Satan's Plan For Your Life

Robert Pate

Banned
Oh, so Paul did not mean what he wrote to the Phillipeans? Where does Paul give this alternate meaning and clarification? It appears that you are suggesting meanings not found in Scripture, which are in fact contrary to what is plainly written.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

What work do you think that you can do as a sinner that will please God? Do you believe that God is the minister of sin?

Robert Pate

Banned
Judaism is very unorganized, and has been for about 2,000 years.Very different from the Catholic Church. But don't let facts get in your way.

Both Catholicism and Judaism are law based religions. They are very similar in a lot of different ways.

Robert Pate

Banned
I noticed that you started a separate thread called "The Historical Gospel...." A mere two hours after your first reply to me, rather than just reply to my inquiry about what the "Historical Gospel" is. Interesting discussion tactic.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

No tactic. Just happened that way.

2003cobra

The good work of the kingdom of God is the Gospel of Jesus Christ that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The gospel is the good news. I don’t think of news as work.

To love your neighbor and the actions resulting from that love Was what I meant.

Christians often get distracted with pushing minor or unimportant points of doctrine or interpretation while neglecting the more important things.

Robert Pate

Banned
The gospel is the good news. I don’t think of news as work.

To love your neighbor and the actions resulting from that love Was what I meant.

Christians often get distracted with pushing minor or unimportant points of doctrine or interpretation while neglecting the more important things.

The most important doctrine in the Bible is the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you know that everything else becomes clear.

Robert Pate

Banned
Law, even God's Law, and organized religion, are not the same thing. Many do not even consider Judaism to be a religion.

The law is anything that tells you to do something or not to do something. Judaism is the mother of all religions.

Robert Pate

Banned
Interesting perspective.

Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. The Jewish religion is obsolete. This is why Paul said, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. The Jewish religion is obsolete. This is why Paul said, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.
Jesus said that He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I believe that you have misinterpreted what you have read.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus said that He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I believe that you have misinterpreted what you have read.

His mission was not to abolish the law. His mission was to provide righteousness for fallen man.

The law has been abolished, Colossians 2:14. To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
His mission was not to abolish the law. His mission was to provide righteousness for fallen man.

The law has been abolished, Colossians 2:14. To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation.
Incorrect. I am not under the law. The law has not been abolished.