ECT Romans 11:25-36 can't be erased (Israel's Vision will be restored)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Genesis brings about Jacob, who becomes Israel.

Revelation concludes with Israel and Jewish tabernacle symbolism.

You really should read the Old Testament.

I hate to tell you this, but Israel split into two nations. The one nation of Israelites were NEVER Jews.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you don't know what a Jew is, I can't help you.

Until you learn that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, you will continue your mass confusion.

HINT:

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Aaron,were not Jews. The word "Jew" didn't even exist when they were alive.

Romans 11 references Elijah. Elijah was never a Jew.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
You really should read the Old Testament.

I hate to tell you this, but Israel split into two nations. The one nation of Israelites were NEVER Jews.

You seem to be changing the subject. I can assure you that the strength of Judah is the purpose of the Jews. You are the kind that says that God used them and threw them away.

I'll require the OP for you since you seem to have trouble with addressing merely 3 chapters in exegetical completeness.

Back to what you are now side stepping...

LOL....nowhere in Romans chapter 11 will you find the words "Jew" or "Jews".

(Rom 9:8) in other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Again,

Could you please Exegete Romans 9 in full.

That verse does not reference Israel being replaced. You are purposefully avoiding what Paul says before that and after it.

Spoiler
Here it is again:

(Rom 9:6) It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

What part of the bold/underline do you not understand?

That is not the context of that verse.

Again... could you please quote scripture properly?

Er, no.

(Rom 9:6) It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

You Darby Followers like to go on and on about Paul's epistles. Yet, at times, it's as if you guys have never read them.

Let's do this again.

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

Abrahams descendants are no more Israel than Moses is the same person as Noah.

Jacob's descendants are Israel's descendants. Jacob is Israel. Romans 9 specifies that Israel is rebellious and in present perilous times.

All of Romans 9 says this. Are you now saying God called Abraham Israel and could you please produce that verse?

Could you please show exact scripture that says Israel is not Jacobs descendants? It must say Israel is no longer Jacob's descendants.

Scripture please? It must use the word Israel and redesignate it.

Romans 9-11 designates Israel the descendants of Jacob, under Moses.

So, what now?

I'm waiting. To support your claim, you need to contextually exegete Romans 9-11.

Can you do so and prove Israel is replaced?
The New Covenant replaced the Old Covenant.

In the New Covenant, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

Yet, you Darby Followers keep looking to the flesh.

(2 Cor 5:16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh:...

Why do you keep looking to the flesh, when Paul said not to?

Romans 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.​

Paul connects Israel of the flesh to Israel here. This leads to 11.

Please be honest with scripture friend.

I take it you cannot exegete 9-11 on your own and know that it will refute your claims if you do?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Until you learn that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, you will continue your mass confusion.

HINT:

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Aaron,were not Jews. The word "Jew" didn't even exist when they were alive.

Romans 11 references Elijah. Elijah was never a Jew.

You are avoiding context.

Please address the OP topic.

(Rom 9:8) in other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Again,

That verse does not reference Israel being replaced. You are purposefully avoiding what Paul says before that and after it.

Spoiler
Here it is again:

Er, no.

You Darby Followers like to go on and on about Paul's epistles. Yet, at times, it's as if you guys have never read them.

Let's do this again.

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

Jacob's descendants are Israel's descendants. Jacob is Israel. Romans 9 specifies that Israel is rebellious and in present perilous times.

All of Romans 9 says this. Are you now saying God called Abraham Israel and could you please produce that verse?

Could you please show exact scripture that says Israel is not Jacobs descendants? It must say Israel is no longer Jacob's descendants.

So, what now?

I'm waiting. To support your claim, you need to contextually exegete Romans 9-11.

In the New Covenant, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

Romans 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.​

I take it you cannot exegete 9-11 on your own and know that it will refute your claims if you do?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
The 7,000 in Romans 11 who did not bow to Baal, were not Jews.

And this shows that Israel wasn't alone. Gentile age salvation is a kin to the 7000 others that didn't bow down to Baal.

You are not staying on topic or addressing the OP.

Are you unable that exegete 9-11 or at least 11:25-36 to support your claim?

northwye

The claim that Israel can only be those of the physical bloodline can be confusing. It is true that the New Testament does not say that those not of the bloodline who are the elect are Israel. But neither does it say they are not Israel. "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ...... But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10.Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." I Peter 2: 5, 9-10.

