Schizophrenia

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's a legitimate concern. Glorydaz already mentioned asking for a second opinion. Or even a third or fourth if necessary. It's important to be correctly diagnosed to receive the right meds. But in the meantime, you need to continue what they're giving you.
Thank you. I can talk to my Provider.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They had to have told you something and given you a reason. It could have been something you said that made them diagnose you that way.
I don't know.

The original paranoid schizophrenia diagnosis years ago was because they thought that I was paranoid, not because they felt that I had schizophrenia. Apparently, they needed a diagnosis for what they wanted to give me or something, as far as I know. I do not know why someone would lie about that, but there may have been an insurance issue.

I had entered a Mosque with the gospel and I shared with the Imam/Emam there, and I have read the Quran though I do not remember all of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if in God's Book it is possible that I have never been diagnosed with Schizophrenia. When I was asked by the Police I did say that I have not. I don't accept it or in God's Book morality and things that could or might be against me it never happened. I did not do anything to elicit a diagnosis.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Schizophrenia is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. A patient suffering with it cannot make a self diagnosis. If a doctor prescribes medication to control it, don't stop taking it! It is an illness that needs medication control very much like diabetes. Without proper treatment it can cause you and those around you misery. I have a sister who has schizophrenia. She has learned the hard way to keep taking her medicines as her doctor has prescribed them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Schizophrenia is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. A patient suffering with it cannot make a self diagnosis. If a doctor prescribes medication to control it, don't stop taking it! It is an illness that needs medication control very much like diabetes. Without proper treatment it can cause you and those around you misery. I have a sister who has schizophrenia. She has learned the hard way to keep taking her medicines as her doctor has prescribed them.

I would like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinion as I do not believe that I have schizophrenia. I do not know if my case is unique. I believe that I do fine without medication, but people believe that there are cycles where if something goes wrong like making or trying to make a life choice (asking the police for help with my living situation) and leave sin and a sinful environment in the past, the cycle continues where people say it was because there was no medication.

DarkAsylum

i hear voices and see things and am on meds myself the meds are meant to help you but they cant do it all
you have to have the right meds and it could take some time IF YOU STOP AND YOU DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF THAT THEY WILL PUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL AND FORCE YOU TO TAKE THEM

STOP FIGHTING IT you can ask to see another psych to see if you can challenge the psych that diagnosed you BUT THIS TAKES TIME

please keep taking your meds

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
i hear voices and see things and am on meds myself the meds are meant to help you but they cant do it all
you have to have the right meds and it could take some time IF YOU STOP AND YOU DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF THAT THEY WILL PUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL AND FORCE YOU TO TAKE THEM

STOP FIGHTING IT you can ask to see another psych to see if you can challenge the psych that diagnosed you BUT THIS TAKES TIME

please keep taking your meds

I am told that it is always my choice but I do not know if I have a choice. I get a shot every 28 days.

Truster

Just like addiction and paranoia, schizophrenia is the effect of the work of unclean spirits. In regeneration, they are driven out and peace then reigns.
Religion is of no use in this Jacob only the power of Messiah in salvation.

Thank you for the honesty you have displayed in answering questions. I hope you receive the power, to be honest with yourself.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just like addiction and paranoia, schizophrenia is the effect of the work of unclean spirits. In regeneration, they are driven out and peace then reigns.
Religion is of no use in this Jacob only the power of Messiah in salvation.

Thank you for the honesty you have displayed in answering questions. I hope you receive the power, to be honest with yourself.
I know that I do not believe myself to have schizophrenia.