SOZO

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102280&page=9#top

My qualifications:

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind"

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love."

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

"The steadfast of mind Thou wilt keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in Thee"

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord"

"The LORD is near to the brokenhearted, And saves those who are crushed in spirit."

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

"When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Thy consolations delight my soul."

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

What a great Post!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's standing on the right foundation, that's for sure!

Good pic, Kat.

Congrats, S0Z0!