Roger Stone: FBI Stormed My House

drbrumley

With More Force Than What Was Used on Bin Laden or El Chapo.

Monday, Roger Stone spoke with reporters about his arrest early Friday morning, saying greater force was used to arrest him than was used “to take down Bin Laden or El Chapo’
Stone said how it went down was a “raw abuse of power” because a CNN reporter was able to film his arrest.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Considering it's a warzone out there, I'm not surprised.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Roger, quit being such a drama queen. You've been caught, now be a man and face up to what you've done.

BTW, here is the layout of the Bin Laden raid:

ddbio5kzxfzmgcoj9hzd

rexlunae

do you think we can get a "White Lives Matter" movement going, complete with riots and burning police cars?

'cause if there aren't burning police cars, it doesn't seem worth it :idunno:

Ask Stone, he's the real expert on that sort of thing. He was one of the leaders of "lock her up". Maybe he'll change his tune, although, I'm really not holding my breath. And I suspect he's going to be busy the next little bit.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
To some extent this is a standard FBI procedure. Show up early in the morning knocking real loud. Had it happen to a friend who had committed some financial crimes. FBI showed up shortly after 6 am pounding on his door shortly before the statute of limitations was to run. Of course he proclaimed his innocence until he made a deal (because he was guilty) and spent some time as a guest of the rest of us taxpayers.

I wonder what Roger's cell mate will think of his Nixon portrait tatooed on his back?
Stone will make a deal before this is all over.
Where will it end? Don Jr.? Jared? Ivanka?
Trump will pardon everyone one or try to make a deal so he does not go to the pokey. I suspect he will try to protect his kids. Likely to sacrifice Jared before one of his children.
Best end would be for him to have to go personally bankrupt and have George Soros buy his stuff at a bankruptcy auction.
Although perhaps he and his family can defect to live with Vlad.