Short Notice

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Presumable you are not?
I used to feel quite sorry for Squeaky who was a theist at the wrong end of your "wit".
You perhaps select specific theists to be anti to?

squeaky was a troll whose only interest was in generating a response to which he could reply "your an idiot"

good riddance to him and his faux "revelations"

alwight

Calvinism is a set of doctrine of personal assurance. We have assurance while others wither away in their vain skepticism and pompous judgments.
:yawn:

Sorry that we're not the pushovers you atheists depend on Christians to be :idunno:
True I'm an agnostic atheist but I rarely argue with more rational Christians about their beliefs, it's those who claim to have a divine certainty of knowledge when clearly they don't, that I like to poke with my stick. :plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
and no, i'm not an "antheist"

at least I don't think i am

but i'm not sure the ants would tell me if i was

those sneaky ants! :sibbie:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
squeaky was a troll whose only interest was in generating a response to which he could reply "your an idiot"

good riddance to him and his faux "revelations"

Squeaky is not a troll. He is sincere Christian whether you admit it or not.

It is not good Christian thing to speak ill of posters who are not here.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:

True I'm an agnostic atheist but I rarely argue with more rational Christians about their beliefs, it's those who claim to have a divine certainty of knowledge when clearly they don't, that I like to poke with my stick. :plain:

British liberal atheist
If there were ever a group of people who are simply clones among themselves..

You don't know jack about Calvinism, all you've done is follow suit with the anti-Reformed on here. But being that you're a British liberal, I'm sure conformity comes very easily for you :)

alwight

British liberal atheist
If there were ever a group of people who are simply clones among themselves..

You don't know jack about Calvinism, all you've done is follow suit with the anti-Reformed on here. But being that you're a British liberal, I'm sure conformity comes very easily for you :)
I'm not so sure you're even worth poking with my stick if ad homs are all you can muster.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
did you wear a helmet?

View attachment 23568

h7j9r4p2iby5o2li9pmk.jpeg

And Mr. Coffee