PS "You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in the day of slaughter".

truthjourney

I didn't miss it out I left it out, but if you insist.

Children learn this fun nonsense from their mothers of whom it is said: "But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth".
Are you still bashing women? A loving mother and a loving father would want their child to be happy, to enjoy life, have fun, play and be a child.

Truster

Are you still bashing women? A loving mother and a loving father would want their child to be happy, to enjoy life, have fun, play and be a child.

I've given you the facts. I can't give you the intellectual nor spiritual capacity to comprehend the facts.

Truster

"Don't criticise what you don't understand"....someone once said. He went on to say, "your sons and your daughters are beyond your command".

Truster

"You love evil more than good, Falsehood more than speaking what is right. Selah."

"You have not heard, you have not known. Even from long ago your ear has not been open, Because I knew that you would deal very treacherously; And you have been called a rebel from birth."

Truster

Maybe you need to try to fire up a few neurons and think about what you're saying.

Ad hominem yet again.

"Against whom do you jest? Against whom do you open wide your mouth And stick out your tongue? Are you not children of rebellion, Offspring of deceit"

Truster

"But evil will come on you Which you will not know how to charm away; And disaster will fall on you For which you cannot atone; And destruction about which you do not know Will come on you suddenly".

Truster

Religion begins in man and looks heavenward in an attempt to please the Creator and Sustainer of all.

The Evangelism of Salvation begins in the predetermined will of the Eternal Almighty. Salvation enters time from eternity and works in man to convert and regenerate.

Religion is a work of pride. The Evangelism of Salvation draws forth pride and destroys it.

Leaving in its wake a repentant and humbled sinner.

Last edited:

Truster

For some time, when asked by a nurse, if I have any allergies I've answered, just the two. Wilful ignorance and blatant stupidity.

Today this list was increased by two.

People who don't keep their word and those that interrupt someone mid-sentence.

Truster

Either Elohim governs, or He is governed; either Elohim rules, or He is ruled; either Elohim has His way, or men have theirs. A mans understanding on this matter effects his thinking and how he conducts his affairs. A mans thinking on this discovers if the man trusts, or not. A mans understanding or lack in this has a direct effect on his peace or lack of peace.

Truster

Either Elohim governs, or He is governed; either Elohim rules, or He is ruled; either Elohim has His way, or men have theirs. A mans understanding on this matter effects his thinking and how he conducts his affairs. A mans thinking on this discovers if the man trusts, or not. A mans understanding or lack in this has a direct effect on his peace or lack of peace.

Just some of the antonyms of peace:

disagreement, hate, hatred, discord, agitation
disharmony, distress, fighting, frustration
upset, war, worry.

If these are your daily bread then you are deluded.

"There is says my Elohim no peace unto the wicked".

In this verse, as in all scripture, the opposite or antithesis applies equally and that means there is peace unto the just. After my conversion when I visited denominations people would approach me and speak as if I was a brother unto them. I would ask the question, "have you been saved"? When they said, yes, I would ask, then where is your peace?

Truster

"Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;"

If you suffer tribulation and anguish (so called depression anxiety) then your intentions, thoughts, words and deeds are evil continually.

Truster

The word "all' is twisted this way and that by the readers of scripture.In scripture the word all, as applied to mankind is used in two senses, absolutely and relatively.

"all" can mean either all without distinction or all without exception.

Truster

Elohim decreed and predetermined the salvation of some, the scriptures state "few". He not only predetermined their salvation, but also the means used in their calling to the evangelism of salvation.
The antitheses is also true. He decreed the destruction of many and equally purposed the means by which they would be left destitute of trust as well as blind and deaf to the outward call.

Truster

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

God's Truth

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

That scripture about the natural man is about a man who only wants to live to please their flesh.

Those kind of people do not want anything to do with what is spiritual.

We are not just flesh, we are spirit.

There are people who want more out of life than to just please our flesh, and those are the people who seek God.

God's Truth

Elohim decreed and predetermined the salvation of some, the scriptures state "few". He not only predetermined their salvation, but also the means used in their calling to the evangelism of salvation.
The antitheses is also true. He decreed the destruction of many and equally purposed the means by which they would be left destitute of trust as well as blind and deaf to the outward call.

The plan for salvation to be through the body of Christ was made by God before the creation of anything, and then God made the world through the body of Christ.

God knows who will chose Him, but He doesn't make anyone choose Him.