What did the prophecy in the Old Testament say? " And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down." II Kings 21: 23

"Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?" Isaiah 29: 16

"Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
3. Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
4. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
5. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
6. O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel." Jeremiah 18: 2-6

God remade Old Covenant Israel. The Bible is not written like a grade school text book. Everything is not spelled out and repeated so the kiddies can easily get it without making some effort at understanding and having help from the Holy Spirit. Having everything spelled out over and over in an explicit way is called following the letter and not the Spirit in II Corinthians 3: 6.

I Peter 2: 5, 9 says God remade Old Covenant Israel as a spiritual house. Colossians 1: 26 says the riches of the glory of the mystery is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

The church is the same as ekklesia, the Greek word from which church is translated. It is the meeting, assembly or congregation of something that is more unique than just a meeting or assembly. You can call that unique thing the Body of Christ, the elect of God or even the saints. You can call it the Israel of God from Galatians 6: 16. Daniel 12: 3 says something about the elect of God, that they will shine as the brightness of the firmament.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
What about the rest of the Israelites who were never Jews?

What happened to them?

Again, you are trying to avoid my question and the op topic.

Again,

Spoiler
Here it is again:

Er, no.

Let's do this again.

So, what now?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
The claim that Israel can only be those of the physical bloodline can be confusing. It is true that the New Testament does not say that those not of the bloodline who are the elect are Israel. But neither does it say they are not Israel. "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ...... But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10.Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." I Peter 2: 5, 9-10.

What did the prophecy in the Old Testament say? And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down." II Kings 21: 23

"Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?" Isaiah 29: 16

"Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
3. Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
4. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
5. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
6. O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel." Jeremiah 18: 2-6

God remade Old Covenant Israel. The Bible is not written like a grade school text book. Everything is not spelled out and repeated so the kiddies can easily get it without making some effort at understanding and having help from the Holy Spirit. Having everything spelled out over and over in an explicit way is called following the letter and not the Spirit in II Corinthians 3: 6.

I Peter 2: 5, 9 says remade Old Covenant Israel is a spiritual house. Colossians 1: 26 says the riches of the glory of the mystery is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

None of this addresses OP topic and is Preterist CRAP.

Could you please address the OP directly?

Here... Reminder...

Irrevocable
Jews cut off
Natural branches regrafted in (future tense)
Gentiles grafted in
Enemies of the gospel
Partial Blindness
Fullness of the Gentiles

These phases and context expose the lies of preterists and replacement wolves without fail. The context of these verses are protected by their surrounding chapters.

Anti Zionists Wish they could "Revoke" God's Promises to Jacob's defendants, but they can't. Moses even gambled his salvation on God's promises outweighing human failure.

Exodus 32:32 32 Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

Anti-Zionists fear how deeply these verses expose their conceited error.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Romans 9-11 is about all of Israel being saved.

That's a big problem for you because you think "all of Israel" are the Jews.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned

At the close of all things, ALL will be in Christ.

Are you subscribing to Universal Salvation of all humans?

And...

Stay on OP topic please.

Irrevocable
Jews cut off
Natural branches regrafted in (future tense)
Gentiles grafted in
Enemies of the gospel
Partial Blindness
Fullness of the Gentiles

These phases and context expose the lies of preterists and replacement wolves without fail. The context of these verses are protected by their surrounding chapters.

Anti Zionists Wish they could "Revoke" God's Promises to Jacob's defendants, but they can't. Moses even gambled his salvation on God's promises outweighing human failure.

Exodus 32:32 32 Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jews cut off

You need to go back to the drawing board.

The Israelites from the House of Israel were cut off 800 years before the Jews were cut off.

Try reading the book of Hosea. There's a reason Paul quoted Hosea in Romans 9.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned

If you can't answer to this, just say so. It's okay to not know. That is the beginning of wisdom. Fear of the Lord starts with genuine humility.

Reminder...

What happened to them?

Again,

Spoiler
Here it is again:

Er, no.

Let's do this again.

So, what now?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

(Gal 4:26) But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Is it anti-Semitic to say the Jerusalem in the Middle East means nothing, and that the Jerusalem that is above is the mother of us all?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned

The Israelites from the House of Israel were cut off 800 years before the Jews were cut off.

You have only helped bolster OP point here.

Why are you avoiding this?

What happened to them?

Again,

Spoiler
Here it is again:

Er, no.

Let's do this again.

So, what now?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned

I can see you can't exegete for context. I regret embarrassing you.

Please help yourself by answering this properly.

What happened to them?

Again,

Spoiler
Here it is again:

Er, no.

Let's do this again.

So, what now?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You should change your username to "7PostsInARow".

Somehow if you don't get the answer you want, you keep repeating the same question over, and over again.

Considering you don't understand the difference between a Jew and an Israelites, you will never understand Romans 9-11. Not to mention that you are a Darby Follower.