Some Jerk Brought TNP to ToL

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
These debates remind me of a conversation I once had with an old Mid-Acts Dispy from a previous generation who I had the privelege of having known for a time.

One day, he was lamenting "what's happened to our God inspired country..."

As we had a good rapport, and he had often struck me as a humble man, I asked him 'God inspired - was that before or after genocide committed against the people who were here?'

"They were heathen," he replied.

'No, brother' I said 'that happened way after 2 Corinthians 5:19 - God was no longer imputing their trespasses on them...'

"You're right" he replied "just goes to show how etrenched things become - even for someone like me; who should know better by now..."

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

I learned as much that day, as that gracious old man.

Some years later; a controversy arose - as they do sooner or later between individuals within a same school of thought.

A small minority of MADs had concluded that Romans 13 was not about human government. How that just looking around at the mess of government; one could see such was true.

Immeditaley the following came to mind for me as to that...

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 13:6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

And this...

John 19:8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid; 19:9 And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer. 19:10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. 19:12 And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

What's going on there is fallen man being fallen man.

As in this here...

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

That a structure of government was ordained of God is obvious.

That man cannot but corrupt it is also obvious.

Just as obvious is the inescapable fact that Christ allowed Himself to be condemned and murdered under said governmental structure.

That, instead of this...

Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

The Apostles - including Paul had also allowed themselves to be murdered under what "the powers...ordained of God" had made of said powers.

The fact is that we just want our way in these matters.

Me and my baseball bat included.

All some are doing is the exact same thing our colonizing; murdering; butchering; slave owning so called Christian Forefathers did - twisting the Scriptures not only to the destruction of the fact of 2 Corinthians 5:19, but to the destruction of those the Cross calls out to that they might be saved while this planet still has one more day of salvation being offered to one and all, prior to God's unleashing the fullness of His impending wrath.

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. 17:32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter. 17:33 So Paul departed from among them. 17:34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

Romans 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Afterwhich...

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Either that wrath to come, or this in Christ now...

2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 2:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. 2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 2:17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

You see all that - all of it one and the same abomination - idol worship - man in place of God.

That is why the effeminate and abusers of themselves with mankind and all the rest take offence.

The hypocrites want to live as THEY please.

And ANYONE who names Christ as His Saviour but caters to the coddling of such is not only a spiritual coward, but anything but a witness of the Cross's powere to liberate such from their hedonist self-worship.

6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

God's grace only appears pacifist.

We really don't need our baseball bat.

2 Corinthians 11:26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 11:27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. 11:28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. 11:29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? 11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

The real issue is compromise in one form or another, in contrast to and out of a misunderstanding of the power that the Cross of Christ can empower one with.

Galatians 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

6:17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

Much of your words are beautiful.

I now turn, and ask you, are you without sin, apart from the covering blood of Christ?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Danoh

Much of your words are beautiful.

I now turn, and ask you, are you without sin, apart from the covering blood of Christ?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Our sin was dealt with at the Cross.

The result?

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

My peace is not the issue.

The peace of the lost is.

When I screw up I simply respond to it as no lost person can or will want to until they are on the other side of Romans 5:1.

When I screw up, I merely remind myself 'this is not who I am in Christ; this is in fact why Christ died for me - thank you Lord!'

And I stop my old life's behaviour.

Period.

Can you say as much of your "gay friends"?

I know I cannot.

Deal with this issue - quit insulting the Cross of Christ, already.

Quit trying to soft pedal the offence of the Cross.

The Saviour did not. The Apostles did not.

Why do you?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Our sin was dealt with at the Cross.

The result?

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

My peace is not the issue.

The peace of the lost is.

When I screw up I simply respond to it as no lost person can or will want to until they are on the other side of Romans 5:1.

When I screw up, I merely remind myself 'this is not who I am in Christ; this is in fact why Christ died for me - thank you Lord!'

And I stop my old life's behaviour.

Period.

Can you say as much of your "gay friends"?

I know I cannot.

Deal with this issue - quit insulting the Cross of Christ, already.

Quit trying to soft pedal the offence of the Cross.

The Saviour did not. The Apostles did not.

Why do you?

