Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Observe, the continued satanic deception, bob and weave:

"2. Did Judas preach this "The Gospel," this "that simple Gospel," that you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?"-John W

"Since you don't know what Gospel means or what repentance or sins mean, your quesiton is moot. And it's all you have, except the same ineffective and non-salvific regret and remorse of Judas."-Jeremiah

Answer the question, devil boy-yes, or no.

"3. What "the Gospel" did Judas preach, Jerry? Was it a "false gospel?"-John W

"More of the same ignorant posturing, Gomer."-Jeremiah

Answer the question, devil boy.

Exposed as a satanic fraud-again.

john w

Hall of Fame
MADs don't even know what Gospel means. Just as they have only "repented themselves" like Judas instead of having been granted repentance (the noun) from God.

There is nothing worse than a Dispensational Arminian or Open Theist. Nothing. It's the false gospel of Satan.

Asked again-what does "Gospel" mean, devil boy?

Not a peep-his daddy has a gag order on him.

john w

Hall of Fame
2. Did Judas preach this "The Gospel," this "that simple Gospel," that you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, devil boy Jeremiah?

22 requests-NADA.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
good news

Insufficient, as always.

It is 'given" by God to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:25 KJV).

That's repentance (metanoia). Judas repented (metamellomai), which was the point; and you failed miserably as the idolator you are.

Just like Nang, you call 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV a "false gospel".

I've ALWAYS affirmed 1Corinthians 15:1-4 as the Gospel. Liar.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Insufficient, as always.
No, it's simple. Gospel equals good news.

That's repentance (metanoia). Judas repented (metamellomai), which was the point; and you failed miserably as the idolator you are.
Repentance pertaining to us is given by God to the acknowledging of the truth. I wasn't talking about Judas nor do I care to. I'm particularly concerned with what saith the scriptures unto you and me as should you (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

I've ALWAYS affirmed 1Corinthians 15:1-4 as the Gospel. Liar.
No, you do not believe that Christ died for our sins as declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I believe the words on the pages of my King James Bible and how about that!

You believe the script. You don't believe what those words mean in translation and interpretation.

The terms are defined therein!

No, they're not. That's absurd. Words don't self-define by bare appearance. You deny 2000 years of the Christian faith.

That's because you won't step foot into a local fellowship and have gone rogue with your heretic peers who despise the actual inspired scriptural text.

No need for a so called scholar of a language I neither read, speak or study to determine the meaning of PLAIN ENGLISH!

Nobody said anything about being a scholar. People use English dictionaries all the time for writings that weren't even translated from another language.

This is the most ridiculously stupid statement anyone has ever made. Except your other MAD peers who also say this.

You were talked out of believing God. What a tragedy!

NO. The demons, like all you MADs, believe in God. That's not salvific. The tragedy is you despising inspired scripture.

English doesn't determine translation in arrears.

I believe every word of my King James Bible and I will not be ashamed at the judgment seat.

No, you don't. And yes, you will. You think Judas had authentic repentance unto salvation. You think sins (hamartemata) are sins (hamartiai). You pervert everything Erasmus contributed to the KJV.

The very foudational contibutor to the KJV translation would declare you anathema, apostate, or reprobate. He'd despise your despite for scripute, just as God does.

You can't believe the words on the page mean what they say yet you say, "Right".

I believe the words on the page. You don't. You believe your concepts about what they mean because your language has sculpted your heart and mind in deception.

How long does one have to study the "the Greek" before they can be saved?

If they've heard the truth and haven't heard a substitute English fallacy, that study can come during their walk of the Spirit after they are saved. If they're given false meanings, they may hear something besides the Gospel from false English meanings that those like you deceive them by.

Can people be saved without knowing "the Greek"?

If it's translated correctly into English, of course. That's the problem. You don't know what repentance and sins mean, and you know something ELSE in the place of what they mean.

Faith is not given to anyone and then they believe. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Faith and hearing are nouns. They're not verbs. You think you're saved because you did something. You think your works saved you. The Word of God saves, not your works. And it does so by the noun of hearing, out of which the noun of faith comes.

In your world, it comes by "the Greek"?

No. It comes by valid translation so the report (hearing) IS the Word of God, which saves. NOT your paltry and pathetic works that begin with you allegedly believing with no faith to do so or that came from the Word of God.

"the gospel which was preached of me"

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

What is it?

It's every scripture that you would post that it is, but according to the proper translation for meaning so that it's the accurate report (hearing, from Romans 10:17) instead of your false report.

It says "this grace" and it's a specific grace as in the unsearchable riches of Christ to these "you Gentiles" (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). You sure do like to change what the words of the Lord say.

"This" is a demonstrative pronoun. The Greek article "The" began as a weak demonstrative pronoun and became the article. "This" is just the referrent form of "the".

I don't change anything. You don't understand even the basic rudiments of language for English OR for the language it is translated from.

It's pure idiocy.

You are a fake!

No. You're the pseudo-English fake, always worshipping the letters on the page instead of the Word itself. There is no life of the Spirit in you.

