Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What Nang said there is exactly what God's Truth says, just worded a little less bluntly.

Nang says God makes them do it. He doesn't decide they go to hell because he saw the future, he decided they will go to hell, then makes them they way they are. Nang, beloved57....all the Calvinists here agree. Some are just a little more subtil.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nang, is it logical? The predestination to hell?
I'm trying to understand why it's a must for one to be predestined to heaven and hell.
And no ask mr wrong to lay out his websites. Not gonna spend time on that.
Just want to know why it is that the lost had to be created to be lost.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang says God makes them do it.

Nope. Never said so. Never believed so. Never posted so.

He doesn't decide they go to hell because he saw the future, he decided they will go to hell, then makes them they way they are.

All created men are subject to sin, because they are, by nature, less than their Creator.

Only God is God and God cannot be replicated, copied, or cloned. Men could only be created out of dust, and God knew when He created them, that all would fall short of His glory.

So why did God create men, knowing they could not and would not be sinless like Him?

That is the real question . . .

Any (biblical) thoughts?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, is it logical? The predestination to hell?

Is it logical that God would sacrifice the life of His only begotten Son to save undeserving sinners?

I'm trying to understand why it's a must for one to be predestined to heaven and hell.

He who creates the beginning of all things has the sovereign right to determine the end of all things.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sometimes it is strange to see people try and lie like nang does regarding what you did or didn't say during the age of the internet. You posted, I copied and pasted. There is no attorney-client privilege to tell lies behind.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sometimes it is strange to see people try and lie like nang does regarding what you did or didn't say during the age of the internet. You posted, I copied and pasted. There is no attorney-client privilege to tell lies behind.

I do not lie . . You just do not understand the doctrine of predestination, God's sovereignty, nor mankind's moral responsibility under the Law and Moral Standards of their Maker.

IOW's you have not received a decent biblical/theological education & teaching.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is it logical that God would sacrifice the life of His only begotten Son to save undeserving sinners?

Oh, I see. So, according to your Calvinist belief system, Christ ONLY died for those who "DESERVED" to be saved. Whereas, He didn't shed His blood for those who were "UNDESERVING." Therefore, YOU deserved to inherit eternal life while myriads of others weren't as deserving as you, right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks for straightening me out Nang. I always thought one had to hear the Gospel and place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. However, you say, "You only have to deserve it."

Status
Not open for further replies.