That was not a yes or a no. Are you without sin, apart from the blood of Christ?

Scripturally Loaded Question

Or did you answer yes, you are free of sin of Ommission and sin of commission, apart from the blood of Jesus?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why not "it's not okay to sin"?
Because we are not speaking of every kind of sin, but those sins that carry a physical death penalty.

Of course not. God is who He has always been.
Great. Now that we have established that executing homos is not an unloving thing to do, it needs to be explained why some think to do so is unloving.

One of the reasons for the law was to protect and preserve GOD's people from falling into the trap of the wickedness of the world.
Murder, adultery, and homosexuality were such grave sins that a physical death sentence was prescribed to rid them completely from the congregation.
It was GOD's love for His people that He prescribed such a harsh sentence.
And for good logical reasons.
Because we know from observation that once a sin takes root, it will blossom full bloom if not restrained.
The very fact that GOD felt it was necessary to physically remove them completely from the living is testimony (of the highest order) that these 3 particular sins should not be allowed to take root at all.
You do not allow them to grow, you pluck them out completely.

For some stupid reason, we have Christians today acting as though they know better than GOD what should be done about homos, or worse yet, that they are more loving towards homos than GOD was.
And the very worst of all is that some are trying to imply that Jesus was more loving when He walked the earth than GOD was.

But how He deals with us has changed.
Even Paul knew that there were some that needed to be killed because of the nature of their sin.
Losing their life has nothing to do with the eternal salvation of their soul, but their flesh body needs to be (physically) eliminated.

1 Corinthians 5:1-5 KJV
(1) It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
(2) And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
(3) For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
(4) In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(5) To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.​

The law was Just and brutal. He knew we would fail it.
I'm going to repeat myself because I think this is crucial.
The law is still just.
While the law condemned all sin, not all sin carried a physical death sentence.
And one of the laws that carried a physical death sentence was for homos.

I believe these particular sins carried the death penalty because they were the sins that would be the most harmful to the congregation's well being.
In other words, they were sins that would spread like wildfire (a little leaven leavens the whole bunch) unless a very strong hand kept it under control.
So a reason there was a death penalty for those sins was to protect the congregation from being quickly overrun with homos, adulterers, and murderers.
GOD's JUST system said don't allow it at all, and eliminate it as soon as it rears it's ugly head.
Don't even give it the opportunity to grow and spread.
Eliminate it immediately and permanently from your midst.

But we have those today that think they know better than GOD did.
And their false attitude toward homos has allowed it to grow and spread.
By not eliminating it, we are now being overrun with it, and it has grown into worldwide movement that folks WANT to allow.
So we plainly see how allowing this to gain a foothold has turned into a giant monster.

Christ opened a deeper window into God's nature.
He sure did.
He told how lusting in your heart made you an adulterer and hating your brother made you a murderer.
He didn't lessen the justness of the law, He increased it.

Jesus said He did not come to destroy the law.
And He also said that not one single jot or tittle of the law would go away as long as heaven and earth were still around.
Guess what, heaven and earth are still here.
Being a homo is still sin today, and we already what a just sentence is for them in order to stop them from permeating society.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Because we are not speaking of every kind of sin, but those sins that carry a physical death penalty.

Great. Now that we have established that executing homos is not an unloving thing to do, it needs to be explained why some think to do so is unloving.

One of the reasons for the law was to protect and preserve GOD's people from falling into the trap of the wickedness of the world.
Murder, adultery, and homosexuality were such grave sins that a physical death sentence was prescribed to rid them completely from the congregation.
It was GOD's love for His people that He prescribed such a harsh sentence.
And for good logical reasons.
Because we know from observation that once a sin takes root, it will blossom full bloom if not restrained.
The very fact that GOD felt it was necessary to physically remove them completely from the living is testimony (of the highest order) that these 3 particular sins should not be allowed to take root at all.
You do not allow them to grow, you pluck them out completely.

For some stupid reason, we have Christians today acting as though they know better than GOD what should be done about homos, or worse yet, that they are more loving towards homos than GOD was.
And the very worst of all is that some are trying to imply that Jesus was more loving when He walked the earth than GOD was.

