Resurrection and Rapture:

Letsargue

Where do all you smarter than God get your resurrection and your Rapture nonsense from? – There was to be a Resurrection and something that could be termed as a “Rapture”, but NOT the way you geniuses describe it on your OWN. – God describes them His own way, and you guys, - in his face, call God a “LIAR”. --- Thank God there’s a HELL!

A resurrection and “RAPTURE” takes place as soon as a lost person - “OBEYS THE GOSPEL”, or, - “OBEYS FROM THE HEART THAT ‘FORM OF DOCTRINE’. It’s the GOSPEL”. It’s that doctrine “FORM” that is the “RESURRECTION” and “RAPTURE”; ( The Gospel ). – The doctrine of the “Death, Burial, and ‘Resurrection’”, is the FORM of doctrine that a sinner MUST OBEY, -- OBEY THE GOSPEL! – IF NOT; -- Thank God there’s a HELL!
Colossians 2:12 KJV ---&--- Romans 6:4 KJV ---&--- 1 Peter 3:21 KJV –
How clear does God have to say it to some of you Scholars and Scholar sympathizers like that AMR faithless coward?

The Resurrection you wise guys are talking about is a “QUICKENING”, or their EYES SHALL BE OPENED, - not climb out of their graves. --- Haven’t you geniuses heard that the soul that sinneth, IT / “IT” shall die, and YOU ONLY DIE ONCE; - Then you are quickened, or your eyes will be opened; - the eyes that were BLINDED until then? – Not your carnal eyes, or body, you blind and faithless creatures. – Yes, the Devil and all his children were CREATED ALSO from the beginning. The same as “WE” were created in the beginning, NOT YOU GUYS’ FOOLISH BODIES. ------- Genesis 1:3-4 KJV – “And GOD SAID,. LET THERE BE LIGHT”: AND THERE WAS LIGHT. 4- And God saw the light, that it was good: and –( GOD DIVIDED THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS )-”. -----
That is the time YOU AND “I” were created! – Of course, you can’t believe anything God gives me to give to you. You can’t even accept anything God gives to you himself. – Acts 2:38 KJV –

In short; - I have already been resurrected and quickened and caught up / “raptured” together with them / all the others to meet the Lord in the SPIRIT / AIR. That’s already happened, AND YOU SMARTER THAN GOD, MISSED “IT”, BY FAITH. ---- Thank God there’s a HELL.
Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “AND –( HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER )-, and – ( MADE US SIT TOGETHER )- – ( IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS )-: ----- THAT’S WHAT GOD SAID! – You smarter than God people cannot PROVE ME WRONG!

God looks not upon sin, neither does God look in the darkness, however, the Angels of God do see sin and look in the darkness to find it. – You foolish people cannot escape by hiding in the dirt, and in the dens of the rocks. – It doesn’t take more than one Angel to find a fool. The Angels do it in the Name of Christ.

Paul – There’s no one like my God! – 051011

Samstarrett

Dealing-With-Angry-People.jpg

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Php 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
Php 3:21 who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul speaks of the departure of the church preceding the Day of the Lord. I don't know where the word "rapture" comes from.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul speaks of the departure of the church preceding the Day of the Lord. I don't know where the word "rapture" comes from.

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

'caught up'- Grk. harpázō- snatch away, or take to oneself

'caught up'- Latin raeptius,rapio-English-rapture

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

'caught up'- Grk. harpázō- snatch away, or take to oneself

'caught up'- Latin raeptius,rapio-English-rapture

Latin? That continues to be a dumb confusing play on a word that has a different meaning. Although I agree Paul is speaking of the departure of the church.

(Hill translation)

2 Thessalonians 2

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the departure comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Letsargue

No, - the word “Rapture” is not found in the King James Version either, however, “Raised us up together” does appear in the KJV. “Raised up” is the same thing as being “caught up” or “raptured”.- Raptured is just being raised up or caught up as what happened over two thousand years ago. – PAUL SAID; -- 2 Corinthians 12:2, 4 KJV ---&--- Revelation 12:5 KJV ---&--- 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV – “Then we which are alive and remain ‘SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM’”. ----- Ephesians 2:6 KJV - “And –( HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER )-, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ----- If the last two verses ( Thessalonians and Ephesians ), are not the same thing, then I’m wrong, however if they are the same, - YOU ALL / “ALL” have missed the “RAPTURE” or the “being caught up”, or “raised up” to meet the Lord in the Spirit / Air.

Paul – 052011

Letsargue

Latin? That continues to be a dumb confusing play on a word that has a different meaning. Although I agree Paul is speaking of the departure of the church.

(Hill translation)

2 Thessalonians 2

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the departure comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

If the Church is "DEPARTED" in a departure, it must have been caught up, or raised up, or raptured TOGETHER to meet the Lord in the Spirit / Air. -- EITHER WAY, WE HAVE MET THE LORD IN THE AIR TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO, and you missed it.

