ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

Interplanner

In a sense, yes. The spirit (attitude) of rebellion or "Law" - lessness has always been one united front - "as your father's did, so do ye..."

Yes, right. If anyone doubts Josephus view of things, they might be interested to know that on that question he was right on, and quite perplexed at what was happening among the rebellious zealots.

whitestone

I will try to explain,,,

I don't think God wants them to build another temple. Never the less he knows that they are going to build the third temple and await the one they think is the true Messiah(their wrong in doing this).

Never the less as it seems that for 2000 years both they and many Christians saw that there was this in the scripture(their interpretation) so they both pushed to bring this about,i.e. a restored nation of Israel and the third temple.

I think Jesus meant when he said "I come in my fathers name and you receive me not,if another come in his own name him you will receive" that since they did not recognize him(Jesus) as the king/Messiah then they would go on searching for one. He said many would come and say they were the Messiah(they fell for all of them one after another) but the one Jesus referred to that would come in his own name is the one who will come last i.e."man of sin",false Messiah and the Jews will receive him as the fulfillment of the prophecies(since they think Jesus did not). Caesar/Rome was one of the heads(6th),,,but the one that rises/is rising is the eight and of the seven. It's the one who received the deadly wound in ad70.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Define 'perfect red heifer' according to Scripture, please.

Numbers 19:1-10

For a new temple to adhere to the law of Moses, a perfect red heifer without spot would have to be sacrificed for the water of cleansing used in the new temple.

Without the perfect red heifer, it's impossible for a third temple.

HINT:

Christ Jesus was perfect, without blemish, and was sacrificed outside the camp (Num 19:3)

(Heb 13:11-13) 11 The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp. 12 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood. 13 Let us, then, go to him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore.

steko, you can believe that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets, or you can believe John Nelson Darby, and hope a perfect red heifer without spot is going to be born in order for your third temple to be built.

Danoh

For a new temple to adhere to the law of Moses, a perfect red heifer without spot would have to be sacrificed for the water of cleansing used in the new temple.

HINT:

Christ Jesus was perfect, and without blemish and was sacrificed outside the camp (Num 19:3)

(Heb 13:11-13) 11 The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp. 12 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood. 13 Let us, then, go to him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore.

steko, you can believe that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets, or you can believe John Nelson Darby, and hope a perfect red heifer is going to be born in order for your third temple to be built.

You still did not correctly define the actual sense of the phrase "perfect red heifer."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You still did not correctly define the actual sense of the phrase "perfect red heifer."

You Darby Followers are so predictable.

What part of "perfect red heifer without spot" do you not understand?

I know you don't believe me, but maybe you'll believe your fellow Zionists/Futurists HERE

From the link:

"Lacking the mei niddah from a previous holy cow, that seems like a catch-22."

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

HINT:

Christ Jesus was perfect, without blemish, and was sacrificed outside the camp (Num 19:3)

steko, you can believe that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets, or you can believe John Nelson Darby, and hope a perfect red heifer without spot is going to be born in order for your third temple to be built.

I have the suspicion that your idea of a perfect red heifer comes not from Scripture, but from what you call 'the evil Talmud'.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have the suspicion that your idea of a perfect red heifer comes not from Scripture, but from what you call 'the evil Talmud'.

No it comes from Numbers 19:1-10

However, you are correct about the evil Talmud, it is evil.

whitestone

As far as I know, the deadly wound that applies here is the near-break up of the Roman empire. I was asking whether you thought the zealots of the Jewish war were 'brought back to life' in 1948. Those two deadly wounds would not be about the same figure at all.

look at who they worshiped,,if they did not worship Jesus nor Caesar who was it they looked at and worshiped? They were pulled up by the roots and the dirt shook off and cast aside,they returned and they still do not worship Jesus nor Caesar they are still preparing for a temple and still waiting for that fulfillment,,false Messiah same one they worshiped in ad70.

Danoh

You Darby Followers are so predictable.

What part of "perfect red heifer without spot" do you not understand?

I know you don't believe me, but maybe you'll believe your fellow Zionists/Futurists HERE

From the link:

"Lacking the mei niddah from a previous holy cow, that seems like a catch-22."

(Insert sound of Popeye laughing here...)

Right; we're the predictable ones. We don't buy into any of that - especially from lost Jews (as with Josephus) but we're the ones relying on world events as our Bible.

Yeah, okay, Mr. 70AD - AFTER the Canon was completed :rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey steko,

What's up with your avatar?

I thought you were Greek?

Why do you have a pic of the Theatre in Taormina?

Taormina is in Sicily.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We don't buy into any of that

Oh yes you do.

You Darby Followers have Christ Jesus coming back to earth and sitting on a man made throne in a third temple.

The only non-Jews trying to breed a perfect red heifer without spot are Darby Followers.

Danoh

Hey steko,

Taormina is in Sicily.

In that case, shouldn't yours be an image of the Roman Army?

I know; why isn't mine of Darby?

Would one of O'Hair be ok :rotfl:

Danoh

Oh yes you do.

You Darby Followers have Christ Jesus coming back to earth and sitting on a man made throne in a third temple.

The only non-Jews trying to breed a perfect red heifer without spot are Darby Followers.

No man made throne belief in this man's wallet.

Still waiting for you to correctly give the sense of the phrase "perfect red heifer."

You, you Google based researcher, you lol

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In that case, shouldn't yours be an image of the Roman Army?

That's, maybe a good idea.

I've never changed my avatar since I joined in 2007

If I do change it, maybe the following picture of the Arch of Titus (found in Rome to this day) would be a good one, considering it confirms Luke 21, Mark 13, and Matt 24 by showing the Roman army taking the Menorah back to Rome.

arch_of_titus_menorah-copy.jpg

Danoh

That's, maybe a good idea.

I've never changed my avatar since I joined in 2007

If I do change it, maybe the following picture of the Arch of Titus (found in Rome to this day) would be a good one, considering it confirms Luke 21, Mark 13, and Matt 24

arch_of_titus_menorah-copy.jpg

Looks like an album cover for that song I penned in honor of your delusion "O When The Romans Came Marching In" lol

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey steko,

Taormina is in Sicily.

I lived in Sicilia.
That's a Greek ampitheatre from 400 bc.
In the background is Mt. Etna, smoking.
I lived on the left side of the mountain, on the horizon, just below the snow line.
I have many very special memories from my time there.
As far as this earth goes, I consider it 'home'....along with the place I live now.