Sons Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubRam

All who will inherit life immortal will be gods.

Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Genesis 6:2
the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were powerful men of old, men of renown.

[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

Job 1:6
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Job 2:1
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos 1:10
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

Luke 20:36
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels/messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

Galatians 3:26
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yashua.

John 10:33-34
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be (a God)."
34 Yashua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yashua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24
The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:19
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Galatians 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Philippians 2:15
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

False Prophet

Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.
But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name. [13] Who are born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gen 6:4
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
(NKJ)

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(KJV)

4 The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.
(ASV)

5303 nephiyl (nef-eel');

or nephil (nef-eel'); from 5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:

KJV-- giant.

CherubRam

4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
(NKJ)

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(KJV)

4 The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.
(ASV)

5303 nephiyl (nef-eel');

KJV-- giant.

Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade. Fallen, as in falling from grace. No redeeming qualities.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade. Fallen, as in falling from grace. No redeeming qualities.

I said
I don't know where you got that but strongs dictionary defines it like this
5303 nephiyl (nef-eel');

KJV-- giant.

If your using the NIV maybe you should rethink which bible to read.

CherubRam

:thumb: Yes.

There three kinds of beings: God, angels, unbelievers.

The word "angel" is not a biblical word, it is from the Pagan religion.

Numbers 21:5. they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!"
6. Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.

Jude 5. Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6. And the [angels / messengers] who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

The transliteral is "messenger" or "messenger of God".

CherubRam

I said
I don't know where you got that but strongs dictionary defines it like this
5303 nephiyl (nef-eel');

KJV-- giant.

If your using the NIV maybe you should rethink which bible to read.

I study from all the bibles. Think for yourself. Those who wrote the KJV are men, and men are fallible.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

The root of "church" is Circe, the daughter of the sun, a sorceress.

So what? Are believers required by scripture to use ecclesia or congregation or assembly?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

The transliteral is "messenger" or "messenger of God".

And saith unto him, "If thou be the Son of God cast thyself down for it is written, 'He shall give his angels charge concerning thee and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.'" (Matthew 4:6).

Are you thinking Jesus did not know scripture? If he did what was the "messengers" message to him?

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
There is also ADOPTION from the human family.
Epi.1
[5] Having predestinated us
unto the adoption of children
by (means of) Jesus Christ
to himself,
according to the good pleasure of his will,

Jesus is not ADOPTED.
He is begotten...

Daniel1611

The sons of God in Genesis 6 are the fallen angelic host. This is the ancient interpretation of Genesis 6, and it is the obvious one. If you never have, read The Omega Conspiracy by Dr. I.D.E. Thomas. Great book.

CherubRam

The root of "church" is Circe, the daughter of the sun, a sorceress.

So what? Are believers required by scripture to use ecclesia or congregation or assembly?

Ecclesia means congregation or assembly. The word "Church" is not biblical. The word "Church" was added by the Pagans. Church was a Roman voting place where people came to cast their vote.

CherubRam

"Sons of God" in the OT always refers to the angelic host. Men are not called sons of God in the OT.

The words (angelic and angel) are not biblical, they have there roots in Paganism and Mysticism.

Old Testament Scriptures.
Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Genesis 6:2
the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were powerful men of old, men of renown.

[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

Job 1:6
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Job 2:1
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos 1:10
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ecclesia means congregation or assembly. The word "Church" is not biblical. The word "Church" was added by the Pagans. Church was a Roman voting place where people came to cast their vote.

Sunday is not a biblical word either. I wonder if anyone knows when Sunday is?

Passover is also not a biblical word, but I know when it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.