SALVATION: A Gift From God

Nanja

There is nothing that anyone can do to merit salvation. We are all sinners saved by grace.

To not respond to Christ and his Gospel is committing spiritual suicide.

The only sinners Saved by Grace are those which were given Grace and Purpose in Christ before the World began:

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Robert Pate

Banned
Yu a boaster too !

No, I am not boasting. But I am smart enough to know that God has done a wonderful thing in sending Jesus into the world to atone for my sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Boasting that God chose you and damned billions to hell is boasting, blind one.

beloved57

No, I am not boasting. But I am smart enough to know that God has done a wonderful thing in sending Jesus into the world to atone for my sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Boasting that God chose you and damned billions to hell is boasting, blind one.

Yeah, you a boaster, you boast about what a person does to get saved.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yeah, you a boaster, you boast about what a person does to get saved.

Did you not embrace Calvinism? Or maybe you were born a Calvinist. No, you and you alone by your own free will chose Calvinism. The reason that you chose Calvinism is because you want to believe that you are God's special chosen one, just like the Pharisees.

beloved57

Did you not embrace Calvinism? Or maybe you were born a Calvinist. No, you and you alone by your own free will chose Calvinism. The reason that you chose Calvinism is because you want to believe that you are God's special chosen one, just like the Pharisees.

You the one teaching that sinners Christ died for are still lost. You say His Blood failed to save sinners He died for !

Robert Pate

Banned
You the one teaching that sinners Christ died for are still lost. You say His Blood failed to save sinners He died for !

And that is exactly why you are lost. You have rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

eider

Are you interested in knowing more ?

I am most interested in your own and other Creeds and/or Christian Faiths at this time.

For many years I have studied the life and mission of Yeshua BarYosef, known in the West as 'Jesus'.

But my studies have always ceased at the point of Yeshua's entombment. Only recently have I ventured into the New Testament beyond the Gospels.