ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

whitestone

Putting your double negative aside, I told you that it's not that important to me to pinpoint exactly who the beast was.

I know the beast existed circa 66AD - 70AD.

I have a few ideas of who it was, but not 100% positive.

Even if i cant(sic) account for it, I'm certain it took place in the first century.

The siege began in 66AD

Um....no it doesn't.

There was a civil war amongst the Jews, as many of them remained loyal to Caesar.

Ask away.

no Tet,,,it is given to the beast to overcome the saints and kill them... but they had rest Acts 9:31 KJV you need to take those who die/died in Jesus names sake Matthew 24:9 KJV and show how those who "believed" in his name i.e. "Jesus" were killed for not worshiping the image Revelation 13:15 KJV

HINT,,, if those who died in the siege did "NOT" believe in Jesus then they did not "DIE FOR JESUS NAMES SAKE",,,those who fled to Pella,,,"did not die",,,

Danoh

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been begging you to put me on ignore.

You're MAD cheerleading is obnoxious.

BTW, how many times have you put me on ignore? I lost track after about the 25th time you said you put me on ignore.

Lol, Jerry (may he be well) was constantly telling me and GD he had put us on ignore.

Say, anyone know how he is doing?

Danoh

no Tet,,,it is given to the beast to overcome the saints and kill them... but they had rest Acts 9:31 KJV you need to take those who die/died in Jesus names sake Matthew 24:9 KJV and show how those who "believed" in his name i.e. "Jesus" were killed for not worshiping the image Revelation 13:15 KJV

HINT,,, if those who died in the siege did "NOT" believe in Jesus then they did not "DIE FOR JESUS NAMES SAKE",,,those who fled to Pella,,,"did not die",,,

Lol - what is with those three seeming nose hairs - ,,, - in your posts?

Do you mean "..."?

whitestone

Lol - what is with those three seeming nose hairs - ,,, - in your posts?

Do you mean "..."?

no,lol,, I simply said "I have four foot long hairs in my nose" ,,,but tet cant figure out if I mean all of the hairs in my nose are are four foot long or if I have four hairs in my nose that are a foot long,,,,lol,,

john w

Hall of Fame
Ask away.

Prove that AD 70-ism/Preterism is not "invented," that you received it directly from God, via revelation, as you claim, and no one, and no "men, taught it to you, since you obviously have never followed "the teachings of men," as others do,as asked.

Prove that you have infallible teachers, from God, as you claim you do.

Tellalie/slander Craigie pie:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nero persecuted Christians

Tertullian said the following: "Consult your histories; you will there find that Nero was the first who assailed with the imperial sword the Christian sect.”

Apollinius of Tyana, who was a contemporary of Nero said the following:

"In my travels, which have been wider than ever man yet accomplished, I have seen many wild beasts of Arabia and India; but this beast, that is commonly called a Tyrant, I know not how many heads it has, nor if it be crooked of claw, and armed with horrible fangs.... And of wild beasts you cannot say that they were ever known to eat their own mother, but Nero gorged himself on this diet.”

Nero murdered his mother and father, his brother, and his pregnant wife. Nero was a homosexual. Nero use to dress up like a beast and then rape and torture people.

Roman historian Tacitus, Pliny the Elder, Juvenal, and Suetonius all give gruesome details of the things Nero did.

So, we have established that a "beast" persecuted the Christians.

Next, we can easily establish that a "beast" destroyed Jerusalem and the Jews.

whitestone

Nero persecuted Christians

Tertullian said the following: "Consult your histories; you will there find that Nero was the first who assailed with the imperial sword the Christian sect.”

Apollinius of Tyana, who was a contemporary of Nero said the following:

"In my travels, which have been wider than ever man yet accomplished, I have seen many wild beasts of Arabia and India; but this beast, that is commonly called a Tyrant, I know not how many heads it has, nor if it be crooked of claw, and armed with horrible fangs.... And of wild beasts you cannot say that they were ever known to eat their own mother, but Nero gorged himself on this diet.”

Nero murdered his mother and father, his brother, and his pregnant wife. Nero was a homosexual. Nero use to dress up like a beast and then rape and torture people.

Roman historian Tacitus, Pliny the Elder, Juvenal, and Suetonius all give gruesome details of the things Nero did.

So, we have established that a "beast" persecuted the Christians.

Next, we can easily establish that a "beast" destroyed Jerusalem and the Jews.

oops,,,the Romans/Nero were not the ones inside the city walls of Jerusalem from ad66-70 the Jews were. The Jews according to 70aism were the ones having the wrath of God poured out on them,try again,,,,,

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
no,lol,, I simply said "I have four foot long hairs in my nose" ,,,but tet cant figure out if I mean all of the hairs in my nose are are four foot long or if I have four hairs in my nose that are a foot long,,,,lol,,

I can tie three knots in an eyelash :chuckle:

BTW, if you have nose hairs that are 12" long, you have big problems. However, if you have nose hairs 48" long, then........

Remember the movie Naked Gun?

Frank: Now, Jane, what can you tell us about the man you saw last night?

Jane: A moustache. About six-foot-three.

Frank: Awfully big moustache.

whitestone

lol,,,but you still have no beast being wounded by the sword and you cannot see who the Jews who were utterly destroyed worshiped.

