ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

john w

Hall of Fame
lol

There are a lot of Hyper-Dispensationalists who claim only Paul's four prison epistles were written directly for people today.

The habitual liar of TOL strikes again:

Vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD."-Craigie Tellalie.

iamaberean

Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post
lol

There are a lot of Hyper-Dispensationalists who claim only Paul's four prison epistles were written directly for people today.

Vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD."-Craigie Tellalie.

tetelestai is correct,
Paul's teaching were two fold, to the Jews of that time and also the early Christian church.
None of the bible was written to anybody after the disciples pasted away. There are no more prophets of God. All of the bible is for our understanding, not to our generation.

john w

Hall of Fame
tetelestai is correct,
Paul's teaching were two fold, to the Jews of that time and also the early Christian church.
None of the bible was written to anybody after the disciples pasted away. There are no more prophets of God. All of the bible is for our understanding, not to our generation.

You missed it. Pay attention-He "argued:"

"There are a lot of Hyper-Dispensationalists who claim only Paul's four prison epistles were written directly for people today.

Vs.

He's a habitual liar, actress.

No charge. Have a seat.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
tetelestai is correct,

So, I take it, you have discarded your Bible? Well, at least your
honest. Do you believe in Heaven and Hell? Or, are they for people
that lived two thousand years ago?