Should We Be Sympathetic To Rapists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ya know what it takes to be a rapist? A girl that comes on to you but regrets it in the morning. Or a group of people that select men at bars to bring back and then try and extort money from them or they will call rape. And guess what no proof needed. Justice served, rapist made.
Let's use doser's standard ....

He shouldn't have put himself in a risky situation.
Because of his poor choices, he deserved what he got.
He's just as guilty as the perps.
No sympathy for him.

Looks different when it's on the other foot, doesn't it?

glorydaz

Let's use doser's standard ....

He shouldn't have put himself in a risky situation.
Because of his poor choices, he deserved what he got.
He's just as guilty as the perps.
No sympathy for him.

Looks different when it's on the other foot, doesn't it?

Actually, I was going to say he was an idiot for trusting some woman he met in a bar. Maybe he learned a lesson. ;)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mind if I copy and paste this with the name change?

The serial whiner, Baby Jane, is busy cluttering up the woodshed again. I'm beginning to think he's a grudge holder. :think:
I've got my "I told you so" sign ready.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Silly, they didn't forget their umbrella. They thought they'd be fine standing out in the rain....for hours....with not a stitch on, and they caught pneumonia, and ended up in the hospital for two weeks. I don't feel sorry for them, because I'm mean and devoid of all empathy. :banana:

I call this scenario # 22 (from the book Catch 22) ;)

you should start a thread! :thumb:

Actually, I was going to say he was an idiot for trusting some woman he met in a bar. Maybe he learned a lesson. ;)

exactly

plenty of blame to go around

1Way1Truth1Life

So by these standards, the guy who marries a woman he met at a church and believes her when she tells him she loves him and will be faithful is guilty when she then tries to extort him and or cheats on him and gives him an std or two. Trust no one cause if you do you deserve whatever happens to you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So by these standards, the guy who marries a woman he met at a church and believes her when she tells him she loves him and will be faithful is guilty when she then tries to extort him and or cheats on him and gives him an std or two. Trust no one cause if you do you deserve whatever happens to you.

ya lost me :idunno:

Arthur Brain

raping won't be socially acceptable for a while yet

Well, it won't be at all, apart from those who think some deserve to be raped of course but it's only such a minority of idiots who hold that view thankfully. :)

pedophilia's next in line

Of course it isn't, your silly slippery slope fallacies notwithstanding. :)

glorydaz

Well, it won't be at all, apart from those who think some deserve to be raped of course but it's only such a minority of idiots who hold that view thankfully. :)

Of course it isn't, your silly slippery slope fallacies notwithstanding. :)

And they say you have a brain. :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

And they say you have a brain. :rotfl:

Well, I dunno who the 'they' you're referring to are but I do actually yes, at least 50% of one at any rate...

Refute what I've said without the silly fallacy angle. There's nothing to support rape or paedophilia being accepted in Western society on a legal premise else make your case.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But you are anyway.

As expressed by the many threads and posts made solely for the intent of bashing rape victims.

And then we have those who deceitfully *pretend* that others either don't understand or are misrepresenting what he says.

Hopefully this would be a lesson for anyone wishing for support of such a horrific trauma to not seek it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.