Should the government take away my children if I deliberately involve them in ...

Danoh

"from such turn away" really means "call them out on it"? :freak:

:darwinsm:

good one!

you and squeaky should take your acts on the road

a heavily trafficked road :eek:

What is the passage in the signature of one of the posters on here you are ever brown-nosing?

Danoh

Got ya O clueless one everything Jesus taught is subject to whether YOU agree with it or not, and or you pit scripture against scripture. Scripture really does agree with itself not that you can comprehend or receive that truth.

Just you skirting the obvious, in your double-standard, due to your equally obvious poor ability to think a thing through from within a wider frame of reference before allowing yourself your conclusions.

It is "the powers that be" that you view as "ordained of God" that have nevertheless decreed the Pro-Choice law you assert you are opposed to.

By your ill-thought out argument, said Pro-Choice law was "ordained of God."

:doh: :chuckle:

Just as it was "the powers that be" that decreed "the right to bear arms" right we both hold to, but that the Apostles depicted in "the New Testament" had apparantly not held, for supppsedly, they were all martyred and that: willingly.

dodge ball, even though it was the Israelite Prophet: Daniel himself, who told King Nebuchadnezzar that the God of Israel had put him in power over Daniel's people, was Daniel then wrong to go against Nebi's edict that he: Nebi, was to be worshipped?

Again...

dodge

Just you skirting the obvious, in your double-standard, due to your equally obvious poor ability to think a thing through from within a wider frame of reference before allowing yourself your conclusions.

It is "the powers that be" that you view as "ordained of God" that have nevertheless decreed the Pro-Choice law you assert you are opposed to.

By your ill-thought out argument, said Pro-Choice law was "ordained of God."

Just as it was "the powers that be" that decreed "the right to bear arms" right we both hold to, but that the Apostles depicted in "the New Testament" had apparantly not held, for supppsedly, they were all martyred and that: willingly.

dodge ball, even though it was the Israelite Prophet: Daniel himself, who told King Nebuchadnezzar that the God of Israel had put him in power over Daniel's people, was Daniel then wrong to go against Nebi's edict that he: Nebi, was to be worshipped?

Again...

You never really think a thing through do you ! Render unto Cesar the things that are Cesar's and unto God the thing that are God's. O clueless one if of Cesar's laws do not violate God's laws then obey them and if they do don't. See it really isn't rocket science.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are you so desperate to find "balance" by saying "I know you are, but what am I?" One outrage doesn't mutually exclude another, and you can't justify the moral wrong perpetrated by the Trump administration.

It's fairly obvious what the Time Magazine pic was representing ... reality. Innocent brown children looking on in fear towards someone who holds ill-will towards them and has the power and ability to destroy their lives. I have to keep wondering how these precious children are seen to be less worthy of love, health and life as compared to unborn babies. Being prolife means pro-all-children and doesn't end after they leave the womb.

Danoh

You never really think a thing through do you ! Render unto Cesar the things that are Cesar's and unto God the thing that are God's. O clueless one if of Cesar's laws do not violate God's laws then obey them and if they do don't. See it really isn't rocket science.

Yo, incompetent, you have taken that passage out of its overall context.

As for the rest of your usual dribble, must be why the Apostles allowed themselves to be unjustly martyred.

Danoh

It's fairly obvious what the Time Magazine pic was representing ... reality. Innocent brown children looking on in fear towards someone who holds ill-will towards them and has the power and ability to destroy their lives. I have to keep wondering how these precious children are seen to be less worthy of love, health and life as compared to unborn babies. Being prolife means pro-all-children and doesn't end after they leave the womb.

Same old hypocrisy of the so called right (actually extremist extreme right) in practice by such towards anyone they view as being not of their number, way before Trump came along.

As I've noted before, when Trump came along, such were already like that.

Thus their sense, when he came along, that every aspect of that morally bankrupt fraud "spoke to" them.

Ironicly, what the latter half of Romans 1 speaks of, concerning such.

Of the "reprobate mind" such end up at, and how, to begin with, regardless of their self-decieved self-perception and or claims otherwise.

There is no reasoning...with such.

dodge

Yo, incompetent, you have taken that passage out of its overall context.

As for the rest of your usual dribble, must be why the Apostles allowed themselves to be unjustly martyred.

The Apostles were martyred for preaching Jesus NOT Paul O clueess one.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

The answer is simple, but very unpopular. There are more than will admit who feel brown children are less intelligent and able as white children and if too many enter the US, then the country will be dumbed down, and fail to be a first world nation.

