Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Rev 10:7) But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

"the mystery of God will be accomplished" happened in 70AD.

The destruction of the temple, brought the complete end to the old covenant. The "mystery" is defined by Paul:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel,....

The mystery was completed in 70AD. The Gentiles and Israel were now one body, and shared together the promise of Christ Jesus.

There was no more temple, High Priest, Mosaic Law, etc after 70AD. The mystery was completed.

Right Divider

Body part
That's the same tack Satan used with Jesus but He refused.

Jhn 18:36KJV, Dan 2:44KJV, Luk 17:20-21KJV,
Classically wrong "understanding" of those pet verses.

Joh 18:36 KJV Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Clearly a TEMPORARY issue.

Dan 2:44 KJV And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

And just exactly what is the problem with that one?

Luk 17:20-21 KJV And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: (21) Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The YOU in verse 21 is PLURAL. This refers to the people of Israel, as THEIR King was in their midst!
According to your theory, the "kingdom" was inside these unbelieving Pharisees. :rotfl:

Danoh

Did God literally ride a cloud into Egypt in Isaiah 19:1?

Did God literally stand on mountains in Micah 1:3?

The same metaphoric language used in the OT to describe the wrath of God in the form of an army invading a country is what is used in the NT to describe the Roman army invading Jerusalem.

:chuckle:

O when the Romans
The Roman Army
Oh when the Romans
Come marchin in
O Lord is that you
In their number
That Tel's delusion
Has you in

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

O when the Romans
The Roman Army
Oh when the Romans
Come marchin in
O Lord is that you
In their number
That Tel's delusion
Has you in

(Zech 13:8) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Already happened Danoh.

clefty

(Rev 10:7) But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

"the mystery of God will be accomplished" happened in 70AD.

The destruction of the temple, brought the complete end to the old covenant. The "mystery" is defined by Paul:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel,....

The mystery was completed in 70AD. The Gentiles and Israel were now one body, and shared together the promise of Christ Jesus.

There was no more temple, High Priest, Mosaic Law, etc after 70AD. The mystery was completed.

And still +200 years later Sabbath was kept...by both christians and jews...festivals too...

Poor Constantine was so tired of waiting for the jews “their” passover that he finally “fixed” the calendar so christendom wouldn’t have to wait for jews to celebrate its new EASTER holidaze...

And for centuries jews prayed “next year in jerusalem”...continuing the false witness that their customs were changed even abolished by Him...jews rebuilt the wall between jew and goyim...jews kept the law for themselves and the One they Hate was given to goyim...grace alone crucified the gospel its message anew...

sadly Christians fell for this false witness that He changed the law even abolished it...and thus helped rebuild that wall too...the wall He destroyed making a new creature from jew and goyim...a citizen of Israel...grafted in...

Just like in the OT before....One Law for native and goyim alike...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And still +200 years later Sabbath was kept...by both christians and jews...festivals too...

Christians who imitate Jews are pretty stupid.

Poor Constantine was so tired of waiting for the jews their passover that he finally “fixed” the calendar so christendom wouldn’t have to wait for jews to celebrate its new EASTER holidaze...

The Catholic church did a lot of stupid things. In addition to mixing in Jewish things like Passover, and calling it Easter, they also mixed in Pagan things like Christmas trees, Valentines Day, Halloween, etc.

And for centuries jews prayed “next year in jerusalem”...continuing the false witness that their customs were changed even abolished by Him...

Judaism still rejects Christ Jesus.
jews rebuilt the wall between jew and goyim...

Yes they did (not literally)

sadly Christians fell for this false witness that He changed the law even abolished it...

Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets.

the wall He destroyed making a new creature from jew and goyim...

The Middle Wall of Partition was destroyed for good in 70AD.

Yet, it still exists symbolically for Dispensationalists and Zionists.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Zech 13: 7-9)
“Awake, sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is close to me!”
declares the Lord Almighty.
“Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord,
“two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.
9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are my people,’
and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”

Jesus quoted verse 7 in Mark 14:27.

The Dispensationalists wants us to believe there is a 2,000+ year (and still counting) gap between verse 7 and verse 8.

clefty

Christians who imitate Jews are pretty stupid.
I know right? Especially believing their false witness that He changed or abolished Moses law...and by fulfilling it?

The Catholic church did a lot of stupid things. In addition to mixing in Jewish things like Passover, and calling it Easter, they also mixed in Pagan things like Christmas trees, Valentines Day, Halloween, etc.
and Sabbath to Sunday they claim as it is not in scripture but in THEIR tradition...

Judaism still rejects Christ Jesus.
yup cut branches...especially since in HIM there are no jews...and He reminded them Israel was ALWAYS FOR GOYIM

Yes they did (not literally)
who needs a literal boundary when it is respected theologically

Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets.
yup and did NOT destroy it...but taught and lived the new covenant Way before He sealed it with His death...

The Middle Wall of Partition was destroyed for good in 70AD.
who needs a boundary when it is respected theologically...oh wait said that already

Yet, it still exists symbolically for Dispensationalists and Zionists.

Because they reject that Israel was ALWAYS of YAH by promise not genetics...and reject too that Israel was always for goyim...ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...

Right Divider

Body part
(Matt 14:27) And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.
BTW

Mat 14:27 KJV But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

Mar 14:27 KJV And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tribulation is oppression, anguish, distress and affliction, not just physical war.

Many people don't realize that over half the Jews died inside Jerusalem before the Romans ever penetrated the walls.

The Zealots burned all the grain that was stored because they wanted the other two groups who opposed fighting the Romans to fight the Romans.

Many Jews starved to death inside the city. Josephus writes that parents ate their children. In addition to that, many Jews killed each other inside the walls.

Many Jews tried to escape, but were caught by the Romans. The Romans would hang these Jews on poles, and light them on fire at night.

It was Great Tribulation.

Right Divider

Body part
Zec 13:7-9 KJV Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (8) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. (9) And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Verses 8 & 9 have not yet COME TO PASS along with chapter 14.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BTW

Mat 14:27 KJV But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

Mar 14:27 KJV And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

Thanks for pointing out that I put Matthew in lieu of Mark.

Mark 14:27 was Jesus telling the audience that Zech 13:7-9 was fulfilled.

Yet, you Dispies claim otherwise.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zec 13:7-9 KJV Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (8) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. (9) And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Verses 8 & 9 have not yet COME TO PASS along with chapter 14.

Where does Zechariah say there will be a 2,000 year gap between verses 7 & 8?

You do know that two thirds of the Jews were killed from 66AD - 70AD?

I guess that was just some kind of coincidence?

clefty

Many people don't realize that over half the Jews died inside Jerusalem before the Romans ever penetrated the walls.

The Zealots burned all the grain that was stored because they wanted the other two groups who opposed fighting the Romans to fight the Romans.

Many Jews starved to death inside the city. Josephus writes that parents ate their children. In addition to that, many Jews killed each other inside the walls.

Many Jews tried to escape, but were caught by the Romans. The Romans would hang these Jews on poles, and light them on fire at night.

It was Great Tribulation.

Sure a great tribulation but not THE great tribulation...

That one ends just before no flesh survives...and lots of other things happen and we go to tabernacle with Him...in temporary booths while our permanent home is made new