Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(John 10:16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Two folds of sheep (House of Israel & House of Judah)

When the New Covenant was put in place, the two folds became one fold with one Shepherd (Christ Jesus).

The New Covenant was made with the shed blood of Jesus, who is the Shepherd of the flock:

(Heb 13:20) Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Dartman

(Gen 48:19) 9 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

In the above, Jacob puts his hands on Joseph's son Ephraim. Jacob then says that the descendants of Ephraim will become a multitude of nations.

Can you name all the nations that the descendants of Ephraim became?

Now, let's look what Ezekiel said:

(Ezk 37:19) Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

The New Covenant made by Christ Jesus was when the stick of Joseph (that was in Ephraim's hand) was joined with the stick of Judah.

Ephraim had become a multitude of nations at that point.

It makes the 10 tribes into Gentiles. They were mixed in with them. They became a multitude of nations.

If I'm wrong, just list the multitude of nations that the descendants of Ephraim became?
If you are right, then show where the Scriptures list WHICH "nations" Ephraim became.

Dartman

(John 10:16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Two folds of sheep (House of Israel & House of Judah)
No. Gentiles and Jews. The NT discusses the Gentiles about 100 times;
Acts 14:5 And when there was an assault made both of the Gentiles, and also of the Jews with their rulers, to use them despitefully, and to stone them,

1 Cor 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

tetelestai said:
When the New Covenant was put in place, the two folds became one fold with one Shepherd (Christ Jesus).

The New Covenant was made with the shed blood of Jesus, who is the Shepherd of the flock:

(Heb 13:20) Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
The New Testament is A New Covenant. It is for the Church, since Israel rejected God, and His Christ.
In the Church;
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

The Nation of Israel, (all 12 tribes) will be brought into, "grafted back into", covenant relationship with Jesus and his God, AFTER Jesus returns. The Nation of Israel now is NOT a Godly nation!!
They WILL be;
Jer 31:31-34 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you are right, then show where the Scriptures list WHICH "nations" Ephraim became.

They became mixed with all the nations.

Which is why Paul preached to all the nations.

Jesus said when they "hear my voice" they will come.

The woman at the well was a Samaritan. She said her father was Jacob. She was correct, she was a descendant of the 10 tribes.

Yet, Jesus told His Disciples not to preach to the Samaritans. Why would Jesus tell His Disciples not to preach to a descendant of the 10 tribes?

Answer: Because God had divorced the 10 tribes, it would have been an abomination to marry a divorced woman.

Only death by the husband allowed her (the 10 tribes) to remarry.

Which is also why the Disciples were not allowed to preach to the Gentiles until after the cross.

(1 Cor 7:39) The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

God could not remarry the House of Israel (whom He divorced) until her husband died.

john w

Hall of Fame
]All OT prophecies were fulfilled by Christ Jesus. There are no OT prophecies unfulfilled.
His pat "answer" that he spams, in answering a challenge, by any opponent, who has given him chapter, verse, expounding why he is in error.

This is why it be best to leave him be, as he can "prove" anything that his combo Partial Preterism/Full Preterism desires, with that deceptive ply.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. Gentiles and Jews. The NT discusses the Gentiles about 100 times;

Mixed in with the Gentiles were millions of descendants from the 10 tribes. They had intermarried.

The New Testament is A New Covenant. It is for the Church, since Israel rejected God, and His Christ.

Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and other OT prophets all tell us that when the NC is made, the two houses would be joined together.

That's exactly what happened.

The Nation of Israel, (all 12 tribes) will be brought into, "grafted back into", covenant relationship with Jesus and his God, AFTER Jesus returns.

Dispensational rubbish! It already happened.

The Nation of Israel now is NOT a Godly nation!!

Nor will it ever be.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God. Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

They WILL be;
Jer 31:31-34 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Already happened. The New Covenant was put in place when Christ Jesus shed His blood.

(Heb 9:15) For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

Right Divider

Body part
It's not literal, just like the "living waters" was not literal.
Because you say so? Just wave your magic wand.

It's metaphoric language found elsewhere in the OT.
Once again, just because one part of the Bible is figurative doesn't mean that can just make any part that way just because you want it that way.

Acts 1:11 is the key to understanding Zechariah 14:4

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, just because one part of the Bible is figurative doesn't mean that can just make any part that way just because you want it that way.

When something is literally and physically impossible, it's probably metaphorical.

It is literally and physically impossible for water to flow from Jerusalem to either the Dead Sea or the Mediterranean Sea, let alone both at the same time.

Not to mention the fact that there is literally no such thing as "living water".

AND....Christ Jesus tells us that "living water" is the Holy Spirit.

AND...the same metaphoric language is used to describe other invasions by armies against people that God is punishing.

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL...since you want to take everything LITERAL:

Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains.

It's literally impossible for any water to flow from Jerusalem to any sea, let alone two seas.

An atheist, (fill in the blank), to you:It is literally impossible for God/"god" to create the heaven and earth in 6 days, it is literally impossible for God to have a virgin give birth to anyone, it is literally impossible for God to enable a man to walk on water, it is literally impossible for God to have men restore limbs, it is literally impossible for God to make the blind see, and enable men to make the blind see, it is literally impossible to raise someone from the dead,and enable men to raise the dead, it is literally impossible for God.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You: Well, uh, urr, you see, well, you see....

It is called humanism, i.e., I do not understand how your God can/would(fill in the blank). What I cannot understand, I will not believe. Therefore, your God cannot,would not, and did not (fill in the blank).

That is how an atheist, a humanist, dismisses the concept of "hell," and how the predominantly Christ rejecting world, dismisses the resurrection-impossible.

Well done, Craig. Do members of the boc, and the LORD God a "favor:" sit down, and be silent, when you get the "urge" to witness, defend, persuade, dispute, with these lost types. You will firm up their already false doctrines, turning them further away from being convince of the rationality, veracity, of our faith.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you Dispies understood that all OT prophecies were fulfilled by Christ Jesus, you guys wouldn't be so confused.

Right, Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Covenant. When Jesus died on the cross God tore the veil that covered the Holy of Holies from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. That signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion. This is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to the law, rules and religion. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. This is good news for Christians and bad news for the religious.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is LITERALLY impossible for water to flow out of Jerusalem to the two seas because Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains.How does the water flow uphill?When you're done explaining how water flows uphill, please tell us what scripture Jesus was referring to?

There you go...

Someone to you: It is literally impossible for the dead to rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please explain how a dead person can rise from the dead.

Let him be, TOL.

Dartman

They became mixed with all the nations.
Yes.

tetelestai said:
Which is why Paul preached to all the nations.
No. Paul preached to all the nations because God commanded Jesus to take the gospel to all the nations .... everyone ... completely ignoring whether they had ANY of Abraham's genetics .....which is why Paul said;
Gal 3:26-29 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

tetelestai said:
Jesus said when they "hear my voice" they will come.
True of Natural Israel, ( hearing his voice is what makes the believing Jew "the Israel of God"), and true of those NOT Israelites.

tetelestai said:
The woman at the well was a Samaritan. She said her father was Jacob.
Only as a predecessor ... not genetic.
tetelestai said:
She was correct, she was a descendant of the 10 tribes.
LOL ..... you think the Assyrians marched the 10 tribes out of the land, and then turned right around and marched the 10 tribes BACK into that land!!! Of course not!! Re-read the account!!! Those people were completely unfamiliar with that land!

tetelestai said:
Yet, Jesus told His Disciples not to preach to the Samaritans. Why would Jesus tell His Disciples not to preach to a descendant of the 10 tribes?
1) they were NOT the 10 tribes, they REPLACED the 10 tribes.
2) Jesus specifically said he was sent to the Jews, but Jesus still spent 2 days teaching the Samaritans.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you Dispies understood that all OT prophecies were fulfilled by Christ Jesus, you guys wouldn't be so confused.

You've just said nothing. Nice cliche. GOOG that, did you?

You, in answer to any challenge: Fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

What else are you going to "prove" with that pat "debate ender?"
Still waiting for you to tell us how water flows uphill?

Still waiting for you to tell us how a dead man can rise from the dead, or a virgin can give birth, or.........................

Wait-don't do it-others that ask that question, who say that resurrection is "impossible," might be viewing TOL now, and your "defense" of the faith will further convince them that Christianity is a joke, is "impossible."

Right Divider

Body part
Right, Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Covenant. When Jesus died on the cross God tore the veil that covered the Holy of Holies from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. That signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion. This is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to the law, rules and religion. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. This is good news for Christians and bad news for the religious.
There are 7 feasts of the Lord and only 4 of those were fulfilled during Christ's first coming.
There are 3 remaining to be fulfilled.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nor did the Holy Spirit exist in the OT.

All of TOL awaits your retraction-you must still be intoxicated, from New year's celebrating. Verses replete throughout the OT:

Psalm 51:11 KJV

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:10 KJV

But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11 KJV

Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?

And on, and on...

Why did you lie on this? What is your motivation?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, they WILL be... it hasn't happened yet.

If the New Covenant was made (it was), then the two houses were joined together.

We know the New Covenant was made:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

We also know the New Covenant was made to both houses:

(Jer 31:31) Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

You want us to believe that the New Covenant was made, but not to both houses.

That's crazy. Your Dispensationalsim has blinded you.