Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

rexlunae

Nope, but I wonder what motivates James Okeefe more than I do James Bannon.

Bannon is one or O'Keefe's funders. I just think it's awful interesting how invested these supposedly truthful folks are in their chosen cause. How much lying can they get away with before people stop taking them seriously.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
TRUMP_-_POLLS.jpg

Bannon says Trump will get 400 electoral votes in 2020
How do the Trump "faithful" expect to get to 400 Electoral College votes with only 33% of the popular vote?

The Republicans couldn't even retain Session's Senate seat in Alabama - the "reddest of red" states, with a Steve Bannon approved candidate and campaign support from Trump!

Last edited:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Bannon is one or O'Keefe's funders. I just think it's awful interesting how invested these supposedly truthful folks are in their chosen cause. How much lying can they get away with before people stop taking them seriously.
Morelike, exaggeration. I think Bannon's poor usage of Moore says all. He is on his own side, and he isn't particularly libertarian or paleoconservative. He is a media tool muchlike O'keefe. Just feed him the lies, and see where he goes.

Will he still be backing Cruz? and his next candidate is a loser who just got out of jail. Bannon [don't] let my hopes down. Bannon, please support Ted Cruz.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How do the Trump "faithful" expect to get to 400 Electoral College votes with only 33% of the popular vote?

The Republicans couldn't even retain Session's Senate seat in Alabama - the "reddest of red" states, with a Steve Bannon approved candidate and campaign support from Trump!
Ha, you still believe polls. The only way you could win AL is with last minute false molesting charges.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ha, you still believe polls.

Given that the polls in Alabama, Virginia, and other recent elections have called them accurately, that would make some sense.

The only way you could win AL is with last minute false molesting charges.

The problem for Roy was that people in his home town still remember. So red as Alabama is, even a democrat was preferable to a pedophile.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Given that the polls in Alabama, Virginia, and other recent elections have called them accurately, that would make some sense.

The problem for Roy was that people in his home town still remember. So red as Alabama is, even a democrat was preferable to a pedophile.
Keep that hope alive :thumb:

rexlunae

Morelike, exaggeration.

No. Lies. This whole project to delegitimize the free press is not exaggeration. It is a lie. Conservatives have been conditioned to believe that the "media" are liars, but it's just not true. This propaganda needs to be confronted head-on, not soft-pedalled and minimized.

I think Bannon's poor usage of Moore says all. He is on his own side, and he isn't particularly libertarian or paleoconservative.

He's a Nazi. He barely hides it.

He is a media tool muchlike O'keefe. Just feed him the lies, and see where he goes.

Bannon is at times a tool, at times manipulator. He's never an unwittingly tool.

Will he still be backing Cruz? and his next candidate is a loser who just got out of jail. Bannon [don't] let my hopes down. Bannon, please support Ted Cruz.

Not sure what you're referring to here.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
No. Lies. This whole project to delegitimize the free press is not exaggeration. It is a lie. Conservatives have been conditioned to believe that the "media" are liars, but it's just not true. This propaganda needs to be confronted head-on, not soft-pedalled and minimized.
The media go where the money is. That means lying at least 50% of the time.

rexlunae said:
He's a Nazi. He barely hides it.
He can't advertise it believably. He is a walking talking slander of neoconservatism.

rexlunae said:
Bannon is at times a tool, at times manipulator. He's never an unwittingly tool.
He will be.

rexlunae said:
Not sure what you're referring to here.
Cruz looks less good next to Bannon. Cruz thinks he can Rand Paul's thunder.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BBGBO6B.img

Ha, you still believe polls. The only way you could win AL is with last minute false molesting charges.

Even without the charges, Judge Moore, Steve Bannon and Breitbart News all espouse values that are far outside of the American mainstream - even by Alabama standards!

"Patrick jane" may want to dismiss them as "false molesting charges" - the congressional Republicans, however, let out one great sigh of relief that Moore was defeated, because, even though they lost a Senate seat, they will no longer be obligated to defend the indefensible during the 2019 Midterms!

Last edited:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Judge Moore, supported by Steve Bannon and Brietbart, was already a candidate whose values were far outside of the mainstream - even by Alabama standards!

"Patrick jane" may want to dismiss them as "false molesting charges" - the congressional Republicans, however, let out one great sigh of relief that Moore was defeated, because they would no longer be forced to defend the indefensible during the 2019 Midterms!

That is not what the news reporter on MSNBC saying. He was saying they were relieved that they didn't have to improve their ethics. It is a red flag, implying that Moore was being slandered because the media in Alabama hates Steve Bannon.

Moore may be obnoxious, but I doubt his wife decided to marry a pedophile. She is at least 14 years younger than Moore. Moore is also inflexible and nonpragmatic for someone wanting to be a politician.

rexlunae

As if it were that much, or not happening already. Ghetto districts tend not to have decent voting places. The solution to "voter suppression" has always been to keep voting.

We intend to. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't be upset at attempts to use government power to stop people from enjoying their full rights as citizens.

rexlunae

That is not what the news reporter on MSNBC saying. He was saying they were relieved that they didn't have to improve their ethics. It is a red flag, implying that Moore was being slandered because the media in Alabama hates Steve Bannon.

That's nonsense. You haven't been able to sustain a charge of unethical behavior against MSNBC, the Washington Post, or any other journalistic source. You just want to assume that they are unethical.

Moore may be obnoxious, but I doubt his wife decided to marry a pedophile.

A lot of women marry pedophiles and don't even know. But I don't think Moore is entitled to the benefit of the doubt any longer.

She is at least 14 years younger than Moore. Moore is also inflexible and nonpragmatic for someone wanting to be a politician.

She was a child when they met.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
186124_600.jpg

Moore may be obnoxious, but I doubt his wife decided to marry a pedophile. She is at least 14 years younger than Moore. Moore is also inflexible and nonpragmatic for someone wanting to be a politician.

Moore's wife is no prize - her attempt to show that Moore wasn't anti-Semitic because he has a Jewish accountant left the commentators shaking their heads and rolling their eyes in amazement!

After his own Access Hollywood tape, the fact that "The Donald" would still endorse Judge Moore only further alienates the female vote - particularly younger women!

Last edited:

rexlunae

The media go where the money is. That means lying at least 50% of the time.

There is a difference between "the media" and "the free press". The former go whereever they like. The later practice the professional ethics of journalism. You have to know the difference. And neither you, nor Project Veritas, nor Steve Bannon have been able to turn up evidence of malfeasance or unethical behavior on the part of the press.

He can't advertise it believably. He is a walking talking slander of neoconservatism.

Still not sure what you mean.

He will be.

Cruz looks less good next to Bannon. Cruz thinks he can Rand Paul's thunder.

Who doesn't look worse with Bannon next to them?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
186124_600.jpg

Moore's wife is no prize - her attempt to show that Moore wasn't anti-Semitic because he has a Jewish accountant left the commentators shaking their heads and rolling their eyes in amazement!
It is like Moore was trying to throw the election. And why say weak things like "america was great when racism was in its constitution?

jgarden said:
After his own Access Hollywood tape, the fact that "The Donald" would still endorse Judge Moore only further alienates the female vote - particularly younger women!
I have had not any belief Donald will last, even when he was funny. I didn't vote for him either.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
That's nonsense. You haven't been able to sustain a charge of unethical behavior against MSNBC, the Washington Post, or any other journalistic source. You just want to assume that they are unethical.
You want us to believe in Journalistic ethics which are never practiced by the companies and their agents before the camera.