Sabbath 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefty

I said
lololo Your argument is with God, take it up with Him. And when you do come back and tell me how you came out on the dispute. lolol

He said "Remember the seventh day sabbath" and "Listen to my son" who said "Pray the sabbath be kept in the future"...and "to the victorious a reward of the secret manna"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He said "Remember the seventh day sabbath" and "Listen to my son" who said "Pray the sabbath be kept in the future"...and "to the victorious a reward of the secret manna"

I said
lolo Your an idiot. There is something really wrong with you.

clefty

I said
lolo Your an idiot. There is something really wrong with you.

What? Why? for quoting scripture?

Buck up buddy...that is what we are supposed to do...remember...oh and doing what it says...like live JUST AS He did...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What? Why? for quoting scripture?

Buck up buddy...that is what we are supposed to do...remember...oh and doing what it says...like live JUST AS He did...

I said
lololol You have tried every deception and perversion known to man and nothing you have tried has worked for you. You have lied, you have used gross exaggeration, you have used pieces of the old testament mixed in with pieces of the new testament, you have perverted the gospel, you have twisted the commandments. And still your a total failure. I hear their even going to kick you out of the "Hecklers Are Us" club.

clefty

I said
lololol You have tried every deception and perversion known to man and nothing you have tried has worked for you. You have lied, you have used gross exaggeration, you have used pieces of the old testament mixed in with pieces of the new testament, you have perverted the gospel, you have twisted the commandments. And still your a total failure. I hear their even going to kick you out of the "Hecklers Are Us" club.

Lol...Not only learning from you but vastly entertained...

Yup...even EliYah knew false worship to false gods was prime material for heckling...

But yes what I say and do indicates the club I am in...and as with any club not following its rules forfeits membership...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...Not only learning from you but vastly entertained...

Yup...even EliYah knew false worship to false gods was prime material for heckling...

But yes what I say and do indicates the club I am in...and as with any club not following its rules forfeits membership...

I said
lolol I was worried that you were totally ignorant. But you admit your only heckling. That is good to know your not really as stupid as you sound. You fit in real well with the Pharisees of old .

clefty

I said
lolol I was worried that you were totally ignorant. But you admit your only heckling. That is good to know your not really as stupid as you sound. You fit in real well with the Pharisees of old .

I am defining the Sabbath as He did...you are attempting to define it another way...adding even to another Pharisee's words things he did not say...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am defining the Sabbath as He did...you are attempting to define it another way...adding even to another Pharisee's words things he did not say...

I said
You are defining it according to the old testament. I am defining it according to the new testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
THE CHANGES JESUS made

Jesus changed the priesthood, the law, He annulled the commandments,He made the old covenant(testament)obsolete, He changed the law of the Sabbath, He changed the law of tithing, and He changed the definition of justice.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:4-5
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:23-25
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

clefty

THE CHANGES JESUS made

Jesus changed the priesthood, the law, He annulled the commandments,He made the old covenant(testament)obsolete, He changed the law of the Sabbath, He changed the law of tithing, and He changed the definition of justice.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Squeaky...if this was true then this:

“This fellow never stops speaking against this holy place and against the law. 14For we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this Temple and change the customs Moses handed down to us.”

Would not be FALSE WITNESS but true...and scripture is clear that this message is FALSE WITNESS secretly induced to incite and destroy the gospel of an unchanged Law we are to establish...

A divided house cannot stand...you wish to divide His house...

Pray the Sabbath be kept...as it is His will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky...if this was true then this:

“This fellow never stops speaking against this holy place and against the law. 14For we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this Temple and change the customs Moses handed down to us.”

Would not be FALSE WITNESS but true...and scripture is clear that this message is FALSE WITNESS secretly induced to incite and destroy the gospel of an unchanged Law we are to establish...

A divided house cannot stand...you wish to divide His house...

Pray the Sabbath be kept...as it is His will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

I said
lolo Your an idiot Jesus made many changes. Your the one fighting against Jesus.
THE CHANGES JESUS MADE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolo Your an idiot Jesus made many changes. Your the one fighting against Jesus.
THE CHANGES JESUS MADE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Acts 6:13,14 "false witnesses...testified, “...Jesus of Nazareth will destroy...and change the customs Moses handed down to us.”

You and yours are still false...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 6:13,14 "false witnesses...testified, “...Jesus of Nazareth will destroy...and change the customs Moses handed down to us.”

You and yours are still false...

I said
lolol The first time you come up with a verse and you pervert it. Jesus did change the customs of Moses.

Acts 6:11-14
11 Then they secretly induced men to say, "We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses and God."
12 And they stirred up the people, the elders, and the scribes; and they came upon him, seized him, and brought him to the council.
13 They also set up false witnesses who said, "This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law;
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol The first time you come up with a verse and you pervert it. Jesus did change the customs of Moses.

Said those secretly induced to stir up the people the elders and the scribes and set up this exact FALSE WITNESS you continue Squeaky...

11 Then they secretly induced men to say, "We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses and God."
12 And they stirred up the people, the elders, and the scribes; and they came upon him, seized him, and brought him to the council.
13 They also set up false witnesses who said, "This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law;
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Said those secretly induced to stir up the people the elders and the scribes and set up this exact FALSE WITNESS you continue Squeaky...

(NKJ)

I said
You are the one that is deceitfully trying to induce people to go against Jesus and His Word.

Acts 6-11

clefty

I said
You are the one that is deceitfully trying to induce people to go against Jesus and His Word.

Acts 6-11

I am not claiming to do other that what is in scripture...with out adding or removing or otherwise distorting it...He fulfilled scripture and yet it remains to point to Him...especially the Sabbath which He brought into the New Testament...pray we should keep it in the future...as it is to be on earth as it is in heaven...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not claiming to do other that what is in scripture...with out adding or removing or otherwise distorting it...He fulfilled scripture and yet it remains to point to Him...especially the Sabbath which He brought into the New Testament...pray we should keep it in the future...as it is to be on earth as it is in heaven...

I said
You are one of the anti Christ's. You teach to reject the new testament and keep the old testament. You are the anti Christ.

I Jn 2:18-19
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You are one of the anti Christ's. You teach to reject the new testament and keep the old testament. You are the anti Christ.

I Jn 2:18-19
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
(NKJ)

You are blaspheming the Spirit claiming it of Satan when it is of Him...keeping the NT is keeping the OT...all of them...duh...

False witnesses say otherwise...claim it was taught that all was destroyed even before the NT was written...

Signed and sealed at the cross the new covenant's first day was a Sabbath kept by Him and His followers...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are blaspheming the Spirit claiming it of Satan when it is of Him...keeping the NT is keeping the OT...all of them...duh...

False witnesses say otherwise...claim it was taught that all was destroyed even before the NT was written...

Signed and sealed at the cross the new covenant's first day was a Sabbath kept by Him and His followers...

I said
You are the anti Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus fulfilled the old testament law for all Christians. Now we have the new testament law.

Matt 5:17
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
(NKJ)

4137 pleroo (play-ro'-o);

from 4134; to make replete, i.e. (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.:

KJV-- accomplish, X after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

Matt 5:17
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
(NKJ)

4137 pleroo (play-ro'-o);

from 4134; to make replete, i.e. (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.:

KJV-- accomplish, X after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.