Samuel Alito

drbrumley

kmoney said:
Don't have a heart attack man, boiling blood doesn't sound too good :chuckle:

I admit that taking his pregnant girlfriend would have been tough, but even if he would have gotten asylum could the US have forced China to release the girlfriend?
Simply, it's money we didn't want to spend on ONE person. Opps two people.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
drbrumley said:
Dude, have you tried to escape China? You don't come to America with the Chinese blessings and you can't get out with tag alongs. The problem seems to be Chen came here looking for asylum. And he told our officialsof what happened.And they still turned a deaf ear. But yet, lets let those Mexicans in by the bus load.
I'll ask you what I asked CRASH since he's goin to bed. If he had gotten asylum could the US have forced China to release the girlfriend?

drbrumley

kmoney said:
I'll ask you what I asked CRASH since he's goin to bed. If he had gotten asylum could the US have forced China to release the girlfriend?
We can do what we want and negoiate any deal under the sun. Just we didn't want to do it.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
Ok, so either

1)escape prison in China but be here without your girlfriend who would be found and forced
to have the abortion and then probably imprisoned for refusing to do it on her own.

or

2) be in prison in China for an unknown amount of time, possibly with your girlfriend, and she'd have to have the abortion.

Not sure which situation is better, either way the abortion happens.

drbrumley

kmoney said:
Maybe? All this nation has to do is recognize the unborn as humans. Hell, they do it with eagles and all sorts of other animals. They will stop people from building because theres eagles eggs in a nest. They recognize what the egg holds. EAGLES. But a human, forget it. It's just a blob of tissue. Left unprotected from the whims of an evil mother.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
drbrumley said:
Maybe? All this nation has to do is recognize the unborn as humans. Hell, they do it with eagles and all sorts of other animals. They will stop people from building because theres eagles eggs in a nest. They recognize what the egg holds. EAGLES. But a human, forget it. It's just a blob of tissue. Left unprotected from the whims of an evil mother.
I said maybe because you seem sure that the US could form some sort of deal with China but I'm saying that's not necessarily true. I'm sure there is a price China would accept to release the woman to us, especially if they had already given the woman an abortion.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
There you have it, K-mo, the religious wackos are so hysterical that they accuse Alito of being a pro abortionist for simply following immigration law. :darwinsm:

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
There you have it, K-mo, the religious wackos are so hysterical that they accuse Alito of being a pro abortionist for simply following immigration law. :darwinsm:
:rotfl:

koban

BillyBob said:

I'm thinking that they would be happier if we had declared war on China over this case. :think:

drbrumley

koban said:
I'm thinking that they would be happier if we had declared war on China over this case. :think:
:rotfl:
Hey at least a decalration of war would have happened.Unlike the last 50 plus years of undeclared war.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Well then, we all support abortion.
And pray tell how we do that? By buying Chinese imports? Unknowingly in some cases but overall, what choice is there? do without?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
And pray tell how we do that? By buying Chinese imports? Unknowingly in some cases but overall, what choice is there? do without?

If you were truly a man of conviction, you would find a way to do without. By purchasing Chinese products you are willingly funding abortion.

Last edited: