Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I'm still waiting, but all of you perverts still hang on to your lies.

Well, how about you explain just why those with schizophrenia have been proven to be aided with the use of medication? What would your advice have been to the lad I know who couldn't distinguish actual reality from delusion when he stopped taking such?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't need to prove what is impossible.

Again, when will you stop your lying, and admit that you have no evidence that you have a chemical imbalance?

Chemical imbalance can trigger types of mental illness. Google it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because SSRIs do what they are supposed to do.

Aren't you using the Potatoes Not Prozac method with success?

I am not giving up my meds yet. I am trying to wean. It has been helping me for so long. I will not lie about it.

Why do you think it is working for me if what you say is true?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not giving up my meds yet. I am trying to wean. It has been helping me for so long. I will not lie about it.

Why do you think it is working for me if what you say is true?

Don't get off your meds unless it is OK'ed by your doctor.

drbrumley

why do you think the pharmaceutical is in business if what they are selling is sham?

All those drugs are are mimics of natural medicines, but since they develop the drugs with artificial ( hence not natural for those who have a hard time reading), they are more harmful to the body.

S0ZO

Chemical imbalance can trigger types of mental illness. Google it.
:rotfl:

You're a gullible lemming.

Search a little harder, instead of looking for someone to tickle your ears.

You refuse to answer my question, ONLY because you know that you will be exposed as a liar.

Who told you that YOU have a "chemical imbalance"?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All those drugs are are mimics of natural medicines, but since they develop the drugs with artificial ( hence not natural for those who have a hard time reading), they are more harmful to the body.

I don't know anything about chemical but it has helped me for 14 years without any side effect. Why do you think that is?

Arthur Brain

Well, how about you explain just why those with schizophrenia have been proven to be aided with the use of medication? What would your advice have been to the lad I know who couldn't distinguish actual reality from delusion when he stopped taking such?

In case you missed it SOZO, care to answer this?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Back to the OP ...

And wishing his family comfort. While I can certainly relate to depression and desperation, I will never understand how anyone could do this to their loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.