ECT Romans 11:25-36 can't be erased (Israel's Vision will be restored)

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Some Jews were CUT OFF when Jesus came and bound over to the place with the Gentiles.

The Jews who were not cut off, they BELIEVED in Jesus and were saved!

This dishonors Tambora's efforts and is not a rebuttal of any sort. Please respect people's direct OP address and scripture.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, not sort of.

Jews who go through Jesus are those who acknowledge that Jesus is the King of EVERYONE.

You are stuck in idolatry, idolizing people because of your misunderstanding.

Idolatry is putting any created thing in place of the Creator.
We don't do that.
We merely acknowledge GOD's irrevocable prophetic plans and purposes for the one and only nation He created...Israel.
God also created a new entity according to mystery, called the BOC which is composed of individuals from all nations. This new entity is never called by the name Jew or Israel in Scripture and for that matter is also never called a 'nation'.

To acknowledge what GOD has clearly revealed in Scripture is not idolatry but praise to Him for what He has done and will do.

God's Truth

We don't do that.
We merely acknowledge GOD's irrevocable prophetic plans and purposes for the one and only nation He created...Israel.

God cut off people is that not acceptable to you?

They were cut off.

All that matters now is what is spiritual.

Spiritual Israel is all that matters now.
God also created a new entity according to mystery, called the BOC which is composed of individuals from all nations. This new entity is never called by the name Jew or Israel in Scripture and for that matter is also never called a 'nation'.
Jesus is the Body of Christ, the Firstborn Son, Israel.

To acknowledge what GOD has clearly revealed in Scripture is not idolatry but praise to Him for what He has done and will do.

God said He would cut off people, and He did.

Explain the last days, the end times, and tell me how every one with blood relations to Abraham will be saved. lol You don't do it why?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
We don't do that.

God's Truth

Please stay on OP topic. Thank you.

You have nothing else.

I explained those scriptures to you many times but you don't want to see and repent of your falseness.

Why don't you explain how every blood relative to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are going to be saved. LOL

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
We get it. You don't.

Ez. 36:21-34 KJV

But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

Ez. 37:21-22 KJV
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

Ez. 39:25-29 KJV
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid. When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lol - you're hopelessly stuck in your incompetence.

No, it only appears that way to you because you're a Darby Follower.

(Rom 2:15) They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

Paul says that some of the Roman Gentiles had the law written on their hearts when they did good things BY NATURE.

The passage also says that their "CONSCIENCE" was bearing witness of this fact.

Now, let's look at Jeremiah 31:33:

(Jer 31:33) “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.

I will be their God,
and they will be my people.

The statement "I will be their God, and they will be my people" only applies to the House of Israel, NOT the Jews.

Paul said the Roman Gentiles had the law written on their hearts and that their conscience bared witness.

That's a fulfillment of Jer 31:33.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Which were fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

God also created a new entity according to mystery, called the BOC which is composed of individuals from all nations.

Nope.

The "body" is a metaphor. It is not an entity. It is no different that Paul's "building" metaphor.

You Darby Followers are so obsessed with the "body" metaphor, that you actually think the body metaphor is an entity in of itself.

This new entity is never called by the name Jew or Israel in Scripture and for that matter is also never called a 'nation'.

Again, it's not a "new entity". You made that up. Nowhere in the Bible does God say He created a "new entity".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please respect the OP topic.

The OP is nothing more than Dispensational propaganda that was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Therefore, when one Darby Follower refers to all you other Darby Followers as "we", me pointing that out, pertains to the OP.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
The OP is nothing more than Dispensational propaganda that was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Therefore, when one Darby Follower refers to all you other Darby Followers as "we", me pointing that out, pertains to the OP.

Here, let me help you. OP topic please.

Irrevocable
Jews cut off
Natural branches regrafted in (future tense)
Gentiles grafted in
Enemies of the gospel
Partial Blindness
Fullness of the Gentiles

These phases and context expose the lies of preterists and replacement wolves without fail. The context of these verses are protected by their surrounding chapters.

Anti Zionists Wish they could "Revoke" God's Promises to Jacob's defendants, but they can't. Moses even gambled his salvation on God's promises outweighing human failure.

Exodus 32:32 32 Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

Anti-Zionists fear how deeply these verses expose their conceited error.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here, let me help you. OP topic please.

Why don't you address my posts that completely destroy your OP:

No, it only appears that way to you because you're a Darby Follower.

(Rom 2:15) They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

Paul says that some of the Roman Gentiles had the law written on their hearts when they did good things BY NATURE.

The passage also says that their "CONSCIENCE" was bearing witness of this fact.

Now, let's look at Jeremiah 31:33:

(Jer 31:33) “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.

I will be their God,
and they will be my people.

The statement "I will be their God, and they will be my people" only applies to the House of Israel, NOT the Jews.

Paul said the Roman Gentiles had the law written on their hearts and that their conscience bared witness.

That's a fulfillment of Jer 31:33.

Reactions: Lon