They didn't worship Jesus and they didn't worship Caesar,,,

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
oops,,,the Romans/Nero were not the ones inside the city walls of Jerusalem from ad66-70 the Jews were.

Correct.

Nero never stepped foot anywhere in Judaea.

The Jews according to 70aism were the ones having the wrath of God poured out on them,try again,,,,,

The wrath of God was poured out on them.

The Romans eventually broke down the walls, and left not one stone standing upon another.

Over one million Jews died from 66AD to 70AD, and the city of Jerusalem was laid to waste.

Everything in Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13 played out exactly how Jesus said it would.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lol,,,but you still have no beast being wounded by the sword

Nero killed himself with a sword.

Then there was great turmoil, civil wars, etc in the Roman empire. Then Vespasian came to power, and restored order. The "beast" lived again.

and you cannot see who the Jews who were utterly destroyed worshiped.

Here's something for you.

From Clement of Alexandria, circa late second century:

"We have still to add to our chronology the following, -- I mean the days which Daniel indicates from the desolation of Jerusalem, the seven years and seven months of the reign of Vespasian. For the two years are added to the seventeen months and eighteen days of Otho, and Galba, and Vitellius; and the result is three years and six months, which is "the half of the week," as Daniel the prophet said. For he said that there were two thousand three hundred days from the time that the abomination of Nero stood in the holy city, till its destruction. For thus the declaration, which is subjoined, shows: "How long shall be the vision, the sacrifice taken away, the abomination of desolation, which is given, and the power and the holy place shall be trodden under foot? And he said to him, Till the evening and morning, two thousand three hundred days, and the holy place shall be taken away."

whitestone

Correct.

Nero never stepped foot anywhere in Judaea.

The wrath of God was poured out on them.

The Romans eventually broke down the walls, and left not one stone standing upon another.

Over one million Jews died from 66AD to 70AD, and the city of Jerusalem was laid to waste.

Everything in Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13 played out exactly how Jesus said it would.

Like Jesus said and Tet said are two different things,directly the opposite. You say the beast(Caesar) destroyed Israel(beast,?) because they refused Jesus as Christ.

You say they revolted against Caesar(refused to honor him),,and that God poured his wrath out on them(in ad70) because they chose to not use his money and worship Caesar as a god.

You say that the Christians fled to Pella and did honor the authority over them(who you call he beast),,and were not killed and fulfill the scripture of the beast being given power to kill them prior to ad70,,,you say it all backward and in the wrong tense...

Danoh

Nero killed himself with a sword.

Then there was great turmoil, civil wars, etc in the Roman empire. Then Vespasian came to power, and restored order. The "beast" lived again.

Here's something for you.

From Clement of Alexandria, circa late second century:

"We have still to add to our chronology the following, -- I mean the days which Daniel indicates from the desolation of Jerusalem, the seven years and seven months of the reign of Vespasian. For the two years are added to the seventeen months and eighteen days of Otho, and Galba, and Vitellius; and the result is three years and six months, which is "the half of the week," as Daniel the prophet said. For he said that there were two thousand three hundred days from the time that the abomination of Nero stood in the holy city, till its destruction. For thus the declaration, which is subjoined, shows: "How long shall be the vision, the sacrifice taken away, the abomination of desolation, which is given, and the power and the holy place shall be trodden under foot? And he said to him, Till the evening and morning, two thousand three hundred days, and the holy place shall be taken away."

In other words, he bought into Josephus' interpretation.

Try again, Tet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You say the beast(Caesar) destroyed Israel(beast,?) because they refused Jesus as Christ.

Yes.

Luke 19:44 confirms this, and explains why Jerusalem was destroyed:

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.

As we see above, the reason the Jews were killed, and the temple and Jerusalem was destroyed with not one stone left standing upon another in 70AD was "because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you".

You say they revolted against Caesar(refused to honor him),,and that God poured his wrath out on them(in ad70) because they chose to not use his money and worship Caesar as a god.

No.

God's wrath (via the Roman army) was poured out on them because they rejected their Messiah that God had sent to them.

You say that the Christians fled to Pella and did honor the authority over them(who you call he beast),,

Many Christians were killed by Nero because they did not worship Nero (Caesar worship).

However, the Christians who were in Jerusalem fled to the hills when they saw Jerusalem surrounded in 66AD.

and were not killed and fulfill the scripture of the beast being given power to kill them prior to ad70,,,

No, many Christians were killed prior to 70AD by the Roman Caesars, including Peter and Paul.

you say it all backward and in the wrong tense...

Er, no.

You seem to be having a hard time understanding who was who circa 66AD - 70AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In other words, he bought into Josephus' interpretation.

“It is significant that all the earliest Christian writers on the Apocalypse, from Irenaeus down to Victorinus of Pettau and Commodian in the fourth, and Andreas in the fifth, and St. Beatus in the eighth century, connect Nero, or some Roman emperor, with the Apocalyptic Beast’." - David Chilton, Days of Vengeance

whitestone

There is a head that receives a deadly wound by the sword and is cast into the pit. After it is cast into the pit the beast that was and was not ascends out of the pit. When did it receive it's deadly wound and when did it ascend out of the pit and become a functioning kingdom again? Be sure you don't confuse the end of the world with that head receiving a deadly wound by the sword.

whitestone

In ad70 did the nation of Israel receive a deadly wound by the sword? Was it cast into the pit? Did it ascend out of the pit and become a nation again?