Senile Old Biden Handles Press Better than TRUMP

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Trump never wears a mask. Think what Trump must really be like when the cameras aren't on him. Think what his personality is really like when he's just hanging out with a buddy drinking a few beers.

Got that picture in your minds?

Now think of what Trump is like up on a podium at a rally.

HE'S THE SAME GUY!

This is what people are talking about when they say Trump is not a politician. As you said, Idolater, it's a fresh change.
Yeah.

Except that the guy doesn't drink! Teetotaler.

Arthur Brain

Why do think your favorite news outlet doesn't show pictures of the hundreds of dead Russian soldiers?

Credible according to who?
I don't have a "favorite" news outlet. I want corroborated news that doesn't emanate from extremist or heavily biased sources. You on the other hand link to dingbat sites like TGP on a regular basis and bought into Qanon...

Why do you support a despotic regime that not only censors and threatens any media opposition to the Kremlin party line but jails its own citizens if they dare to voice protest? Are you going to get around to answering this?

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I don't have a "favorite" news outlet. I want corroborated news that doesn't emanate from extremist or heavily biased sources.
Why do you think none of the "corroborated news" you watch don't show pictures of the hundreds of dead Russian soldiers?

You on the other hand link to dingbat sites like TGP on a regular basis and bought into Qanon...

Why do you support A despotic regime that not only censors and threatens any media opposition to the Kremlin party line but jails its own citizens if they dare to voice protest? Are you going to get around to answering this?
I never support any political censorship.

Arthur Brain

Why do you think none of the "corroborated news" you watch don't show pictures of the hundreds of dead Russian soldiers?

I never support any political censorship.
The same way they don't show hundreds of dead Ukrainians.

You do. You support a despotic regime that censors news and punishes anybody in the country who opposes the Kremlin party line. Putin must be a "lefty" to you?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The same way they don't show hundreds of dead Ukrainians.
They don't like high ratings? Remember, if it bleeds it leads.

You do. You support a despotic regime that censors news and punishes anybody in the country who opposes the Kremlin party line. Putin must be a "lefty" to you?
Not as far left as the Democrat party.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So is the Democrat party. Ever heard of abortion?
“In the modern world, the decision is up to the woman herself,” Russia’s president said in his annual marathon press conference on Wednesday, which ran to just shy of four hours. Any attempt to suppress it, he added, would only push the practice underground, causing immense damage to women’s health.

Putin also cautioned against tightening the country’s historically liberal laws on abortion any further, saying that any decision on future regulation “must be careful, considered and based on the general mood in society and the moral and ethical norms that have developed in society.”

Arthur Brain

You're asking me to choose between a murderous despot and a deep state Nazi regime. I don’t support either one of them. Why should I?
No, I'm not. I'm simply asking you why you're supporting a murderous despot with his appalling invasion of a sovereign country. Your nonsense about it being deep state Nazi is just risible.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're asking me to choose between a murderous despot and a deep state Nazi regime. I don’t support either one of them. Why should I?
Murderous despot? I thought Putin was your God-given savior sent to deliver you from the clutches of the Deep State!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Your nonsense about it being deep state Nazi is just risible.
FOOI-mWXsAMZnk5

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You ignored the obvious fact that prior to February of 2022, the media fully acknowledged Naziism had a large influence in Ukraine.
What I see in the image you posted is a lot of headlines about the "far-right" in Ukraine. For example, one headline reads, "Far-Right Fighters From Europe Fight For Ukraine". You sure you want to run with that?

Skeeter

Banned
You ignored the obvious fact that prior to February of 2022, the media fully acknowledged Naziism had a large influence in Ukraine.
Similar pictures and news stories cab be assembled about the NeoNazi's in the United States. Should Canada invade the US because of it?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Similar pictures and news stories cab be assembled about the NeoNazi's in the United States. Should Canada invade the US because of it?
In @Jefferson's upcoming remake of the 1980s flick "Red Dawn," the Russians invade the United States--but this time, they're the good guys and they invade the US in order to wage war against American neo-Nazis, the KKK and other Confederacy sympathizers, racists and Groypers--in other words, the base of the Republican Party!

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What I see in the image you posted is a lot of headlines about the "far-right" in Ukraine. For example, one headline reads, "Far-Right Fighters From Europe Fight For Ukraine". You sure you want to run with that?
Yep. Libs have always mislabeled Naziism as right wing. So what else is new?