ECT Rightly Dividing

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prior to the late 1800's, early 1900's, not a single person corrected the KJB,

Yes they did, no one really cared though.

King James Onlyism began because the Seventh Day Adventists were scared of the RV Bible.

The RV Bible presented a problem for the SDA's number one proof text (Acts 13:42).

When Seventh Day Adventist Ben Wilkinson wrote "Our Authorized Bible Vindicated" in 1930, the King James Onlyism cult was born.

Danoh

You should ask little Johnny W why he once self-banned himself.

No need to. I know the answer. In hopes you might do likewise, though hopefully banning yourself permanently, you follower of the lost man your entire school is based on - that self-serving lost man, false prophet, and sell out of his own people to Rome: Josephus.

Yeah, I know, and "the Lord will not return because he returned in the person of the Rome's Military in 70AD."

And then you and yours turn around and knock those modern day distorters of Acts 2 as to the reliance on current events their books based empire is built on. When you and fools just like you subscribe to that lost man Josephus' report of current events in his day as "a fulfillment of prophecy."

You incompetent fool.

Danoh

Of course those of the Body of Christ are stewards of the mysteries of God:

"Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God" (1 Cor.4:1).​

How is it possible for those in the Body of Christ to preach the "mystery of the gospel" if we are not made stewards of the gospel?:

"And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel" (Eph.3:6-9).​

But you say that those in the Body are not made stewards of the gospel of God's grace.

Clang, clang, clang, clang, clang - Come And Get It! Half-Baked Bait!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Another thing which I taught is that a Christian can indeed have no doubt about his beliefs. Can you not say that there is no doubt that the Lord Jesus died on the cross and then He was resurrected from the dead?

I can also say that there is no doubt that those who believe will not perish but have everlasting life:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).​

Since there is no doubt about that I cannot understand why those in the Neo-MAD community say that the Jews who lived under the law were not saved by "faith" alone since they say that those Jews could not be saved apart from works.

Of course you are under no obligation to answer why those in the Neo-MAD community would say that but since you are one of the brightest among them perhaps you could share your wisdom with us as to why we should not believe that "faith" alone was sufficeient for their salvation?

You, I would say, are an "Enemy of Paul's Gospel" You're a "Neo-Non
Believer of the Grace Message.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No need to. I know the answer. In hopes you might do likewise, though hopefully banning yourself permanently, you follower of the lost man your entire school is based on - that self-serving lost man, false prophet, and sell out of his own people to Rome: Josephus.

Yeah, I know, and "the Lord will not return because he returned in the person of the Rome's Military in 70AD."

And then you and yours turn around and knock those modern day distorters of Acts 2 as to the reliance on current events their books based empire is built on. When you and fools just like you subscribe to that lost man Josephus' report of current events in his day as "a fulfillment of prophecy."

LOL

Do you deny that the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD was a fulfillment of prophecy?

You incompetent fool.

Typical Darby follower response.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes they did, no one really cared though.

King James Onlyism began because the Seventh Day Adventists were scared of the RV Bible.

The RV Bible presented a problem for the SDA's number one proof text (Acts 13:42).

When Seventh Day Adventist Ben Wilkinson wrote "Our Authorized Bible Vindicated" in 1930, the King James Onlyism cult was born.

Another, "Neo-Non Believer of the Grace Message." And, an enemy
of Paul's Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LOL

Do you deny that the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD was a fulfillment of prophecy?

Typical Darby follower response.

You're 'obsessed' with this Darby fellow. Satan has surely
led you away from the faith that gives us eternal life. My
strong opinion is, you'll be one of those who'll be standing
before God and being judged by your works? Unless you
have a change of heart?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another, "Neo-Non Believer of the Grace Message." And, an enemy
of Paul's Gospel.

"If Dispensationalism has the answers, then it is the most helpful tool in Biblical interpretation. If not, it ought to be discarded as worthless." - Charles Ryrie

Hopefully for you, one day soon, you'll see that the latter is correct.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"If Dispensationalism has the answers, then it is the most helpful tool in Biblical interpretation. If not, it ought to be discarded as worthless." - Charles Ryrie

Interesting since Ryrie was a dispensationalist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I care what the Bible says. I care not what men say.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 2:16 states: "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Paul used the phrase "my Lord" once less than he used the phrase "my gospel".

Are you going to claim Paul had a different Lord than Peter?