Even Paul knew that there were some that needed to be killed because of the nature of their sin.
Losing their life has nothing to do with the eternal salvation of their soul, but their flesh body needs to be (physically) eliminated.

1 Corinthians 5:1-5 KJV
(1) It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
(2) And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
(3) For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
(4) In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(5) To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.​

I'm going to repeat myself because I think this is crucial.
The law is still just.
While the law condemned all sin, not all sin carried a physical death sentence.
And one of the laws that carried a physical death sentence was for homos.

I believe these particular sins carried the death penalty because they were the sins that would be the most harmful to the congregation's well being.
In other words, they were sins that would spread like wildfire (a little leaven leavens the whole bunch) unless a very strong hand kept it under control.
So a reason there was a death penalty for those sins was to protect the congregation from being quickly overrun with homos, adulterers, and murderers.
GOD's JUST system said don't allow it at all, and eliminate it as soon as it rears it's ugly head.
Don't even give it the opportunity to grow and spread.
Eliminate it immediately and permanently from your midst.

But we have those today that think they know better than GOD did.
And their false attitude toward homos has allowed it to grow and spread.
By not eliminating it, we are now being overrun with it, and it has grown into worldwide movement that folks WANT to allow.
So we plainly see how allowing this to gain a foothold has turned into a giant monster.

He sure did.
He told how lusting in your heart made you an adulterer and hating your brother made you a murderer.
He didn't lessen the justness of the law, He increased it.

Jesus said He did not come to destroy the law.
And He also said that not one single jot or tittle of the law would go away as long as heaven and earth were still around.
Guess what, heaven and earth are still here.
Being a homo is still sin today, and we already what a just sentence is for them in order to stop them from permeating society.

Excellent write up.

I agree with some of your statements, but most of them are skirting the main issue.

I noticed you forgot to answer a question.

Are you without sin, apart from the blood of Jesus?

Danoh

That was not a yes or a no. Are you without sin, apart from the blood of Christ?

Scripturally Loaded Question

Or did you answer yes, you are free of sin of Ommission and sin of commission, apart from the blood of Jesus?

You are obviously trying to rationalize your excusing of someones continued sinful lifestyle.

Fess up already; quit playing this excusing game of yours.

"He that is dead is freed from sin."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Excellent write up.

I agree with some of your statements, but most of them are skirting the main issue.
No, they are not.
You are trying to confuse death (eternal death) with physical death.
Dying physically has no bearing on whether you have eternal life.

You can be put to death physically for adultery, murder, or being a homo; and it has nothing to do with your eternal life.

Laws for how one should conduct themselves in society has nothing to do with their eternal life.
It does have something to do with allowing your society to become a sewage gutter.

Look at all the laws we have accepted that turns our society into a wicked sewer trap.
murder (abortion is rampant)
adultery (rampant)
homos (rampant)

3 of the worst sins for society (so bad that GOD instituted the death penalty for them), we are now opposing GOD and saying "Let it be so".

You are going to have to look deep within yourself and ask why it is that you oppose GOD's holy justice for society of one of the most devastating sins there are for society.
Trust me, it is not loving to oppose GOD's justice.
It makes you part of the problem.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You are obviously trying to rationalize your excusing of someones continued sinful lifestyle.

Fess up already; quit playing this excusing game of yours.

"He that is dead is freed from sin."

Acts 22

16 And now, why delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins by calling on His name.’

1 Peter 3:20-22 (HCSB)

20 who in the past were disobedient, when God patiently waited in the days of Noah while an ark was being prepared. In it a few—that is, eight people-were saved through water. 21 Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you (/B]not the removal of the filth of the flesh[/B], but the pledge of a good conscience toward God) through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 22 Now that He has gone into heaven, He is at God’s right hand with angels, authorities, and powers subject to Him.

Ephesians 2

By Grace Through Faith

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

There are many verses that warn us not to claim any part of our salvation. If perfect Love casts out fear, and Jesus did it all, then only Judgment of others and failure to genuinely Love all of humanity, could cause us to slip.

I could be the biggest sinner, or the most self righteous Pharisee and I would still speak as I speak. I take note that Paul called himself the chief of all sinners and a wretched man. He counted all of his flesh loss, so that He could glory Jesus and His work and Mercy, alone.

