Theology Club: SaulToPaul and His Nightmare Exegegesis

Jerry Shugart

Jerry's threads do not bother me.

Of course they don't, especially since you refuse to believe the verses which I quote to prove my points.

For instance, I quote the following verses in order to prove that these words of Paul were not addressed to the unsaved despite your assertion that they were:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

According to your crazy ideas the unsaved are joint-heirs with Christ and will be glorified together with Him. And according to you glory will be revealed in the unsaved.

STP, you talk big but when it comes to actually defending your ideas you just flat out refuse.

And I wonder why none of those who agree with you about this also refuse to even attempt to defend those ideas of yours.

Jerry Shugart

Let's roll!

Here's your chance to do just that! Do you actually believe that Paul wrote these words to the unsaved?:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

Why do you continue to refuse to answer this question since you are so eager to roll?

glorydaz

just admit it, he beat you down fair & square, he pummeled you. he handed you your butt and you had no recourse. i'll never forget this moment - (you know i'm kiddin' STP), but man did he whoop ya ! -

Where? I've been watching and haven't seen anything showing STP has been "whooped"? Or is that the "whooping" with laughter that's been going on?

Jerry Shugart

Where? I've been watching and haven't seen anything showing STP has been "whooped"?

So you must agree with STP that Paul wrote these words to a group of unsaved people?:

If you actually think that those words were written to a group of unsaved people you have also been whooped and you know it.

That is evident because you do not even attempt to defend your idea that those unsaved people are joint-heirs with Christ and they will be glorified together with Him.

LOL!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Gerry's like a spoiled kid that is losing a game and goes off to start a new game with his rules, wasting space on the forums -