I am passing on what I hear from many who oppose immigration.They would not oppose it so much if it were European children, or Asian children.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The answer is simple, but very unpopular. There are more than will admit wh
o feel brown children are less intelligent and able as white children and if too many enter the US, then the country will be dumbed down, and fail to be a first world nation.

I am passing on what I hear from many who oppose immigration.They would not oppose it so much if it were European children, or Asian children.

Playing devils advocate here, but isn't that a justifiable assumption based on how horrible their home countries are?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The answer is simple, but very unpopular. There are more than will admit who feel brown children are less intelligent and able as white children and if too many enter the US, then the country will be dumbed down, and fail to be a first world nation.

Exactly.

dodge

Playing devils advocate here, but isn't that a justifiable assumption based on how horrible their home countries are?

There ya go making sense again. Speaking sensibly and expecting a liberal to get it is like trying to nail jello to a wall.

Danoh

The Apostles were martyred for preaching Jesus NOT Paul O clueess one.

Paul is also considered as having been SUPPOSEDLY martyred - o ever guessing at a thing followed by your just as ignorantly ever concluding "the Spirit led" you.

Your fool animosity once again blinding you from properly reading a post, to begin with, let alone from weighing your nonsense out before allowing yourself to conclude on it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian, regarding Trump's failed plan to discourage asylum applications by abusing the children of those applying:
Hopefully, the lesson was learned, and everyone can move on from here.

What was the lesson that you learned? Thank you.

That he has no shame, but he can be intimidated by public outrage.

Danoh

There ya go making sense again. Speaking sensibly and expecting a liberal to get it is like trying to nail jello to a wall.

The dual reality faced by what are basically also everyday powerless working class people.

inmigrantes-mexicanos.jpg

Christ well described what is actually behind your extremist extreme kind's ever spitting on such...

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I think so. And it's foolish. My last year teaching, I had a class in which I had a kid from El Salvador who spoke no English, and a kid from China who spoke no English. In the same class. I had one American girl who actually volunteered to be at the table with these two and my ESL aide.

Somehow, they managed to communicate well enough to do labs together. They hung out at lunch together, and ended up getting A's and B's for the year. My aide could communicate in Spanish, and I can write a little Chinese. Together these kids were successful. I wonder how many people could have done that well, being tossed into a new culture, not knowing the language at all.

My aide and I had to put together tests using only diagrams and math for those two, but they got it. The American kid got a nice commendation for her help in making it work. Because of her, they picked up a lot of academic vocabulary in English.

Anyone who thinks kids from other cultures aren't as bright as kids of European descent, is fooling himself.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

No.

The immigrant kids I had in my classes were generally very good and motivated students. Granted, many of these were kids with parents willing to risk everything to get them out of a horrible situation, so they were probably a good deal better than the average.

Danoh

No.

The immigrant kids I had in my classes were generally very good and motivated students. Granted, many of these were kids with parents willing to risk everything to get them out of a horrible situation, so they were probably a good deal better than the average.

I was friends with some 2nd Gens as a kid; their parents both "illegals."

Their mom had worked her way up from housekeeping to Physical Therapist in a local hospital, through books about it.

And man o man could she put together one heck of a delicious Molé Chicken!

My heart was hers from that day forward, lol.

Their dad worked at a local aluminum factory, where he too had worked his way up to a Machnist's job after years there doing **** jobs that no one else had wanted.

The man was one heck of a craftsman.

He had all these awesome power tools he had built from scratch.

One day, they decided to carpet the majority of their apartment.

So he moves out all the furniture (bedrooms, living room, dinning room), measures everything out, goes in the backyard, lays out the carpet, makes all kinds of cuts in the carpet, brings it into the house, lays it out, and the darn thing fits perfectly from room to room!

Fell in love with the man right there - just love that kind of perfection in people.

Lost contact with them over the years.

Last I saw any of their 2nd Generation children, they were all Professionals contributing great worth to society with families of their own.

One of them was a Cop, another was an award winning Elementary School teacher, and so on.

Wouldn't trade that time and my having gotten to know such an enterprising husband and wife and their children so personally, for all the world.

Real examples of "necessity is...the mother of invention."

Acts 9:23 And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him: 9:24 But their laying await was known of Saul. And they watched the gates day and night to kill him. 9:25 Then the disciples took him by night, and let him down by the wall in a basket.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Barbarian, regarding Trump's failed plan to discourage asylum applications by abusing the children of those applying:
Hopefully, the lesson was learned, and everyone can move on from here.

That he has no shame, but he can be intimidated by public outrage.

The lesson I learned is that 'rude' President Trump put a shining light on the border issue that 'suave' President Obama was working in the darkness of night and you could not see it. Thank you 'rude' President Trump.