This brings us full circle to my question to you.

Are you without sin, apart from the covering blood of Jesus?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, they are not.
You are trying to confuse death (eternal death) with physical death.
Dying physically has no bearing on whether you have eternal life.

You can be put to death physically for adultery, murder, or being a homo; and it has nothing to do with your eternal life.

Laws for how one should conduct themselves in society has nothing to do with their eternal life.
It does have something to do with allowing your society to become a sewage gutter.

Look at all the laws we have accepted that turns our society into a wicked sewer trap.
murder (abortion is rampant)
adultery (rampant)
homos (rampant)

3 of the worst sins for society (so bad that GOD instituted the death penalty for them), we are now opposing GOD and saying "Let it be so".

You are going to have to look deep within yourself and ask why it is that you oppose GOD's holy justice for society of one of the most devastating sins there are for society.
Trust me, it is not loving to oppose GOD's justice.
It makes you part of the problem.

Romans 13

8 Do not owe anyone anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments:

Do not commit adultery;
do not murder;
do not steal;
do not covet;
and whatever other commandment—all are summed up by this: Love your neighbor as yourself.

10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor. Love, therefore, is the fulfillment of the law.

........... The thing is, you seem to believe you don't deserve the death penalty.

This is about Love and Spiritual obligation to humanity. This isn't a political discussion. It is about Christian Love commanded by Christ, void of spiritual judgment of carnal mankind and even carnal judgment of humanity.

We are all guilty in God's eyes and He literally died, wearing every sin of all humanity that was, is and is to come.

I ask you again, are you free of sin, apart from the blood of Jesus?

If you break one command in your heart, you are guilty of them all.

That's scripture.

Will you continue to skirt the question?

Are you without sin, according to the 613 laws in the book of the law? Deuteronomy 5 - Deuteronomy 31:26

Are you or aren't you without sin, apart from Jesus's covering blood?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
........... The thing is, you seem to believe you don't deserve the death penalty.
Th physical death sentence for homos was not to determine their eternal life, it was to rid society of their influence that could quickly destroy their society.
The societal laws were not to damn one to eternal fire.

This is about Love and Spiritual obligation to humanity. This isn't a political discussion. It is about Christian Love commanded by Christ, void of spiritual judgment of carnal mankind and even carnal judgment of humanity
I hope you hear what you are saying.
Obviously love does not exclude the death penalty, or GOD would have never instituted it.
In fact it was His love for the protection and well-being His people that He did institute it.

We are all guilty in God's eyes
Not of doing things that deserve a physical death sentence.
Only some sins were so damaging to society that the ones doing such things needed to be physically eliminated right then and there with no chance of them continuing that sin.

and He literally died, wearing every sin of all humanity that was, is and is to come.
Again, the law showed that sin could be placed on a spotless substitute.
But that did not set aside the law that those committing the heinous sin of being a homo were to be put to death.
Their sin may have been forgiven concerning their eternal life, but it did not prevent society from killing him to protect society.
The law did both.

I ask you again, are you free of sin, apart from the blood of Jesus?

If you break one command in your heart, you are guilty of them all.
And I tell you again that eliminating them from society by physical death is a separate issue from them being saved from eternal death.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Th physical death sentence for homos was not to determine their eternal life, it was to rid society of their influence that could quickly destroy their society.
The societal laws were not to damn one to eternal fire.

I hope you hear what you are saying.
Obviously love does not exclude the death penalty, or GOD would have never instituted it.
In fact it was His love for the protection and well-being His people that He did institute it.

Not of doing things that deserve a physical death sentence.
Only some sins were so damaging to society that the ones doing such things needed to be physically eliminated right then and there with no chance of them continuing that sin.

Again, the law showed that sin could be placed on a spotless substitute.
But that did not set aside the law that those committing the heinous sin of being a homo were to be put to death.
Their sin may have been forgiven concerning their eternal life, but it did not prevent society from killing him to protect society.
The law did both.

And I tell you again that eliminating them from society by physical death is a separate issue from them being saved from eternal death.

Now you are doing what ok d. Did. This is simple for me.

