Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi everyone. I'm new here and I've been reading the posts with great dismay. It seems to me that most everyone is so caught up in discussing the other guys views that the very concept of "Christianity" gets lost. As for the lists, it seems to me that it's a matter of defining God (or categorizing people by how they define Him). Does the Bible require that we 'define" God? Actually, what I read is that God defies any definition we come up with anyway, so isn't the very idea of putting a definition of what God is or isn't an effort in futility. maybe that's why Jesus kept emphasizing the importance of doing His will, not discussing His makeup. You know the idea of the "Father, Son and Holy Ghost" is a Dark Ages concept that was a pretentious attempt by man to define God that has nothing to do with one's salvation or anything else for that matter. So, I believe that the same might apply to putting labels on posters. There's so much emphasis on labels that we miss God's message and maybe miss the very essence of what God would actually have us doing.

What 'God' and what 'Jesus' are you referring to?

IMJerusha

You don't seem to have capability to see evil deeds, friend.

If you keep silent about evil deeds, you are sharing the same guilt.

do you know Jesus says to come out of Babylon?

Babylon is disobedient organizations.

You need to take heed of His word.

You are being enabler of evil deeds at Jesus' expense.

Have you ever read Ezekiel Chapter 3? Clearly you have. How many times are we required to warn either an evil or righteous person? Notice also that the word God uses is "warn"...not condemn. And, no, I am not enabling evil deeds at Yeshua's expense unless you wish to decry 1 Corinthians 13.

IMJerusha

What 'God' and what 'Jesus' are you referring to?

Don't you think that's a somewhat ridiculous question? There is only One God. This warping of Scripture to imply that there is more than the One or more than One Mashiach for the purpose of supporting particular doctrines really needs to stop.

Don't you think that's a somewhat ridiculous question? There is only One God. This warping of Scripture to imply that there is more than the One or more than One Mashiach for the purpose of supporting particular doctrines really needs to stop.

Thank you IMJerusha. I wasn't going to dignify that with an answer but you say it very well. I'll just add, if you have to ask, then I'll pray that God (see above) will show Himself to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever read Ezekiel Chapter 3? Clearly you have. How many times are we required to warn either an evil or righteous person? Notice also that the word God uses is "warn"...not condemn. And, no, I am not enabling evil deeds at Yeshua's expense unless you wish to decry 1 Corinthians 13.

Sorry, it is clear to me you are enabling evil deeds at Jesus expense.

this is my observation from what you have been commenting.

blessings.

IMJerusha

Sorry, it is clear to me you are enabling evil deeds at Jesus expense.

this is my observation from what you have been commenting.

blessings.

Until you are able to acknowledge your own sin, you'll pardon me if I pay little attention to your observations.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Until you are able to acknowledge your own sin, you'll pardon me if I pay little attention to your observations.

this is how you enable evil deeds. I don't have to be perfect to spread what Jesus teaches. I am only a messenger.

IMJerusha

this is how you enable evil deeds. I don't have to be perfect to spread what Jesus teaches. I am only a messenger.

You have a responsibility to spread the Truth, not falsehood in Yeshua's name. Even God's messengers know better than to condemn what only Yeshua has a right to condemn or have you not read "But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, 'The Lord rebuke you!' "

And that is what I now say to you Meshak. The Lord rebuke you!

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said that his Father was greater than himself
are these the people who find Jesus a LIAR AND that he is equal to GOD?

Presumptuous Heretics without the Spirit...

Jesus will justly reward you...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Your contempt is being poured on the words of the Savior.

The difference between our faith and every other belief system is the difference between "advice" and "news". Yeshua didn't just come to give advice. He came to bear our debt, to pay for the penalty of our sins (the wages of sin is death), so that we could be free to forgive one another as he forgave us. Its not advice that is the message of the bible, but it is news, good news. The news that God has intervened on our behalf, and has provided forgiveness for our sins.
We are beings that need unconditional all accepting love. Our problem is that none of us know how to give this kind of love because all of our love is conditional in some way and is self serving. But God who is the embodiment of love, and who does not need love, became a willing sacrifice and gave his life as a ransom for sin. Why? Because we needed love. And so that we could receive the kind of love we as beings so desperately needed - unconditional, accepting love and so that we could become the kind of people he created us to be.

It's not what we can do for God but what He has done for us. He entered "our world," He took on
"our humanity," He bore "our sins," He died "our death, "He was resurrected for "our life," He's coming again for "our glorification."
Paul in his letter to the Romans is urging us on the basis of all that he taught on, on the basis of all that has been done, he urges us to become living sacrifices:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:1, 2 KJV)

If we have not understood all that the mercies of God has done, if we have not understood doctrinally and theologically deep enough, all that Messiah has accomplished for us, then we have become useless to him. God is calling us to live our lives as living sacrifices unto him. Our problem is, we are so prideful that we are not willing to give up anything for others. When a sacrifice was laid upon the altar there was a great deal of suffering involved, the animal experienced pain and suffering. What are we willing to give up? What are we willing to place upon the altar? So that we can become a blessing to others, and become servants of the Most High God?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The difference between our faith and every other belief system is the difference between "advice" and "news". Yeshua didn't just come to give advice. He came to bear our debt, to pay for the penalty of our sins (the wages of sin is death), so that we could be free to forgive one another as he forgave us. Its not advice that is the message of the bible, but it is news, good news. The news that God has intervened on our behalf, and has provided forgiveness for our sins.
We are beings that need unconditional all accepting love. Our problem is that none of us know how to give this kind of love because all of our love is conditional in some way and is self serving. But God who is the embodiment of love, and who does not need love, became a willing sacrifice and gave his life as a ransom for sin. Why? Because we needed love. And so that we could receive the kind of love we as beings so desperately needed - unconditional, accepting love and so that we could become the kind of people he created us to be.

It's not what we can do for God but what He has done for us. He entered "our world," He took on
"our humanity," He bore "our sins," He died "our death, "He was resurrected for "our life," He's coming again for "our glorification."
Paul in his letter to the Romans is urging us on the basis of all that he taught on, on the basis of all that has been done, he urges us to become living sacrifices:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:1, 2 KJV)

If we have not understood all that the mercies of God has done, if we have not understood doctrinally and theologically deep enough, all that Messiah has accomplished for us, then we have become useless to him. God is calling us to live our lives as living sacrifices unto him. Our problem is, we are so prideful that we are not willing to give up anything for others. When a sacrifice was laid upon the altar there was a great deal of suffering involved, the animal experienced pain and suffering. What are we willing to give up? What are we willing to place upon the altar? So that we can become a blessing to others, and become servants of the Most High God?
That just means God is calling us to be Catholic. ;)

Great post. :thumb: