• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Aimiel said:
I voted for :kiss: just because I've never used it, and don't plan to. I do like...
:car:

I just can't get it out of reverse, though!!!
:car:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:princess:

wait, why does that smilie still work? She should be :dead: by now. :noid:

Aimiel

Capital Punishment Decree

Capital Punishment Decree

Little Pink Princess, :princess:
The people :the_wave:
Having considered :think: the tally of votes :cattyfan: and your complete worthlessness :noid: and waste of perfectly good HDD space :granite: , have decided that your execution is imminnent. :readthis: :noway:

We have considered several methods of execution:
:Clete: :CRASH: :bang: :hammer: :comeout: :Letsargu: :jeffrson:
But the final consensus is that we have decided to talk you to death... :blabla:
The portion of code from the software that defines the graphics that make you appear in our 'Smilies' list will be removed from the program and placed in one of Letsargue's threads, where it will remain until it is completely erased from any and all existence by being bored to death by nonsense and silliness. Hanging is too good for you, so we're going to 'Letsargue' you to death. :Letsargu:

You will be given a Christian burial. :grave:

Last edited:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Aimiel said:
Having considered :think: the tally of votes :cattyfan: and your complete worthlessness :noid: and waste of perfectly good HDD space :granite: , have decided that your execution is imminnent. :readthis: :noway:

But the final consensus is that we have decided to talk you to death... :blabla:
The portion of code from the software that defines the graphics that make you appear in our 'Smilies' list will be removed from the program and placed in one of Letsargue's threads, where it will remain until it is completely erased from any and all existence by being bored to death by nonsense and silliness. Hanging is too good for you, so we're going to :Letsargu: you to death.

This is great.

Aimiel

Sozo said:
We're going to 'Letsargue' you to death. It's the most horrible torture known to man, to be trapped in Letsargue's thread, until the boredom and foolishness extinguish all conscious existence. I know, the hangman smiley which represents Letsargue did make it look like I said hanging was the sentence, but what I meant was perfectly clear to me. I guess I should go back and re-word it.

logos_x

Aimiel said:

The portion of code from the software that defines the graphics that make you appear in our 'Smilies' list will be removed from the program and placed in one of Letsargue's threads, where it will remain until it is completely erased from any and all existence by being bored to death by nonsense and silliness. Hanging is too good for you, so we're going to 'Letsargue' you to death. :Letsargu:

When is the funeral?

Status
Not open for further replies.