Write a book, but remember, Mein Kampf (My Struggle) is 557 words, when translated into English.

On that note, I found a Man who shares in you political values.

Great Read from a man that agrees with your political values and checked the box of Christianity when he was asked what religion he followed.

All off humor aside, do you profess to be without sin, apart from the covering blood of Jesus?

I assure you, my ship would be sunk without Jesus. How about yours?

Keep in mind, the lasso of truth, only works for Wonder Woman if she stays truthful.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now you are doing what ok d. Did. This is simple for me.

Write a book, but remember, Mein Kampf (My Struggle) is 557 words, when translated into English.

On that note, I found a Man who shares in you political values.

Great Read from a man that agrees with your political values and checked the box of Christianity when he was asked what religion he followed.

All off humor aside, do you profess to be without sin, apart from the covering blood of Jesus?

I assure you, my ship would be sunk without Jesus. How about yours?

None of which can deny the fact that sentencing one to physical death has any bearing on your eternal life.
What we cannot deny is that to execute homos immediately and without remorse is a just and loving thing to do.
It is also just and loving to eliminate murderers among us, regardless of their spiritual beliefs.
Whether GOD gives them eternal life or not does not take away from the fact that the ones which practice such sins should be physically eliminated from among the midst of society.
Physical death does not separate you from GOD, it separated you from society.
Get folks that commit such sins should be eliminated from society, not coddled by society.

You are espousing a desire to accept those that GOD does not want anywhere around His people, and create a society that GOD detests so much that He instituted they should be put to death immediately and without remorse.
We have sown the wind by doing so, and we are reaping the whirlwind because of people's lack of concern for the justice GOD demands of His people and would rather say, "Let's go ahead and approve to make these sins lawful instead of unlawful as GOD says it is".

And look where that got us in a relatively short amount of time.
murder - legal abortion rampantly spreading like wildfire
adultery - legal and rampantly spreading like wildfire
homo lifestyle - legal and rampantly spreading like wildfire

You have only yourself to blame because you are one that makes it easy for them to spread like wildfire.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

None of which can deny the fact that sentencing one to physical death has any bearing on your eternal life.
What we cannot deny is that to execute homos immediately and without remorse is a just and loving thing to do.
It is also just and loving to eliminate murderers among us, regardless of their spiritual beliefs.
Whether GOD gives them eternal life or not does not take away from the fact that the ones which practice such sins should be physically eliminated from among the midst of society.
Physical death does not separate you from GOD, it separated you from society.
Get folks that commit such sins should be eliminated from society, not coddled by society.

You are espousing a desire to accept those that GOD does not want anywhere around His people, and create a society that GOD detests so much that He instituted they should be put to death immediately and without remorse.
We have sown the wind by doing so, and we are reaping the whirlwind because of people's lack of concern for the justice GOD demands of His people and would rather say, "Let's go ahead and approve to make these sins lawful instead of unlawful as GOD says it is".

And look where that got us in a relatively short amount of time.
murder - legal abortion rampantly spreading like wildfire
adultery - legal and rampantly spreading like wildfire
homo lifestyle - legal and rampantly spreading like wildfire

You have only yourself to blame because you are one that makes it easy for them to spread like wildfire.

You are espousing Hate and only have yourself to blame before the servant King of the leper saints!

I count you saved before Jesus, but you will weep when you see it is you that point at HIM with malice, every sinner you Judge by Moses.

You break His heart with your misrepresentation of His message!

If you're a saint, then I understand the words, "I would rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints."

Who did Jesus laugh with?

The Sinners or the Pharisees?

Get gospel right!

Choose ye this day whom ye may serve.

As for me and my house, we will serve the leper King that had no sin, but came to call the sinners.

Are you without sin, apart from the covering blood of Jesus?

Truly, you cast stones with a hand of Glass!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTadhpuqYNI

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Say one more word from the stance of self righteousness! Light the fire of Loves indignation. I won't even change profiles.

Nameless is the face of the sinners He saved. I am made in His image as you are! We are commissioned to Love!

I WOULD RATHER BURN IN ETERNAL HELL AND HAVE MY FLESH TORN FROM MY BODY THEN ALLOW AN OPPORTUNITY TO PREACH THE POWER OF HIS BLOOD, TO PASS!!!!!

