Salvation in its fourfold aspects !

beloved57

Why does it matter, when your premises are false?

(Eternal, Historical, Subjective and Glorification)
There you go, not wanting to discuss what I posted, just say Im wrong and go about your business without taking time to explain nothing, whereas I took time to explain what I believe about the aspects of salvation. I used maybe a few hundred words, you used 3, you are wrong !

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There you go, not wanting to discuss what I posted, just say Im wrong and go about your business without taking time to explain nothing, whereas I took time to explain what I believe about the aspects of salvation. I used maybe a few hundred words, you used 3, you are wrong!

Why should I readdress something that I literally just got done addressing, B57?

Don't believe I did? Go back and read through my responses to you.

beloved57

Why should I readdress something that I literally just got done addressing, B57?

Don't believe I did? Go back and read through my responses to you.
I didnt say you didnt address, but didnt discuss, big difference. You can address a post by reading it, make a quote, and respond with one or two words of negativity, and thats it. Is that what you call discussing sir ? You have never attempted to discuss my posts and thread in an attempt to understand where Im coming from, and if you do understand where Im coming from, its not evident, you never prove it.

beloved57

So, do you believe that before you were born again you were no different than other lost sinners, a stranger from God's covenant and people, having no hope, immersed in sin and outside the commonwealth of Jesus' kingdom? Or were you better than that?

Ephesians 2:12
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
You haven't paid attention to a thing I have posted asking a question like that sir.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I didnt say you didnt address, but didnt discuss, big difference.

Then you're going to have to show me the difference, because otherwise you're wasting my time, which makes you a hypocrite for not wanting me to waste yours.

You can address a post by reading it, make a quote, and respond with one or two words of negativity, and thats it.

But that's not what I've been doing, for the most part. Sure, one or two points here and there, I simply dismiss. But the majority of what I've replied to I've discussed plenty.

Is that what you call discussing sir?

What I've been doing (and not what you're saying I'm doing), yes.

You have never attempted to discuss my posts

Plainly false. The threads are still there for anyone to read.

and thread in an attempt to understand where Im coming from,

I KNOW where you're coming from, B57. And it's because I know that you have no responses to what I've told you.

and if you do understand where Im coming from, its not evident, you never prove it.

The proof is in the pudding, b57. Just read my posts, especially the ones where I type out a lot.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Lol, this is funny. I see it as a great blessing to find scripture that verifies the doctrines I testify to!

That's called Eisegesis, and confirmation bias.

You should be doing the opposite, and letting scripture define your beliefs, not looking for scriptures that support your beliefs.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There you go, not wanting to discuss what I posted, just say Im wrong and go about your business without taking time to explain nothing,

Post #12, my first post in this thread. You ignored it.

Post #17 was pointing out that you could not answer marke's Post #14, because you gave a generic answer that uses lots of words, but says very little.

Post #19 both challenged your premise, and even answer your question, though reluctantly. You ignored the second half.

whereas I took time to explain what I believe about the aspects of salvation.

And I showed you, in AT THE VERY LEAST post #12, how what you believe is wrong. So far, you have

I used maybe a few hundred words, you used 3, you are wrong!

Not ONE post of mine in this entire thread uses only 3 words to address ANY portion of what you said.

One portion uses two, asking for the chapter and verse which says what you said, and one portion uses one, "supra," telling you to refer to what I had said earlier.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It would be different if i didnt have a scripture to validate what Im saying.

It makes no difference that you have scripture to back up what you're saying, B57. The problem is that you're reading what you believe INTO scripture, when the scripture, even though when you read it the way you want it to be read says exactly what you want it to say, DOES NOT ACTUALLY SAY that, but says something else that does NOT support your beliefs.

Again, eisegesis is NOT a good way to study scripture, because it results in confirmation bias, and you are DEFINITELY guilty of confirmation bias.

You need to read what the scripture actually says, in the context of what it says, and not force it to say what you want it to say.

beloved57

It makes no difference that you have scripture to back up what you're saying, B57. The problem is that you're reading what you believe INTO scripture, when the scripture, even though when you read it the way you want it to be read says exactly what you want it to say, DOES NOT ACTUALLY SAY that, but says something else that does NOT support your beliefs.

Again, eisegesis is NOT a good way to study scripture, because it results in confirmation bias, and you are DEFINITELY guilty of confirmation bias.

You need to read what the scripture actually says, in the context of what it says, and not force it to say what you want it to say.
Whats the fourfold aspects of Salvation you so against sir ?

beloved57

As per the opening post, the Eternal Aspect of Salvation 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Who hath saved us according to His own purpose and grace given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

This highlights the blessed truth for the believer, that God had already saved us eternally according to His purpose and grace !

marke

As per the opening post, the Eternal Aspect of Salvation 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Who hath saved us according to His own purpose and grace given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

This highlights the blessed truth for the believer, that God had already saved us eternally according to His purpose and grace !
Even the elect who are elect from the foundation of the world are still told they must be born again and must reconcile themselves to God.

John 3:7
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

2 Corinthians 5:20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.