ECT Speaking in tongues

john w

Hall of Fame
Let's look at fasting. Mads hate fasting because they love their food too much. Especially john w.

I went 2.22 hours w/o my Mr. Cookie Bars, dopie Opie, so that is a false, satanic charge. You fruitcake, nutcase, emotional blubbering basket case Penty types hate fasting from your "Back to Pentecost" fraud sign gifts, made up/embarrassing "the anointing....slain in the spirit...word of knowledge...healings............."

"Charismatic" frauds.....Every last one of you clowns........

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The God-haters laughed at: the D.L. Moody revival, the Welsh revival, the Armenian outpouring, the Parham revival, the Azuza street revival, the Jesus movement and the Charismatic renewal.

He who laughs last, laughs best. :burnlib:

andyc

You must be Pentecostal.

The thread title kinda gives it away, doesn't it?

They are into feelings and experiences,

Nothing wrong with experiences in faith, but feelings are liars. Isaac thought he was feeling Essau.

it's the narcissistic religion of 20th and 21st centuries.

Putting God first is the opposite of narcissism. Putting self first, by denying what he has to offer in order to satisfy self, is more accurate description of narcissism.

Most Pentecostal nonsense. But you do have to give the movement credit for making everything all about them and what they can get.

Actually, what you have posted here is "anti-faith". All you have is TM [Toddler Mentality] - gimme gimme I want it NOW. That is not faith, it's just plain greed.

That is not what I've said at all. You should probably not respond. You do, after all, reject truths when you only see one verse in scripture stating them as fact.

john w

Hall of Fame
Would you want to see something that brings glory to God?

Obviously not.

You "charismatic" clowns don't bring glory to God-you embarrass him, and those for whom He died, with your nutcase antics, fraud sign gifts/healings/falling down clown acts.................

Fraud.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pentecostal/Charismatics truly do go on emotions and feelings. During the rule of the "Antichrist" and the false prophet that ought to come in handy for them. They're a plethora of ignorant and naive people hanging around planet earth. They'll be a piece of cake to fool.