ECT So much for the purposely distorted . . .

Cross Reference

Maybe I'm too focused in on what you said in that one post and missing the bigger picture, but you said this {emphasis mine} :

So if you can explain what you mean that you stated the complete work (and the reason why)...it might help me out.

Nope. I believe a child could understand it.

nikolai_42

Nope. I believe a child could understand it.

You said this :

Cross Reference said:
What I stated...

Stated where? The OP? Your response to that post?

Cross Reference said:
...was the complete work

And since I can't be sure what post you are talking about - and there is nothing obvious as being "the complete work", I'm even more confused.

Cross Reference said:
...and the reason why.

So since I don't know which post(s) you are talking about and what exactly "the complete work" you mentioned actually is, this last part makes even less sense to me.

What you wrote may be clear to you, but it isn't to me.

genuineoriginal

So He is only some people's righteousness?

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Isaiah 64:6
You missed a verse

Isaiah 64:5
5 Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.​

Cross Reference

You said this :

Stated where? The OP? Your response to that post?

And since I can't be sure what post you are talking about - and there is nothing obvious as being "the complete work", I'm even more confused.

So since I don't know which post(s) you are talking about and what exactly "the complete work" you mentioned actually is, this last part makes even less sense to me.

What you wrote may be clear to you, but it isn't to me.

That's pitiful. Sorry.

Cross Reference

You missed a verse

Isaiah 64:5
5 Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.​

And the one before:

"From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for those who wait for him."
Isaiah 64:4 (ESV)