Sabbath

clefty

I said
lol Read the OP Jesus has already judged it.

And He affirms it remains for man...not just jews...and will continue into the future just like winters...

You a man? Is it winter?

It remains Heb 4:9 for His people

Let only the Body of Christ judge your keeping of it...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And He affirms it remains for man...not just jews...and will continue into the future just like winters...

You a man? Is it winter?

It remains Heb 4:9 for His people

Let only the Body of Christ judge your keeping of it...

I said
Look no evidence no proof, no revelations, only your own opinion. Its ok with me if you keep the Sabbath. If you want to worship one day a week thats ok. I'm going with the worship 7 days a week. Let it go you havent got anything to stand on.

DansingWall

NEW TESTAMENT
Mark 2:27-28
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
28 "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."

So tell me Squeaky, Jesus said He made the sabbath day rest for man. Why would man change that day of rest to another day?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So tell me Squeaky, Jesus said He made the sabbath day rest for man. Why would man change that day of rest to another day?

I said
The Sabbath is a day or worship. Not the day of rest. I will put up a revelations on the day of rest. Some people worship one day a week. Others worship every day of the week. Jesus gave us the choice. And He said dont let one judge the other.

DansingWall

Why isnt the supposed change of Gods 4th commandment discussed anywhere? All through the new testament circumcision is discussed frequently. The whole book of Galatians is about whether they needed to be circumsized or not. The Jews couldnt handle the change. Could you imagine how many discussions there would be if they were told they need not keep the 4th commandment of God? Yikes! It would be discussed in every book of the new testament. And yet....not one word. No discussions. Zero

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is the 56th chapter of Isaiah. It may help to see Isaiah's words here regarding the Sabbath.

Isaiah 56:1-12 NASB - 1 Thus says the LORD, "Preserve justice and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come And My righteousness to be revealed. 2 "How blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who takes hold of it; Who keeps from profaning the sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil." 3 Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the LORD say, "The LORD will surely separate me from His people." Nor let the eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree." 4 For thus says the LORD, "To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, 5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off. 6 "Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To minister to Him, and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath And holds fast My covenant; 7 Even those I will bring to My holy mountain And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples." 8 The Lord GOD, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares, "Yet [others] I will gather to them, to those [already] gathered." 9 All you beasts of the field, All you beasts in the forest, Come to eat. 10 His watchmen are blind, All of them know nothing. All of them are mute dogs unable to bark, Dreamers lying down, who love to slumber; 11 And the dogs are greedy, they are not satisfied. And they are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, Each one to his unjust gain, to the last one. 12 "Come," [they say,] "let us get wine, and let us drink heavily of strong drink; And tomorrow will be like today, only more so."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why isnt the supposed change of Gods 4th commandment discussed anywhere? All through the new testament circumcision is discussed frequently. The whole book of Galatians is about whether they needed to be circumsized or not. The Jews couldnt handle the change. Could you imagine how many discussions there would be if they were told they need not keep the 4th commandment of God? Yikes! It would be discussed in every book of the new testament. And yet....not one word. No discussions. Zero

I said
lol Do you know anything about the revelations of Jesus Christ?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here is the 56th chapter of Isaiah. It may help to see Isaiah's words here regarding the Sabbath.

Isaiah 56:1-12 NASB - 1 Thus says the LORD, "Preserve justice and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come And My righteousness to be revealed. 2 "How blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who takes hold of it; Who keeps from profaning the sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil." 3 Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the LORD say, "The LORD will surely separate me from His people." Nor let the eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree." 4 For thus says the LORD, "To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, 5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off. 6 "Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To minister to Him, and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath And holds fast My covenant; 7 Even those I will bring to My holy mountain And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples." 8 The Lord GOD, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares, "Yet [others] I will gather to them, to those [already] gathered." 9 All you beasts of the field, All you beasts in the forest, Come to eat. 10 His watchmen are blind, All of them know nothing. All of them are mute dogs unable to bark, Dreamers lying down, who love to slumber; 11 And the dogs are greedy, they are not satisfied. And they are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, Each one to his unjust gain, to the last one. 12 "Come," [they say,] "let us get wine, and let us drink heavily of strong drink; And tomorrow will be like today, only more so."

