Scott Walker has something big in common with Jesus

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

well, unlike many posters here, I know the Bible

and there are many Bible psgs that support.. the contention I am making, namely that losers (what the world calls Losers) are really winners... and vice versa..

JEsus was a winner.. People flocked to see him and hear him.. they loved to watch him heal people, raise them from the dead...

But then in his darkest hour, they abandoned him, feeling that if were God, as He claimed, He would get down from the Cross...

Then there is the fact Jesus forewarned that His followers would be hated and persecuted (just like He was)

++

Sorry ... not seeing the comparison.

republicanchick

at least WAlker understands

reality

He got out when he realized that.. as we all have been thinking also (admit it)

there are TOO many Rs in the race..

I think all but the top 5 or 6 should drop out

and then as there are more debates.. and etc... we should get down to at least 2 (soon)

people instinctively vote for someone they.. do not necessarily want but think has a chance.. b/c that person (who has a chance) is ahead of his preferred candidate..

This is bad.. and the media, AGAIN, manipulates us to vote a certain way.. They spend HUGE amounts of time interviewing the forerunners.. and Good knows how they got to be forerunners, but in any case, it is the same old same old... popularity...

gee.. guess it will always just be high school... even when you graduated 20 yrs ago

In the bible it speaks of false prophets and how just everyone likes them, while the true prophets are hated and mistreated

_

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Walker's reason for leaving was self-serving. He is a politician now--not a leader.

His campaign was collapsing around him, as the news has indicated for months.

He got out while the getting was good.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
it's really immature to believe that ALL of any given group are

fill in the blanks..

yes, it is very immature.. and other things..

__
You sound as if some of the things I have trying to tell you have rubbed off on you.

The words "all," "every," "none," "no one" and the like are words that should give any intelligent thinker pause. It is very, very rare that such words are accurate descriptions.

They can easily mislead us.

As far as the political class goes, Trump and Sanders seem to not be acting like the typical politicos. Those who go beyond the normal are the ones who are getting the support.

And that's a good thing, in my opinion. Even though I no longer support Donald.