Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture?

oatmeal

Actually, the Jews are called sheep and the sons of God.

Romans 9:4 the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.

Only sheep are in the fold, the body of Christ. You out yourself.

I am not a sheep.

I am a son of God by seed not just adoption.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not? Why not? Do you get to pick and choose which parts of my Bible I can believe and what parts I have to redact?

Believe it all... Believe it for what it actually means.

The little flock was to be given a nation. The body of Christ is not a nation.

The little flock was the believing remnant of Israel lead by the twelve apostles that will sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

God's Truth

Believe it all... Believe it for what it actually means.

The little flock was to be given a nation. The body of Christ is not a nation.

The little flock was the believing remnant of Israel lead by the twelve apostles that will sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

You tell someone to believe it all, but then you say that wasn't to us but for us, that wasn't to us but for us.

oatmeal

If you are not a sheep, then you are not saved.

Only the sheep are made that way by the seed.

I am not a sheep no more than Jesus was a lamb, not in any literal sense.

However, Jesus the anointed is literally a son of God by conception and birth, even as Christians are literal sons of God by spiritual conception and rebirth.

Right Divider

Body part
I am not a sheep no more than Jesus was a lamb, not in any literal sense.

However, Jesus the anointed is literally a son of God by conception and birth, even as Christians are literal sons of God by spiritual conception and rebirth.
Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus is the eternal Son of God.

oatmeal

Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus is the eternal Son of God.

Indeed, Jesus is the eternal Son of God.

Since Christians likewise have eternal life, Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

We too, are eternal sons of God.

Romans 8:14

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

I John 3:1-2

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

And we too have had glory even before we literally existed,we were glorified even before we existed, yet existed in the foreknowledge of God, even as Jesus Christ was in the foreknowledge of God

Ephesians 1:4

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Romans 8:29-30

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

I Peter 1:2,18-20

Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained[foreknown] before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

We are spiritually seated at the right hand of God right next to our Christ in the heavenlies

Ephesians 2:6

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

God has exalted all of his sons even the ones His only begotten son died for

oatmeal

LOL That is your comeback? Jesus is not a literal lamb?! So stupid.

Jesus is the Lamb of God.

If you don't become as a sheep, then you can't be saved.

Jesus is not literally a lamb.

He is not covered with wool and has a larger vocabulary than, "baaaa"

God's Truth

That's because you're really dumb and cannot understand the truth.

I'm with Jesus.

You should heed what Jesus says.

Unless

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

If

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3