Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nope, as they are: pure and preserved (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV)!

To believe that the Words of God were preserved ONLY in one translation (the KJV) is superstitious.

Nowhere are we told to study anything, but the authentic. We have all scripture and it throughly furnishes us (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV).

What I say . . the above is a superstitious belief in only one publication and edition of the Word of God. Without any basis for claiming it to be the only "authentic."

The words of the Lord are pure and we have them in English in a King James Bible. There's no need to look elsewhere!

Without questioning the excellence of the KJV, I say you have become narrow and superstitious in your adherence to it alone, and you evidence no hunger or thirst for investigating further to learn more about the truths of God.

IOW's you are stuck in nothing but a religious rut . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nope. The words mean what they say, as they say it and to whom they say it.

How do you know this for sure, if you do not investigate the original Greek used in the KJV (or any other) version?

Any translation version of the Bible we Christians pick up and read, should be checked against the original language used, in order to avoid error and possible human influence upon the script.

heir

TOL Subscriber
To believe that the Words of God were preserved ONLY in one translation (the KJV) is superstitious.
Not in the least as all "the Bibles" do not say the same thing!

What I say . .
Your final authority

Without questioning the excellence of the KJV, I say you have become narrow and superstitious in your adherence to it alone, and you evidence no hunger or thirst for investigating further to learn more about the truths of God.
vs.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

IOW's you are stuck in nothing but a religious rut . . .
Nope! I'm free Colossians 2:8 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Any translation version of the Bible we Christians pick up and read, should be checked against the original language used, in order to avoid error and possible human influence upon the script.
We have all scripture in a KJB. Where is your "all scripture in the "original language"? Where can I get a copy?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not in the least as all "the Bibles" do not say the same thing!

All the more reason to go back and check a Greek Linear to find the most original intent of any Scripture passage. Such is how we evaluate all the various translations.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
We have all scripture in a KJB. Where is your "all scripture in the "original language"? Where can I get a copy?

Buy a reputable Concordance and Lexicon, a Greek Linear, and find a church with an educated Pastor who has been educated in the languages.

heir

TOL Subscriber
All the more reason to go back and check a Greek Linear to find the most original intent of any Scripture passage. Such is how we evaluate all the various translations.

No need! The pure and preserved words of the Lord are right there in a KJB. The KJB exalts many things, one of the most important being the faith of Jesus Christ whereas the counterfeit replaces it and changes whose faith it is that justified us to ours!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No need! The pure and preserved words of the Lord are right there in a KJB. The KJB exalts many things, one of the most important being the faith of Jesus Christ whereas the counterfeit replaces it and changes whose faith it is that justified us to ours!

So you claim, but the erroneous teachings you put forth, that limit the Gospel message, give evidence you have been robbed of the entirety of the Truths of God, due to your superstitious allegiance to a small number of MAD adherents and cultists.

It is really tragic . . .

Because your human pride is the obstacle to your learning more of God.

But this is not new. Many family members of cultists have anguished over how to release and rescue their loved ones, from unfounded and unchristian beliefs. It is a hard thing to witness, or to help.

All that can be done, is to continue to warn . . if not for the one so trapped . . but in the hope that others do not fall into the same spiritual pit.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Buy a reputable Concordance and Lexicon, a Greek Linear, and find a church with an educated Pastor who has been educated in the languages.
My final authority is all scripture, not "reputable Concordance and Lexicon, a Greek Linear". Teachers are there to Ephesians 4:12-17 KJV, but it is up to each individual to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. Again, this is all by studying the authentic all scripture that we have and hold today.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So you claim, but the erroneous teachings you put forth, that limit the Gospel message, give evidence you have been robbed of the entirety of the Truths of God, due to your superstitious allegiance to a small number of MAD adherents.

It is really tragic . . .

Because your human pride is the obstacle to your learning more of God.
Oh, please! If anyone is "limiting the gospel message" it is you and those like PPS, who want people to get away from the word of God even though the power is the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe )1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
My final authority is all scripture, not "reputable Concordance and Lexicon, a Greek Linear". Teachers are there to Ephesians 4:12-17 KJV, but it is up to each individual to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. Again, this is all by studying the authentic all scripture that we have and hold today.

So you say, but you limit the Scripture you apply to yourself, and you deny the blessings of learning from other Christian scholars.

Do you realize you have spiritually trapped yourself in a little cage?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh, please! If anyone is "limiting the gospel message" it is you and those like PPS, who want people to get away from the word of God

No, not at all . . PPS and I would that you would extend your knowledge of the Word of God, by studying the original languages of the Word of God!

It is the same Gospel, but in depth you have never allowed yourself to discover!

heir

TOL Subscriber
No, not at all . . PPS and I would that you would extend your knowledge of the Word of God, by studying the original languages of the Word of God!
Balogna! You both wish to spoil others (Colossians 2:8 KJV) and PPS doesn't believe the KJB is the word of God anymore than you do!

It is the same Gospel, but in depth you have never allowed yourself to discover!
Nonsense! There are many gospels in the Bible!

heir

TOL Subscriber
So you say, but you limit the Scripture you apply to yourself, and you deny the blessings of learning from other Christian scholars.
I recognize (not limit) that all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable...(2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV). It means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. It's all written FOR our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but it's not ALL written TO us or about us. We are required to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

Do you realize you have spiritually trapped yourself in a little cage?
Not in the least! I am free to believe every word of all scripture whereas you must spiritualize passages away (a sign of unbelief) that in some cases say the exact opposite of the other!

Status
Not open for further replies.