The funny thing is, 1 Corinthians 13 says, "If I had not Love, I would be "nothing".

Wait, I'm just human, I can't trade myself for another! But Jesus did and Can and DOES!

I don't believe God is a torturer, but if He was, I would rather suffer than any other. This is the Love that Jesus taught, and I am bought and paid for by His blood, as well as many others, that you will be shocked to see there.

I condemn no one, not even you, who profane His blood with hate wrapped in a thin veil of Poisoned Love.

How does that warm cloak of grace feel? Can you think of any groups of people shivering in spiritual nakedness that you would give it up for?

If I only had one cloak, I would give it away.

You really don't get it, do you?

I ask no reward from Him!

I am His pierced eared bond servant, bound to HIS creed of LOVE!

http://www.animateit.net/data/media/june2010/152185256106bm.gif

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are espousing Hate
I am espousing what GOD says about homos and what should be done with them.

I count you saved before Jesus, but you will weep when you see it is you that point at him with malice, every sinner you Judge by Moses.
Moses was the very one that Jesus told folks to listen to.
Even in the story Jesus told of the rich man that ended up in hell and wanted to warn his brothers that were still living, he was told him that he best tell them to listen to Moses.

Luke 16:29-31 KJV
(29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
(30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
(31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.​

I'll remind you what Moses said.

Leviticus 20:13 KJV​
(13) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.​

You break His heart with your misrepresentation of His message!
You break His heart by opposing His very words as to what should be done by His people to homos, murderers, and adulterers.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Even in the story Jesus told of the rich man that ended up in hell and wanted to warn his brothers that were still living, he was told him that he best tell them to listen to Moses.

(29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
(30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
(31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.​

(13) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.​

There's this awesome book called Galatians. Ever read it all the way through?

How about 2 Cor 3?

2 Corinthians 3 (HCSB)

Living Letters

Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, like some, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2 You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, recognized and read by everyone. 3 It is clear that you are Christ’s letter, produced[a] by us, not written with ink but with the Spirit of the living God—not on stone tablets but on tablets that are hearts of flesh.

Paul’s Competence

4 We have this kind of confidence toward God through Christ. 5 It is not that we are competent in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our competence is from God. 6 He has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter, but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit produces life.

New Covenant Ministry

7 Now if the ministry of death, chiseled in letters on stones, came with glory, so that the Israelites were not able to look directly at Moses’ face because of the glory from his face—a fading glory— 8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious? 9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness overflows with even more glory. 10 In fact, what had been glorious is not glorious now by comparison because of the glory that surpasses it. 11 For if what was fading away was glorious, what endures will be even more glorious.

12 Therefore, having such a hope, we use great boldness. 13 We are not like Moses, who used to put a veil over his face so that the Israelites could not stare at the the end of what was fading away, 14 but their minds were closed.[c] For to this day, at the reading of the old covenant, the same veil remains; it is not lifted, because it is set aside only in Christ. 15 Even to this day, whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their hearts, 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 We all, with unveiled faces, are looking as in a mirror at[d] the glory of the Lord and are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory;[e] this is from the Lord who is the Spirit.[f]

Adulterous woman about to be stoned.

Three people,

Jesus
Sinner
Pharisees

Which one are you? Your choice, you can't pick two, and I'm hoping you see that one of them is the God you are taking out of scriptural context.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3 (HCSB)

Justification through Faith

You foolish Galatians! Who has hypnotized you,[a] before whose eyes Jesus Christ was vividly portrayed as crucified? 2 I only want to learn this from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[c] 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now going to be made complete by the flesh?[d] 4 Did you suffer so much for nothing—if in fact it was for nothing? 5 So then, does God supply you with the Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[e]

6 Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness,[f] 7 then understand that those who have faith are Abraham’s sons. 8 Now the Scripture saw in advance that God would justify the Gentiles by faith and told the good news ahead of time to Abraham, saying, All the nations will be blessed through you.[g] 9 So those who have faith are blessed with Abraham, who had faith.[h]

Law and Promise

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, because it is written: Everyone who does not continue doing everything written in the book of the law is cursed. 11 Now it is clear that no one is justified before God by the law, because the righteous will live by faith.[j] 12 But the law is not based on faith; instead, the one who does these things will live by them.[k] 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, because it is written: Everyone who is hung on a tree is cursed.[l] 14 The purpose was that the blessing of Abraham would come to the Gentiles by Christ Jesus, so that we could receive the promised Spirit through faith.

