Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Educate yourself from the proper sources......

Educate yourself from the proper sources......

One need only tap into Google: Urantia book (UFO cult)

Go here for an education, before spreading dis-information and false representation. That is intellectually dishonest, besides being 'spiritually retarding'.

You are ignorant.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Research things for yourself...........

Research things for yourself...........

And we've been thru these points and critiques in the UB thread and elsewhere already. A buffoon who doesn't even know the material who tosses out a "go see Google',...is hardly meritous of any serious consideration, since we've already addressed these points already. This persona basically has nothing, but the same ole propaganda lines steeped in ignorance, and the subtle thrill of being some kind of 'apologist' for Jesus, in his own mind.

An education can do wonders but some aren't interested in an expanded consciousness or a real research into the truth of things.

They say the Urantia Book is a masterpiece written by Satan, his greatest masterpiece. The Jews also said Jesus was from Satan. These people have a high opinion of the Satan God who doesn't exist.

Of course Jesus was deemed a heretic, lunatic, revolutionary or agent of 'satan' in his day by some,...but any truth in his message still carries on to this day, as in any other message of religious truths, meanings or values, and these are what are essential. These are what we look for in any religious writing or discourse of philosophy. These are what the papers espouse and put forth as a worthy religion. They bear the same fundamental ground of universal religious truths held by all cultures and teachers, but reaching their 'zenith' in the life and teachings of Jesus.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Go here for an education, before spreading dis-information and false representation. That is intellectually dishonest, besides being 'spiritually retarding'.

You are ignorant.

pj

LOL Is there such a word as "retarding?" You being a UFO cult follower
and me being a Paul's Gospel kind of guy does offer a huge difference.
So, from my standpoint, I find you rather ignorant of the Bible and I find
you "retarding" as well. Now we're on an even footing. Are we not?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
why retard learning?

why retard learning?

So, from my standpoint, I find you rather ignorant of the Bible and I find
you "retarding" as well.

Perhaps it is my knowledge of the Bible and other religious truth-principles, schools and denominations that displaces my ignorance of such, and establishes yours as more obvious.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Urantians such as Freelight and Caino, believe in Celestial creatures who used a
"Sleeping Human Conduit" who they spoke through while a secretary wrote down
every precious word that these "Cosmic Celestial's" spoke. Then, one day the
"Urantia Book" was born.(Circa;1954-55) The Book itself, mysteriously materialized
on some park bench in lower Manhattan. The eyes of the world
were opened to a new form of "Cosmic information!" These "Celestial's" had
finished their task. So, they boarded the "Mother ship" and headed for "New
Frontiers" in the universe. Planting their seedlings in the minds of other beings,
on other planets. Estimated there are appropriately 1,000,000,000 Urantian
believers on planet earth, waiting anxiously to share their "Galactic message."

That message being: "WE ARE HERE!" Both Scientology and Urantia were
released to the public in the mid-fifties. Good timing huh? Perhaps a
collaboration might be insinuated? Anyway, TOL has two prominent guides
to share with us, Freelight and Caino. They're both practicing mental telepathy
and soon will not have a need for Laptops. They'll merely, "think" their message
and you'll receive it accordingly. There may be a small monthly fee if you decide
to receive your message in this manner. Thanks for listening. Over and out.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I have now returned to where I started, but equipped now.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Rev 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Rev 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

So many are here---

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

LA
Revelations is an apocalyptic response to Christian persecution around the time of the Roman Jewish war. John of Patmos was using arresting, profound metaphors to show his opposition to the politics, culture and religion of his day.

Those that use this book for prophecy are deluding themselves, in my opinion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelations is an apocalyptic response to Christian persecution around the time of the Roman Jewish war. John of Patmos was using arresting, profound metaphors to show his opposition to the politics, culture and religion of his day.

Those that use this book for prophecy are deluding themselves, in my opinion.

Revelation or The Urantia Book? Are you saying you trust in the
UB?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Urantians such as Freelight and Caino, believe in Celestial creatures who used a
"Sleeping Human Conduit" who they spoke through while a secretary wrote down
every precious word that these "Cosmic Celestial's" spoke. Then, one day the
"Urantia Book" was born.(Circa;1954-55) The Book itself, mysteriously materialized
on some park bench in lower Manhattan. The eyes of the world
were opened to a new form of "Cosmic information!" These "Celestial's" had
finished their task. So, they boarded the "Mother ship" and headed for "New
Frontiers" in the universe. Planting their seedlings in the minds of other beings,
on other planets. Estimated there are appropriately 1,000,000,000 Urantian
believers on planet earth, waiting anxiously to share their "Galactic message."

That message being: "WE ARE HERE!" Both Scientology and Urantia were
released to the public in the mid-fifties. Good timing huh? Perhaps a
collaboration might be insinuated? Anyway, TOL has two prominent guides
to share with us, Freelight and Caino. They're both practicing mental telepathy
and soon will not have a need for Laptops. They'll merely, "think" their message
and you'll receive it accordingly. There may be a small monthly fee if you decide
to receive your message in this manner. Thanks for listening. Over and out.

The Bible was written in secret, it was edited and redacted by multiple unnamed authors within a biased political preist class. Each new book was written with the previous books in hand, behind the curtain where they could try to keep fixing previous predictions with reality. Then they would come out from behind the curtain and proclaim Gods new writings. Consequently, today Jews don't agree with Christians and Christians don't agree with each other. The Bible presents a erratic, convoluted picture of a deity that young people world wide no longer believe in. From young earth creation-ism, Noah's absurdity, unicorns, talking donkeys, a God who puts lieing spirits and evil spirits into his children, who plays games on his kids with the Satan God, to the 2 separate gospels of Christ all caped off with a Book of Revelation that reveals nothing but the dark minds of its opocolyptic editors.

Having said that, one might actually prefer little green aliens to that disaster!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible was written in secret, it was edited and redacted by multiple unnamed authors within a biased political preist class. Each new book was written with the previous books in hand, behind the curtain where they could try to keep fixing previous predictions with reality. Then they would come out from behind the curtain and proclaim Gods new writings. Consequently, today Jews don't agree with Christians and Christians don't agree with each other. The Bible presents a erratic, convoluted picture of a deity that young people world wide no longer believe in. From young earth creation-ism, Noah's absurdity, unicorns, talking donkeys, a God who puts lieing spirits and evil spirits into his children, who plays games on his kids with the Satan God, to the 2 separate gospels of Christ all caped off with a Book of Revelation that reveals nothing but the dark minds of its opocolyptic editors.

Having said that, one might actually prefer little green aliens to that disaster!

Sorry but I can't get through your stuff. Thanks anyway.