I said
Hello Jacob. It wont do any good here that is old testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

I saw something in the book of Hebrews recently about the old covenant. Yes, it is about the Sabbath. Many believe we should listen to the apostles after Jesus rose appeared to many and ascended to the right hand of the Father, that Jesus' own words during His life and ministry before He died are not to be followed.

clefty

Indeed...

It was already false witness that jews spread attempting to slander Stephen and Paul claiming they taught Yahushua changed their customs...

Paul at his trials NEVER had a witness claim he taught the Sabbath was abolished NO LETTERS OR WRITINGS about “STONE NAILED TO THE WOOD” were presented as evidence...jews would have torn him apart limb for limb had he actually taught or lived the Sabbath was abolished...they almost did that just thinking he brought goyim into the temple area...

As it was not even a peep about coming back the next day “the LORD’s Day” when crowding goyim demanded he keep preaching but he did say come back NEXT SABBATH...

As James concluded the Acts 15 council he fully expected goyim to keep hearing Moses preached in every city on every Sabbath...

Good time there to talk about a NEW DAY...a NEW WAY...or something about something like 40 years from now...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Indeed...

It was already false witness that jews spread attempting to slander Stephen and Paul claiming they taught Yahushua changed their customs...

Paul at his trials NEVER had a witness claim he taught the Sabbath was abolished NO LETTERS OR WRITINGS about “STONE NAILED TO THE WOOD” were presented as evidence...jews would have torn him apart limb for limb had he actually taught or lived the Sabbath was abolished...they almost did that just thinking he brought goyim into the temple area...

As it was not even a peep about coming back the next day “the LORD’s Day” when crowding goyim demanded he keep preaching but he did say come back NEXT SABBATH...

As James concluded the Acts 15 council he fully expected goyim to keep hearing Moses preached in every city on every Sabbath...

Good time there to talk about a NEW DAY...a NEW WAY...or something about something like 40 years from now...

I said
You better read this because Jesus changed everything.

Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Look no evidence no proof, no revelations, only your own opinion.
no you add false witness to your desperate denials...

Heb 4:9 is exactly proof as sabbatismos is NOT EVEN A GREEK WORD...the author of Hebrews used to confirm it was sabbath keeping and not just a rest...and remains for His people NOT JUST JEWS...

Its ok with me if you keep the Sabbath.
awwww shucks thanks...just as I am sure its ok that no one steals from you or kills you or commits adultery with your wife...right? Cuz its the LAW...His Law not the state’s BTW

Yes thanks so much for letting me worship and obey my God...times past yours would have burnt me at the stake...

If you want to worship one day a week thats ok. I'm going with the worship 7 days a week.
awww cute...NOT KEEPING THE COMMANMENTS...just like eve adding to the word...pharisees too...always adding to prove something or something...

Is like saying to your grand kid...”it’s your birthday today? But I celebrate it every day of the year”...nice...no big deal for you is it...no memorial...no setting apart...no sanctification...no made holy...no BECAUSE HE RESTED...not after His image you were created to be...not following Him...guess you are too good for all that...

Let it go you havent got anything to stand on.
you keep telling yourself...as you follow jewish fables and false witness...

clefty

I said
The Sabbath is a day or worship. Not the day of rest.
wrong...and fail...look it up...

I will put up a revelations on the day of rest.
your revelations are from a counterfeit spirit as it produces FALSE fruit...NOT LIKE HIS...

Some people worship one day a week. Others worship every day of the week. Jesus gave us the choice. And He said dont let one judge the other.
Now you LIE and distort what He actually did...

You are following jewish lies and catholic tradition...yup...they claim they changed sabbath to sunday as a sign of their authority...

But you here just stumble along...doing what man’s tradition did...and NOT Him His Way...

