Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
allsmiles said:
here we go again...

:devil:

even if you sucked at fighting and your wife kicked butt, you wouldn't let her use her natural talents and you'd let yourself be beaten like a fool?

Nope! :nono:

let's say you suck at fighting (not saying that you do, just hypothetical...) and your wife is a master @$$ whooper... you'd let her stand aside and watch you get your butt kicked when she could have saved you out of pride?

You've been watching too many Lara Croft movies..... :rolleyes:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Quick solution: carry a firearm and nip the potential problem.

Back to the thread: I'm with OF, why don't those who advocate capital punishment for sodomy articulate their position? And why does homosexuality get attention when adultery, for example, which is also a capital offense gets overlooked?

Selective, people.

allsmiles

Rimi said:
So if KungFu Chick is being raped because ultimately F=ma, you'd not help her out because (a) if she couldn't handle the guy then you'd be a dead man and (b) you're not sure rape is absolutely wrong anyway so it's her tough luck. Gotcha.

actually i didn't say anything like this, you did. nice, you're putting words in my mouth because the ones i actually speak leave you with no where to go.

listen, 1st) she doesn't know kung fu, she knows tae kwon do, 2nd) if someone were trying to rape her i wouldn't stand for it, i believe rape is wrong, it's hurtful and my philosophy is to be a benefit to all around me and 3rd) i'm not uncertain about rape being absolutely wrong, absolutes do not exist so no uncertainty can exist. it is wrong to me and to the people i surround myself with, but not to everyone. for something to be absolute it must be absolute to everyone, not just ideally IMHO.

reverend

BANNED
Banned
ebenz47037 said:

Gee, that last paragraph tipped your hand. Guess you have a problem with God, huh rev. Anyhoo, there was another thread addressing just this thing, and a poll with it. Anyone know where it could be found and how to direct the rev to it?

Cheers, but what has that poll got to do with killing a person?

allsmiles

Billy Bob,

did you say you'd let yourself get beaten to a pulp while your more than capable wife watched?

is that why you've been divorced so many times? did all of your wives figure out what a loser you are when they witnessed with red-faces your gross incompetence?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Rimi said:
You wanna mock God, that's what you get.
Heh, I've mocked God, and it got me the chance to break the nose of a would-be Crusader.

Boy, was he surprised. He was convinced God would help him win. :first:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
allhomo said:
Billy Bob,

did you say you'd let yourself get beaten to a pulp while your more than capable wife watched?

is that why you've been divorced so many times? did all of your wives figure out what a loser you are when they witnessed with red-faces your gross incompetence?

I've never once been beaten to a pulp, gayboy.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
BillyBob said:
Hmm...

Cheap shot, or no cheap shot...?

It's your lucky day, BB. I'm not feeling particularly fiendish today... :devil:

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
What nerve am I hitting today, girlfiend?

Oh, you ate all your meds . . . all at once? Or are you self medicating with liquor now.

You name gives me a choice and I accept. You wanna mock God, that's what you get.

The nerve that annoys me, boyfriend.

No, I didn't eat any of my meds 'all at once'. I am now no longer on those meds.

I don't think hating me is biblical. You show me one place the Bible tells you to hate someone. Bet ya can't!

I am not mocking God. You know very little about me. There are people on TOL who know a lot about me, and they would say the same as me.

Granite

Hall of Fame
lovemeorhateme said:

No, I didn't eat any of my meds 'all at once'. I am now no longer on those meds.

I don't think hating me is biblical. You show me one place the Bible tells you to hate someone. Bet ya can't!

I am not mocking God. You know very little about me. There are people on TOL who know a lot about me, and they would say the same as me.

Rimi has found an anonymous way to vent the anger she cannot express in her life. Not the first time I've seen this on TOL.

allsmiles

BillyBob said:

that makes two of us, right on. i was speaking hypothetically, i know, it's a big word, but it kinda means making believe.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Granite said:
Rimi has found an anonymous way to vent the anger she cannot express in her life. Not the first time I've seen this on TOL.
Rimi's a she?

Learn somethin' new every day...

erinmarie

lovemeorhateme said:

I can't stand the love they neighbor argument when it's so blatantly abused. You're an unrepentant sinner, living a degenerate lifestyle and you think the worse offense is Rimi's anger? No matter where her anger is stemming from, or whether or not she may be a little ardent in her mocking, she is still judging you righteously according to The Word of God.

I often post this link to this article and thread, and offer it as a tool to see what Our Lord and Saviour told us about judging the unrepentant. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16851

Read it, think about it, and realize that you are the the unrepentant sinner, and it's not funny. At all.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
On Fire said:
Still no one who voted yes has enough balls to say what makes their sin any different from homosexuality.
Homosexuality was a capital crime under God's law. As was adultery, murder, rape, and kidnapping. Do you support the death penalty for any of those crimes?