Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Do you go therefore into all nations? I know you don't actually teach, because what you say defies the meaning of the word.

How is it you think you're going into all the nations?

Yes. You have a false god of your own determination.

I do not go into all nations. Why don't you? Didn't the LORD tell you to?

Nah, I believe the gospel and trust the LORD. I'm not a reprobate.

Do you believe the gospel and trust the LORD?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I do not go into all nations. Why don't you? Didn't the LORD tell you to?

No. But you seem to think He told you and me and everyone to do so.

Nah, I believe the gospel and trust the LORD. I'm not a reprobate.

You don't know the Gospel, and you have trust rather than faith. You're a reprobate.

Do you believe the gospel and trust the LORD?

Believe is a verb. Faith is a noun. You don't have faith. So your believing is vain. Your trust is not faith.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So in your opinion, upon what are the distinctions rightly based?

I believe the distinctions are revealed throughout the Scriptures, in God's own definitions and descriptions of Himself. A sample passage would be the inspired definition and description of the promised Christ Child promised in Isaiah 9:6-7.

Do you agree with this statement?: "It is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds." This summary is virtually the fullest extent of the distinctions between the three divine persons, as far as I can tell.

I agree that this describes the divine economy as it relates to creation, but I am not sure it is ontological distinction within the Godhead.

Where do you see this in their teachings on the Trinity?

In the sentence just discussed that appears to be premised upon ontological differences, origins, and actions. . . which I do not see revealed as occurring in the eternal realm.

I believe the individuations of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, remain the only "I AM."

Edited to add: I am not arguing. Just discussing my take on the wording of the catechism.

SaulToPaul 2

What do you find wrong with sarcastic humor in response to your own? Are you judging my actions to determine by godliness?

How utterly non-Dispensational of you.

We're unregenerate, according to you.
The regenerate have a higher standard, do they not?

Are you sure you are regenerated? Your comment about his hair did not sound like something a Christian would say.

Right Divider

Body part
I believe the individuations of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, remain the only "I AM."

Edited to add: I am not arguing. Just discussing my take on the wording of the catechism.
"Individuation is the process by which an individual becomes distinct.Individuation distinguishes you from everybody else. The word individual is a good clue to the meaning of individuation, which is how a being becomes an independent, separate entity."
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/individuation

So now you're a reprobate too!

I sure hope that PPS is willing to correct you. I'd be sad to find out that he's a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.