15 Brothers, I’m using a human illustration.[m] No one sets aside or makes additions to even a human covenant[n] that has been ratified. 16 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say “and to seeds,” as though referring to many, but referring to one, and to your seed,[o] who is Christ. 17 And I say this: The law, which came 430 years later, does not revoke a covenant that was previously ratified by God[p] and cancel the promise. 18 For if the inheritance is from the law, it is no longer from the promise; but God granted it to Abraham through the promise.

The Purpose of the Law

19 Why then was the law given? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise was made would come. The law was put into effect through angels by means of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator is not for just one person, but God is one. 21 Is the law therefore contrary to God’s promises? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, then righteousness would certainly be by the law. 22 But the Scripture has imprisoned everything under sin’s power,[q] so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 Before this faith came, we were confined under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith was revealed. 24 The law, then, was our guardian[r] until Christ, so that we could be justified by faith. 25 But since that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Sons and Heirs

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment. 28 There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 4 (HCSB)

1 Now I say that as long as the heir is a child, he differs in no way from a slave, though he is the owner of everything. 2 Instead, he is under guardians and stewards until the time set by his father. 3 In the same way we also, when we were children, were in slavery under the elemental forces[a] of the world. 4 When the time came to completion, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba, Father!” 7 So you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Paul’s Concern for the Galatians

8 But in the past, when you didn’t know God, you were enslaved to things[c] that by nature are not gods. 9 But now, since you know God, or rather have become known by God, how can you turn back again to the weak and bankrupt elemental forces? Do you want to be enslaved to them all over again? 10 You observe special days, months, seasons, and years. 11 I am fearful for you, that perhaps my labor for you has been wasted.

12 I beg you, brothers: Become like me, for I also became like you. You have not wronged me; 13 you know that previously I preached the gospel to you because of a physical illness. 14 You did not despise or reject me though my physical condition was a trial for you.[d] On the contrary, you received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus Himself.

15 What happened to this sense of being blessed you had? For I testify to you that, if possible, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me. 16 Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? 17 They[e] are enthusiastic about you, but not for any good. Instead, they want to isolate you so you will be enthusiastic about them. 18 Now it is always good to be enthusiastic about good—and not just when I am with you. 19 My children, I am again suffering labor pains for you until Christ is formed in you. 20 I would like to be with you right now and change my tone of voice, because I don’t know what to do about you.

Sarah and Hagar: Two Covenants

21 Tell me, those of you who want to be under the law, don’t you hear the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave and the other by a free woman. 23 But the one by the slave was born according to the impulse of the flesh, while the one by the free woman was born as the result of a promise. 24 These things are illustrations,[f] for the women represent the two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai and bears children into slavery—this is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written:

Rejoice, childless woman,
who does not give birth.
Burst into song and shout,
you who are not in labor,
for the children of the desolate are many,
more numerous than those
of the woman who has a husband.[g]
28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But just as then the child born according to the flesh persecuted the one born according to the Spirit, so also now. 30 But what does the Scripture say?

Drive out the slave and her son, for the son of the slave will never be a coheir with the son of the free woman.[h]

31 Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You break His heart by opposing His very words as to what should be done by His people to homos, murderers, and adulterers.
I feel sick inside. I speak strongly to you, and I know why, but if you want to come back and have the last word, it's yours.

I'm done speaking out of frustration.

Peace and Grace to you.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
"They" know what feigned Love looks like, and "they" follow the teachings of the One who died for them. "They" have rebuked pride and seen sinners condemn other sinners on this page, though Jesus's blood of Grace and Love that was spilled for us "while we were yet sinners", is the only sinlessness anyone can claim. "They", do not profane the blood of Christ, by beating His servants and all who He died for.

What are you talking about?