Squeaky would change both times and law...Daniel warned us of your type

clefty

I said

The only commandment He instructed prayers be said that it should be kept in the future in the new covenant was the Sabbath...

The irony...

Yup...Yahushua fully expected winters and Sabbaths to continue into the new covenant...LOL

clefty

Yup even the OT was for goyim...ALREADY...LONG before the wall had to be torn down between jew and goyim IN HIM...that church in the wilderness...

Yup that must make some MAD but they are too late...OT was already for goyim NO seperate later dispensation fuh fuh fuh

clefty

I said
You better read this because Jesus changed everything.

Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Tell it to James who concluded the Jerusalem council with the expectation that the goyim would continue to crowd the synagogues to hear Moses read in every city EVERY SABBATH...

Stop following jewish false witness and RC tradition of man...stop adding or removing from the Word...

Follow Him Squeaky...follow Him His ways...

Love as He loved you...if He hired you He would let you have Sabbath off for rest...

Just think every Sabbath off...the ways things would have been had we not sinned...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yup even the OT was for goyim...ALREADY...LONG before the wall had to be torn down between jew and goyim IN HIM...that church in the wilderness...

Yup that must make some MAD but they are too late...OT was already for goyim NO seperate later dispensation fuh fuh fuh

Maybe that is why it matters to me, but if these are really foreigners it shows either that they or if they were converts were up to obeying or observing God's Commandments such as the Sabbath.

clefty

Maybe that is why it matters to me, but if these are really foreigners it shows either that they or if they were converts were up to obeying or observing God's Commandments such as the Sabbath.

Well as an ex dispie who actually even became a jew rather than just gift jews superiority status...it must be awkward to realize that the old covenant was always open to foreigners willing to believe and obey...

You grafted yourself into what was cut off...into rejected branches of the jews NOT Israel..you were NOT grafted into the trunk...

Yup Israel was NEVER genetic as Sarah’s eggs were dried out...but YAH from above from a spiritual power created Isaac...and then later AGAIN from ABOVE from SPIRITUAL realm and not blood and genes Jacob BECAME REBORN into ISRAEL...

And so remembering His covenant with Abraham He saved them and foreigners with them as strangers within their gates...FAITH...not genes...and a House of prayer for ALL nations not just jews...

I mean look at what jews did to their own brother tribes...caused them to fall into idolatry and be destroyed...

Yikes...

Oh well...glad I am a citizen of Israel and not grafted into what was rejected because of unbelief and disobedience...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well as an ex dispie who actually even became a jew rather than just gift jews superiority status...it must be awkward to realize that the old covenant was always open to foreigners willing to believe and obey...

You grafted yourself into what was cut off...into rejected branches of the jews NOT Israel..you were NOT grafted into the trunk...

Yup Israel was NEVER genetic as Sarah’s eggs were dried out...but YAH from above from a spiritual power created Isaac...and then later AGAIN from ABOVE from SPIRITUAL realm and not blood and genes Jacob BECAME REBORN into ISRAEL...

And so remembering His covenant with Abraham He saved them and foreigners with them as strangers within their gates...FAITH...not genes...and a House of prayer for ALL nations not just jews...

I mean look at what jews did to their own brother tribes...caused them to fall into idolatry and be destroyed...

Yikes...

Oh well...glad I am a citizen of Israel and not grafted into what was rejected because of unbelief and disobedience...

Can you show me about the root and the branches and what was rejected if you can?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Tell it to James who concluded the Jerusalem council with the expectation that the goyim would continue to crowd the synagogues to hear Moses read in every city EVERY SABBATH...

Stop following jewish false witness and RC tradition of man...stop adding or removing from the Word...

Follow Him Squeaky...follow Him His ways...

Love as He loved you...if He hired you He would let you have Sabbath off for rest...

Just think every Sabbath off...the ways things would have been had we not sinned...

I said
lol We seem to go through this alot. I prove everything I say with scripture and you reject it with no more than your own opinion. You really should try that on beginners because it doesnt work on me. Nagging me like a little old lady doesnt really impress me.