ECT Speaking in Tongues.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is the other way.

The people who are saying that here, have no experience of speaking in tongues.

Somehow the non-tongues speakers think they know all about it.

LA

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

You seem to be disregarding Jesus' word conveniently.

There are plenty of fake tongue speakers using Jesus' name in vein.

Those fake churches are growing rapidly all over the world too.

This is another elite denomination.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
It is the other way.

The people who are saying that here, have no experience of speaking in tongues.

Somehow the non-tongues speakers think they know all about it.

LA

This energy is different with different people. It can be spread out slowly where no sudden mouth movement happens. Some have it all at once. Some gets this energy slowly over time. Both have the same results. The spread out ones are more intelligent and careful. The other opens the doors quickly and let anything in according the the coaching of the pastor's and usually uneducated

oatmeal

1 Corinthians 14:19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

Yes, indeed.

In the church, but in your private prayer life I Corinthians 14:14-15, speak in tongues all you can. I Corinthians 14:18

oatmeal

This is Paul's teaching.

that's why I don't trust his teachings as authentic.

This is so self admiration too.

Romans 4:20

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi and then if you do Acts 2:42 and then sell all that you have ?

And also go to TEMPLE , DON'T YOU SEE in verse 46 , and see you THERE ??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

Good post! I'll bet Oatmeal won't be to eager to sell
all he has? He should first start with his Laptop?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This energy is different with different people. It can be spread out slowly where no sudden mouth movement happens. Some have it all at once. Some gets this energy slowly over time. Both have the same results. The spread out ones are more intelligent and careful. The other opens the doors quickly and let anything in according the the coaching of the pastor's and usually uneducated

Non-sense! But, if you wanna believe it, go for it! Why not, it's
Christmas!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
LA and Oatmeal,

Pentecostal or tongue speaking or charismatic churches are disgracing Jesus' name with their lunatic exhibition.

It sure is not glorifying God, and you cannot see it or refuse to see it?

Why is it?

oatmeal

Yes, really.

Your faith is not working to glorify God. That proves you are not truthful servant.

You need dignity in your faith, friend.

So you choose to live the gospel period?

Why not just back further and live in the garden of Eden?

oatmeal

LA and Oatmeal,

Pentecostal or tongue speaking or charismatic churches are disgracing Jesus' name with their lunatic exhibition.

It sure is not glorifying God, and you cannot see it or refuse to see it?

Why is it?

Yes, they are, but

1. speaking in tongues is still from God no matter how stupidly some people act while doing it.

2. you can take a bowl of vanilla pudding and mix dog poop in it, but the pudding is still there.

No one would eat it with the poop in it,

but if the poop was not in it, the pudding would be edible and delicious.

Their stupid antics pollute the experience of speaking in tongues, but if they kept the poop out of it, the speaking in tongues would seem stupid

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So you choose to live the gospel period?

Why not just back further and live in the garden of Eden?

I am Jesus' servant, so I live for Him. I live according what Jesus commands me to do.

BTW, we will be living in the garden of Eden if we have second lives.

We lost privilege of living in garden of Eden because of our wicked deeds.

Now we have to prove to God that we are not interested in living in wicked and evil world by our action.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, they are, but

1. speaking in tongues is still from God no matter how stupidly some people act while doing it.

2. you can take a bowl of vanilla pudding and mix dog poop in it, but the pudding is still there.

No one would eat it with the poop in it,

but if the poop was not in it, the pudding would be edible and delicious.

Their stupid antics pollute the experience of speaking in tongues, but if they kept the poop out of it, the speaking in tongues would seem stupid

How does speaking in tongues glorify God?