Paul -- 052011

graceandpeace

If the Church is "DEPARTED" in a departure, it must have been caught up, or raised up, or raptured TOGETHER to meet the Lord in the Spirit / Air. -- EITHER WAY, WE HAVE MET THE LORD IN THE AIR TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO, and you missed it.

Paul -- 052011

You are confusing the 'new birth', which is the 'first resurection', with the resurection, that will occur at the end of this age....that we will experience when we put on our new bodies.

You are correct that christians have already underwent the first resurrection, upon being born again.....now, you need to understand that we await the final call home...whereby as having been born unto babes in Christ; we await the adoption of our bodies..

where this corruptible body will put on incorruption. Our body is still corruptible, that is why it is still going to die....our hope is not in this body..it is in the body we will receive, and you are teaching error...as this states:

2 Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Letsargue

You are confusing the 'new birth', which is the 'first resurection', with the resurection, that will occur at the end of this age....that we will experience when we put on our new bodies.

You are correct that christians have already underwent the first resurrection, upon being born again.....now, you need to understand that we await the final call home...whereby as having been born unto babes in Christ; we await the adoption of our bodies..

where this corruptible body will put on incorruption. Our body is still corruptible, that is why it is still going to die....our hope is not in this body..it is in the body we will receive, and you are teaching error...as this states:

2 Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

I’m confused???

You have the birth, the resurrection, and the adoption all in the same event. Which is it? – You cannot be born, adopted and resurrected all in the same scenario. Even most idiots know that each is a different parable of a scenario. – Born again is not a resurrection or an adoption. – And the resurrection is not the new birth. - So don’t tell me that I’m screwed up or confused.

Obeying the Gospel is either the new birth, or the first resurrection, depending on the scenario you’re following. -- .There is no adoption now. – The adoption was during the Church days of the Apostles, and does not apply NOW! ----- It’s not a matter of understanding; it’s a matter of YOU BELIEVING WHAT CHRIST SAID. – I have faith in what Christ said, and that’s the understanding. You should try it some time.

If you have not put on the Body of Christ yet, you cannot ever put on that which is immortal and incorruptible. – Jesus’ Body is that which we are to put on; not that same old carcass that goes to the dirt. You can have a remake of your old carcass if you want, but I’ll take Jesus Christ’s Body anytime. – After all Christ gave US HIS BODY, and You seem to have rejected it,. -- Well done thou good and faithful whatever you call yourself. – (Baptist, Mormon, Catholic, etc, etc,).

Those three verses you gave can apply to you just as well as you think they apply to me, SO WHAT!

Paul – There is none like my God – 060211

Letsargue

Maybe someday you'll meet the Prince of Peace. :)

Matthew 18:10 KJV - Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that IN HEAVEN THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS BEHOLD THE FACE OF MY FATHER which is in heaven”. -----

Paul – There is none like my God – 060311

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I’m confused???
Yes!

There is no adoption now. – The adoption was during the Church days of the Apostles, and does not apply NOW!
What is your view of the golden chain of redemption? Hopefully it is something along these lines:

foreknowledge, predestination, calling, regeneration, union to Christ, faith, repentance, justification, adoption, sanctification, and glorification

Please use the template above and provide your answer. ;)

ANR

graceandpeace

Let's argue:

I’m confused???

You appear to be...let's try to figure it out.

You have the birth, the resurrection, and the adoption all in the same event. Which is it?

No don't, I said this:

– You cannot be born, adopted and resurrected all in the same scenario.

That is not what I said..read it again.

Even most idiots know that each is a different parable of a scenario. – Born again is not a resurrection or an adoption.

Being born again, is being raised with Christ....it is the new birth.

It is not putting on the new body; that we await. We have underwent the first resurrection...we have not underwent being raised with a new body.

– And the resurrection is not the new birth. - So don’t tell me that I’m screwed up or confused.

What did Paul mean when he said this:

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

We have underwent a death and a resurection...upon being born again...but, we have not underwent receiving the new body....we are now living in the resurection power of God, of what WILL be, when we are 'changed', in a twinkling of an eye...

Obeying the Gospel is either the new birth, or the first resurrection, depending on the scenario you’re following. -- .There is no adoption now. – The adoption was during the Church days of the Apostles, and does not apply NOW!

what do you mean there is no adoption now?

It is not clear to me how you are referencing it.

----- It’s not a matter of understanding; it’s a matter of YOU BELIEVING WHAT CHRIST SAID. – I have faith in what Christ said, and that’s the understanding. You should try it some time.

..and, I am trying to understand what you are saying.

If you have not put on the Body of Christ yet, you cannot ever put on that which is immortal and incorruptible.

Putting on the body of Christ is the same as being born again, is it not?

Jesus’ Body is that which we are to put on; not that same old carcass that goes to the dirt. You can have a remake of your old carcass if you want, but I’ll take Jesus Christ’s Body anytime.

