RIP QE2

Hoping

Banned
The Queen is dead.

Long live the King, her idiot son.
It is written..."Put them in mind ... To speak evil of no man, ...3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another." (Titus 3:1-3)
How about we pray for the queen's son?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It is written..."Put them in mind ... To speak evil of no man, ...3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another." (Titus 3:1-3)
How about we pray for the queen's son?
Yeah...I know you're right; but I'm not quite as sanctified as I should be. 😟

Long live King Jerk-Face. 😇

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The Queen is dead.

Long live the King, her idiot son.

wingedcharlesarticle.jpg

"Let your wings take dream!" —Dubya

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Gratuitous? Perhaps he means "gracious". Or is this the bee?
I think it was a troll. It showed up on Reddit briefly and then disappeared. Seemed believable so I posted it.

Trump's office has released an official note of condolence that is professional and Presidential.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Adherents of America’s wildest conspiracy theory, QAnon, are celebrating the death of Britain's Queen Elizabeth—whom they have long accused of being part of an elite global child-trafficking cabal. “May she burn in hell for eternity,” Vice News reported one QAnon user writing on Telegram after the queen’s death on Thursday. “So happy! The evil witch is dead,” wrote another. The queen was first named as a figure in the QAnon conspiracies in one of the earliest posts by the anonymous Q back in November 2017. In 2019, the QAnon world was lit up by claims that the “Queen Lizard” had been executed after a military tribunal found her guilty of ordering the murder of Princess Diana.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Adherents of America’s wildest conspiracy theory, QAnon, are celebrating the death of Britain's Queen Elizabeth—whom they have long accused of being part of an elite global child-trafficking cabal. “May she burn in hell for eternity,” Vice News reported one QAnon user writing on Telegram after the queen’s death on Thursday. “So happy! The evil witch is dead,” wrote another. The queen was first named as a figure in the QAnon conspiracies in one of the earliest posts by the anonymous Q back in November 2017. In 2019, the QAnon world was lit up by claims that the “Queen Lizard” had been executed after a military tribunal found her guilty of ordering the murder of Princess Diana.

There there, User Name, there there. Be comforted, broken-hearted one.

What's a "QAnon user"?

Is this a "QAnon user"?
⬇️

uju-anya.webp

Is this a "QAnon user"?
⬇️

twitter.JPG