Rush, RIP

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, he's happy to pay back the loan from God but I'm sure God will want him to keep investing it.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, he's happy to pay back the loan from God but I'm sure God will want him to keep investing it.
Limbaugh toed the Republican Party line no matter how conservative or liberal (Trump) their candidate was. What Limbaugh did goes against the teachings of God regarding selecting political leaders and the role of government (Exodus 18:21, Romans 13, 1 Peter 2:13-15). You might want to leave God out of the picture when talking about Rush Limbaugh, as he sure did.

Hilltrot

Limbaugh toed the Republican Party line no matter how conservative or liberal (Trump) their candidate was. What Limbaugh did goes against the teachings of God regarding selecting political leaders and the role of government (Exodus 18:21, Romans 13, 1 Peter 2:13-15). You might want to leave God out of the picture when talking about Rush Limbaugh, as he sure did.
aCultureWarrior <----------- typical self-righteous pharisee.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior <----------- typical self-righteous pharisee.
There's a huge difference between being self-righteous and standing for righteousness. Rush Limbaugh isn't the only high profile figure who sold out conservatism for his '30 pieces of silver'. I have a long list of people (many who identify as Christian: Frankie Graham, Mikey Brown, Phony Tony Perkins, etc. etc.) who vehemently spoke out against Trump and his NYC liberalism during the 2016 Presidential primaries, as Rush Limbaugh did, but jumped on the rainbow flag waving Trump Train when he was nominated, knowing if they didn't, the almighty dollar from the Republican Party and their libertarian allies would be cut off.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bo Snerdley did a good and necessary job of screening religious wackos. Rush was right to worry about them taking over the show.
Religious wacko is a subjective term. If someone called the Limbaugh show and asked Snerdley why Rush supports a President that has a long history of embracing abortion and the homosexual agenda, would they be "screened" as a religious wacko?

Hilltrot

There's a huge difference between being self-righteous and standing for righteousness. Rush Limbaugh isn't the only high profile figure who sold out conservatism for his '30 pieces of silver'. I have a long list of people (many who identify as Christian: Frankie Graham, Mikey Brown, Phony Tony Perkins, etc. etc.) who vehemently spoke out against Trump and his NYC liberalism during the 2016 Presidential primaries, as Rush Limbaugh did, but jumped on the rainbow flag waving Trump Train when he was nominated, knowing if they didn't, the almighty dollar from the Republican Party and their libertarian allies would be cut off.
:ROFLMAO:

You're right. I made a mistake. I apologize.

aCultureWarrior <----------- typical self-righteous insane pharisee.

Better?