Salvation is by grace through faith and not of works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's true. Any given person, even unbelievers, can do good things, and they can even serve others, but those things won't save them. Those things won't make up for the wrong they have done.
It is both true that you can't do anything to make up for the wrong that you have done, because sin is sin and once it has been committed it cannot be undone, and that you can do things to make up for the wrong that you have done in that it is important to do the right thing after you have sinned (to make things right).

Shalom.

Jacob

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. Certainly you are guilty by the Law. Only Yeshua never broke it. This is how He could pay the penalty for your sin. Shalom.

Jacob

Good enough for now.

2 Corinthians 5:21 He made the One not having known sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

Please ponder these three verses and tell me what they mean to you when you read them together...

Ps. 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Shalom

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Good enough for now.

2 Corinthians 5:21 He made the One not having known sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

Please ponder these three verses and tell me what they mean to you when you read them together...

Ps. 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Shalom

Interesting thoughts. It is my hope and prayer that God can help you with them and others as you continue your walk with Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What insults Him is that you even mention what you do or your own "obedience", as if any good thing you do comes from your own effort.

my goodness, why are you so offended the word of "obedience" to God so badly?

You should be praising God for Jacob's loyalty to God and Jesus.