Shameless Atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Its irrelevant. We gave Zakath the option to pick up the debate at a later date - he refused.

The bottom line is Zakath had NO clue what he was getting into when he agreed to BRVII. It became painfully obvious early in the debate that Zakath was in way over his head which is why the next big battle we are going to be careful to get equally equipped opponents.

I am not gonna defend Zak; the man can do that himself, thank ya kindly. I wasn't there, and I don't know what goes on in his head (I certainly don't want to know how Enyart's mind operates but whatever).

I'm out! Have a good night. :zoomin:

allsmiles

From what I've had the displeasure of reading and (shudder) hearing of Bob Enyart, I'm surprised Zak lasted as long as he did. Probably had an anuerism.

drbrumley

Knight said:
Its irrelevant. We gave Zakath the option to pick up the debate at a later date - he refused.

The bottom line is Zakath had NO clue what he was getting into when he agreed to BRVII. It became painfully obvious early in the debate that Zakath was in way over his head which is why the next big battle we are going to be careful to get equally equipped opponents.

So true. And when Zak was still in the debate, he knew he was spoken the truth and WILLINGLY REJECTED the witness he was given. Zak has made himself a spot in hell.

My take on the debate, is Zak was being worked on by the Holy Spirit.

But he probably reasoned those voices in his head were just that. Voices, no reason for em. And rejected them without question.

Freak

drbrumley said:
I agree. God has been dealing with Zakath. He's miserable resisting the truth.

drbrumley

allsmiles said:
From what I've had the displeasure of reading and (shudder) hearing of Bob Enyart, I'm surprised Zak lasted as long as he did. Probably had an anuerism.

Like the one your giving me?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Freak said:
Why don't you ask your buddy why he "mysteriously" left the debate he had with Bob? Where is some documentation of this "emergency?" Let's put the questions to rest once and for all.
Some cross-clutching nutbag went after him with a hatchet.

Happy now?

:: waits for the inevitable "if that's true, it's no less than he deserves!" ::

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Freak said:
Zakath, Mr. BRVII Debate Deserter.

I like the sound of that.
Of course you do.

Maybe we should change yours to "Enyart's Lickspittle" :rolleyes:

Besides that's "Doctor" to you... ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:

So you mean Enyart will never debate again? ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
drbrumley said:
So true. And when Zak was still in the debate, he knew he was spoken the truth and WILLINGLY REJECTED the witness he was given. Zak has made himself a spot in hell.
So sorry to rain on your parade of lauding your leader, but if your theology is correct, and the jury's still out on that, my "spot in hell" was secured long before I ever heard of TOL or St. Bob the Broadcaster.

Just shows how wrong Christian's perceptions can be...

But he probably reasoned those voices in his head were just that. Voices, no reason for em. And rejected them without question.
Unlike some folks around here, I don't hear "voices in my head"... how long have you been hearing voices Bumbley?:think:

There's medication that can help you with that, you know. :chuckle:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
*turns on strawman detector*

Zakath said:
So sorry to rain on your parade of lauding your leader, but if your theology is correct, and the jury's still out on that, my "spot in hell" was secured long before I ever heard of TOL or St. Bob the Broadcaster

:rolleyes:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caledvwlch said:
Don't worry Zakath, you're still my hero.

:cheers:

*coughsuckupcough*
Bartender, bring that man a coffee... an Irish coffee... :coffee:

That fine example of a suck up was worth a rep point, though since I got hammered by the Enyartians yesterday my reps are worth as much as they used to be...

Caledvwlch

Zakath said:
Bartender, bring that man a coffee... an Irish coffee... :coffee:

That fine example of a suck up was worth a rep point, though since I got hammered by the Enyartians yesterday my reps are worth as much as they used to be...
Wow, you really did get the old shaftoleum! They nailed you to the wall! Just because? Or did you push some buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.