Yes, I agree we are to put Him on..this is being born again is it not? It is putting off the 'old man'.....we are now hid in Him, and raised up with Him...having underwent the first resurection...but, we still await receiving our new bodies....that cannot die...do we not?

– After all Christ gave US HIS BODY, and You seem to have rejected it,. -- Well done thou good and faithful whatever you call yourself. – (Baptist, Mormon, Catholic, etc, etc,).

Those three verses you gave can apply to you just as well as you think they apply to me, SO WHAT!

I am saying they represent putting on the new body that we will put on, that can live forever. This body is not going to live forever..it is going to die, remember?

Letsargue

Let's argue:

You appear to be...let's try to figure it out.

No don't, I said this:

That is not what I said..read it again.

Being born again, is being raised with Christ....it is the new birth.

It is not putting on the new body; that we await. We have underwent the first resurrection...we have not underwent being raised with a new body.

What did Paul mean when he said this:

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

We have underwent a death and a resurection...upon being born again...but, we have not underwent receiving the new body....we are now living in the resurection power of God, of what WILL be, when we are 'changed', in a twinkling of an eye...

what do you mean there is no adoption now?

It is not clear to me how you are referencing it.

..and, I am trying to understand what you are saying.

Putting on the body of Christ is the same as being born again, is it not?

Yes, I agree we are to put Him on..this is being born again is it not? It is putting off the 'old man'.....we are now hid in Him, and raised up with Him...having underwent the first resurection...but, we still await receiving our new bodies....that cannot die...do we not?

I am saying they represent putting on the new body that we will put on, that can live forever. This body is not going to live forever..it is going to die, remember?

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!

The new birth or being born AGAIN is to be BORN OF A VIRGIN MOTHER, as I have been in my birth of my Father. – You cannot be a brother of mine, nor can I be a brother of yours, and of your father.
Galatians 4:26 KJV – “But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the MOTHER of us all”, ( ALL CHRISTIANS ). -----
Either the Jerusalem which is above is the Bride / Wife of Christ and is a virgin, or she is a HARLOT! – Guess which!
You are obviously wrong on that one point and that makes you DEAD WRONG, (PERIOD).

Paul – There is no one like my God – 060311

Letsargue

Yes!

What is your view of the golden chain of redemption? Hopefully it is something along these lines:

foreknowledge, predestination, calling, regeneration, union to Christ, faith, repentance, justification, adoption, sanctification, and glorification

Please use the template above and provide your answer. ;)

ANR

WELL MR. "ANR"! - Whoever you are. -- There is nothing in the wisdom or the knowledge of GOD of any golden chain of redemption. --- Do you want me to stoop to your level of hell in congering up false "truth" such as that nonsense?

You cannot prove me wrong by using false doctrine, as usual.

Paul -- There is none like my God -- 060311

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WELL MR. "ANR"! - Whoever you are. -- There is nothing in the wisdom or the knowledge of GOD of any golden chain of redemption. --- Do you want me to stoop to your level of hell in congering up false "truth" such as that nonsense?

You cannot prove me wrong by using false doctrine, as usual.

Paul -- There is none like my God -- 060311
Mine was a simple question. If you cannot articulate a response in kind, one wonders if you have a grip on the full scope of soteriology.

Letsargue

Mine was a simple question. If you cannot articulate a response in kind, one wonders if you have a grip on the full scope of soteriology.

Wisdom and Knowledge is always the response to any true QUESTION! – However, you are not wise or knowledgeable enough to ask a true question. The statement you called a question is not a question. There is nothing in the Scriptures that renders it to be a question. NOW WISE GUY, ask a true question that has an answer written in the Word of God.. – There is no question that does not have an answer, but your brain learning and scholar sympathizing is worthless in the Scriptures.

I suggest you get some help from all your wise and smarter than God friends and try to conger up another non-question. ---- Otherwise get all the -- “GOOD HELP you can muster and ask me - “THE QUESTION” that cannot be answered by mortal men, or are you wise enough to do that? ---- It will take an immortal to ask such a question. --- ( Not “How did the cow jump over the moon”), – but a question from “KNOWLEDGE”, not a question from nonsense. --- There is an earthly knowledge, and there is a HEAVENLY Knowledge. - God doesn’t care a wit about your car, beans, kids, grandfather, or what you did yesterday or any of your earthly garbage, -- ONLY the Heavenly Knowledge that is written in the “TRUTH OF CHRIST” ( PERIOD ).

Paul – There is none like my God – 060511

Letsargue

I think that's a "no", Mr. R.

You must be very wise to understand that there cannot be ANY FAITH / EVIDENCE concerning a “golden chain of redemption”. Faith comes by hearing of the Word of Truth and there is NO WORD OF TRUTH about that silly question. – You are very smart; - everyone can ~~seeee~~that~~.

Paul – There is no God like my God – 060611