ECT Romans 11:25-36 can't be erased (Israel's Vision will be restored)

john w

Hall of Fame
You're a Queen then.

Did you reference even one NT passage which is quoting the OT officially? No. You are your own cowboy.

You're an admitted sodomite. Stuff your satanic, made up "Did you reference even one NT passage which is quoting the OT officially" copy'npaste spam, which you slop on every third post, as I/others have, but your daddy devil tells you to delete/dismiss the passages, our references, as you delete most of the OT, you vile, satanic Reppy.

You lie, over and over, re. this made up the 12 were in denial" dung. No scripture asserts that. The 12 had no idea that the Master would be crucified, much less be raised from the dead. It was hid from them; you cannot deny what you do not know.

Tell all of TOL why you are lying on this, as I've asked you 15 times. Go ahead, habitual liar.

Danoh

Send a reference about the Luther comparison.

You crack me up with that. You really do.

As with Luther, Lacunza had been a man who had found himself at greater and greater odds with the RCC he had so devoted his life to, only to find himself staring more and more at its opposing opposite in Scripture.

And then there is you and your kind.

You actually believe that after decades of having your heads buried in the endless parroting of men and their equally ever endless guessing, and running with said guessing at - you actually believe that you are somehow still able to look at a thing objectively, free of your decades old baggage.

Despite your kinds ever proving the obvious.

For you have yet proven you know that kind of freedom.

But very well, here is a link. An Adventist site, no less. Even they can see what you are blind to in your bias.

Do with it what your books based parroting kind cannot but do once more, read past the obvious - read your decades old bias, into a thing.

http://circle.adventist.org/files/CD2008/CD2/dialogue/articles/06_1_olivares_e.htm

Rom. 5:6-8.

Last edited:

Interplanner

You crack me up with that. You really do.

As with Luther, Lacunza had been a man who had found himself at greater and greater odds with the RCC he had so devoted his life to, only to find himself staring more and more at its opposing opposite in Scripture.

And then there is you and your kind.

You actually believe that after decades of having your heads buried in the endless parroting of men and their equally ever endless guessing, and running with said guessing at - you actually believe that you are somehow still able to look at a thing objectively, free of your decades old baggage.

Despite your kinds ever proving the obvious.

For you have yet proven you know that kind of freedom.

But very well, here is a link. An Adventist site, no less. Even they can see what you are blind to in your bias.

Do with it what your books based parroting kind cannot but do once more, read past the obvious - read your decades old bias, into a thing.

http://circle.adventist.org/files/CD2008/CD2/dialogue/articles/06_1_olivares_e.htm

Rom. 5:6-8.

Whatspecifically is your parroting issue? I supply tons of references. You may have found something and it is prob a thousandth of what I believe.