ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Israel...was blinded in unbelief...until such time as Israel saw and believed...at which point Israel...would be unblinded...

No.

The Jews were blinded in part, but a remnant believed.

That remnant of Jewish believers then became one new man with the Gentiles, who were made up of pagan Gentiles and descendants of the 10 tribes from the House of Israel Gentiles.

That's how all 12 tribes (all of Israel) was saved.

That's how the stick of Judah was joined with the stick of Joseph.

That's how the NC was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

Because the 10 tribes had been divorced, they could not remarry until their first husband died.

That's why the gospel of Christ didn't go to the Gentiles until after the cross. It would have been an abomination beforehand (Deut 24:4)

"the fulness of the Gentiles" happened in the first century.

musterion

"the fulness of the Gentiles" happened in the first century.

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;
You called it "fullness of the nations" before, going out of your way to emphasize "nations" via Young. Why'd you now switch to "Gentiles"?

Danoh

Don't feel bad Danoh, they wouldn't let Jerry Shugart in their little club either because Jerry called them "neo-MAD's"

Lol, I wonder how he's been.

And no, no bad feelings here. Over the years, I've seen this kind of thing happen even to one Mid-Acts Pastor or another who finally stood up and voiced his having wanted to simply explore the different understandings on one thing or another.

Such groups will to this very day continue to itch for anything they can glory in the flesh through.

The ones I have known on the receiving end of that have all had a similar response - "love them anyway; none of us are the issue."

I realize you are merely attempting to set something off once more.

Your kind is ever the same would be tyrant; attempt to step on someone's neck; and then serious issue with them when they say enough's enough.

I know that in some Mid-Acts circles they focus strongly on living the Grace life, not on whatever will make for biting and devouring one another.

Is it that, as is obviously the case with other Mid-Acts groups, whatever Preterist group you may have been a part of does not explore that either?

Good luck with that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You called it "fullness of the nations" before, going out of your way to emphasize "nations" via Young. Why'd you now switch to "Gentiles"?

According to Strongs, the Greek word "ethnos" can mean:

Original Word: ἔθνος, ους, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: ethnos
Phonetic Spelling: (eth'-nos)
Short Definition: a race, people, the Gentiles
Definition: a race, people, nation; the nations, heathen world, Gentiles.

Unless you think Young had an agenda.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Don't need your secular commentaries/opinions we have the written
word of God to speak to us on a Spiritual level.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Depends on one's understanding of what was going on in time at that time.

And the Lord was speaking through Paul in both cases. Such is not the case with those who throw everything at anyone they differ with short of the foul language TOL might not allow.

I'm ever open to exporing these things but that is not where some on here are coming from - which is how this war of words began with; the history is still there in those threads where all this foolishness began.

That means, you're part of it though? Unless, you've found a way
to excuse yourself and call yourself, "An observant only."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope, that is your little club's one side take on things. Especially, you; given how often I've had to clear up your having taken something wrong due to your failure to apply grace to this tendency of yours to read some personal affront into a thing, followed by concluding said delusion was fact.

Face it; without anyone for you and some of yours to attempt to have march to your drum in your demeaning ways these threads would be as dead as the Mid-Acts Forum ended up after Jerry took sick and all that nonsense both from, and with him, found itself without someone for you and some of yours to bite and devour.

It is what it is. You and some of yours simply do not care to allow grace to be the issue.

You simply do not. There is more to the gospel of the grace of God then this childish ugliness you and some of yours insist on.

I wish this were not the case, but it is.

The best to you in that.

You're part of the fray or do you deny any participation in this thread?
If you hate this thread so much, why not choose another? There are
plenty of other threads for you to condemn. If ya can't take the heat,
get outta Dodge. Start a thread of your own that doesn't cause you
to be so nervous and judgmental of others? This topic seems to upset
you, way too much? Nobody is forcing you to stay on it. Go somewhere
where you'll feel more comfortable/stable?

john w

Hall of Fame

Fraud-he plagiarized that, and thinks by merely looking up the corresponding Strong's word, he can translate it.

You know no "the Greek," you con artist, and there is no such thing as "the Greek."

Danoh

That means, you're part of it though? Unless, you've found a way
to excuse yourself and call yourself, "An observant only."

Good question - but if having had what started all this thrust upon me means I ended up part of it as a result, then I guess I'm a part of it.

There are always three sides to every story.

And lol, if we're to follow Paul on this then I guess I can fairly judge what happened - Paul said to pick the person least esteemed to determine the matter - lol

Seriously, though, it appears that is what this calls for. Either that, or dropping the matter.

Lol, each time one person or another sets it off again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good question - but if having had what started all this thrust upon me means I ended up part of it as a result, then I guess I'm a part of it.

There are always three sides to every story.

And lol, if we're to follow Paul on this then I guess I can fairly judge what happened - Paul said to pick the person least esteemed to determine the matter - lol

Seriously, though, it appears that is what this calls for. Either that, or dropping the matter.

Lol, each time one person or another sets it off again.

Could you translate what you just said? I don't understand your point?