It is you who cannot prove what you believe by the scriptures!

I do exactly that in the most copious detail imaginable. It's your ignorance and arrogance that presume you know what translated words mean. Words aren't even translated from Greek into English with the same English words much of the time.

You don't get to make up what you want them to say.

You're the perverter doing that, along with your band of non-churcher MAD destroyers of truth.

What saith the scripture? You can't prove a thing!

I've done so repeatedly. ANY basic linguist would laugh at you and be appalled. You're like a kindergartner defending their bad spelling of a word by phonetics only.

I am corrected by all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV.

No, you most certainly are not. There is nothing worse than your Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance, except your hatred for how God inspired His Word for all ages.

Paul's grace as in the grace that Paul preached! It is unlike that preached by Peter and the boys!

There aren't differing species of grace. Once again you demonstrate your illiteracy and preschool novice status.

Nope. But all your false ridiculous 19th-century doctrines are. All MADs are fools.

Only a deceitful worker would have a problem with someone believing the pure words of the Lord in a King James Bible.

You don't. You believe what you think they mean. Any translator would destroy your drivel. The translators of the KJV would hate every word you speak.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
No, it's simple. Gospel equals good news.

Hearing about a coming big weekly paycheck is "good news". Is that the Gospel?

It's a very particular good news, and it has an etymology to help understand it thoroughly. Using the dumbed-down demands may seem great for kids, but adults are supposed to be "of age" in the faith.

You are without excuse for your infancy and false doctrines.

Repentance pertaining to us is given by God to the acknowledging of the truth. I wasn't talking about Judas nor do I care to.

You did. And repenatance is a NOUN. YOU don't "do" it. It's granted by God. You make that and everything else a work, and then go on to worship the dead letters instead of knowing what words mean in translation.

And that wouldn't be so horrific if you weren't always condescending to everyone else and pretending you're a soldier for the faith that you actually despise and don't know it.

I'm particularly concerned with what saith the scriptures

No, you're not at all. All you're concerned with is a Dr. Seuss reading of English while ignoring translation.

unto you and me as should you (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

I am. You don't care about it at all or you'd stop standing for untruth based on English vagueries you've turned into false perceptions and bad doctrine.

No, you do not believe that Christ died for our sins as declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

I'm the one who does. YOU think sins (hamartiai) are sins (hamartemata), and don't know the difference.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
1.What does the term "gospel" mean, slick?

Nice change the subject with your "repentance" moving target.

2. Did Judas preach this "The Gospel," this "that simple Gospel," that you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

21 requests-NADA.

3. What "the Gospel" did Judas preach, Jerry? Was it a "false gospel?"

For the 21st time, he drops back, and....

View attachment 24483

Observe, the continued satanic deception, bob and weave:

"2. Did Judas preach this "The Gospel," this "that simple Gospel," that you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?"-John W

"Since you don't know what Gospel means or what repentance or sins mean, your quesiton is moot. And it's all you have, except the same ineffective and non-salvific regret and remorse of Judas."-Jeremiah

Answer the question, devil boy-yes, or no.

"3. What "the Gospel" did Judas preach, Jerry? Was it a "false gospel?"-John W

"More of the same ignorant posturing, Gomer."-Jeremiah

Answer the question, devil boy.

Exposed as a satanic fraud-again.

Asked again-what does "Gospel" mean, devil boy?

Not a peep-his daddy has a gag order on him.

2. Did Judas preach this "The Gospel," this "that simple Gospel," that you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, devil boy Jeremiah?

22 requests-NADA.

22nd request:

What "the Gospel" did Judas preach, Jerry? Was it a "false gospel?"

Pneumonia Jeremiah:

Silence.

Satanic fraud.

More drivel from the one who repented (metamellomai) instead of having repentance (metanoia), like Judas your close brother in deception and faithlessness.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
MADs are all Judases. They've selfishly regretted (metamellomai, not metanoia/metanoeo) their sins (hamartemata, not hamartiai) as a work, just as they've believed as a work. And none of it is according to the report (hearing - the thing heard) by means of God's Word. Just like Judas.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MADs are all Judases. They've selfishly regretted (metamellomai, not metanoia/metanoeo) their sins (hamartemata, not hamartiai) as a work, just as they've believed as a work. And none of it is according to the report (hearing - the thing heard) by means of God's Word. Just like Judas.

Huh?? Here's some good advice. If you're gonna insult someone or a group of someones, at least use insulting words that they fully understand. That would be a good idea, don't ya think? Or, maybe that's just it, you don't think?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS, if you MUST feel superior to everyone else on TOL, at least learn to spell your "scholarly words/phrases" correctly. Otherwise, they'll begin to think you have a problem articulating your thoughts into words.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Evidently, PPS has old GM on Eggnore (ignore) I have a hunch it has to do with his fear of interacting with me on a mature level? He realizes that my "rapier wit" is extremely damaging to his "immense ego."

Status
Not open for further replies.