Rest Room Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine, if you will, that the late Andy Rooney of "60 Minutes" fame is speaking about public rest rooms:
  • How do you feel when you sit down in a stall and feel the hot sweat from someone else's bum?
  • Or how do you feel when the occupant of the stall next to you starts moving his/her shoes beyond the stall divider invading your space?
  • Most mens rest rooms have lower urinals for those of us who are height challenged. What do you think when you see yellow liquid on top?
  • Or when you see someone in upper management leave a stall after doing #2 and not wash his hands? (I'm told by my wife this happens in women's rest rooms too. It's not uncommon for urinal users doing #1 to leave without washing their hands? Think about that next time you shake hands with someone.
  • And then you have the grunters, the "wind" bags, and those who take the opportunity and privacy a stall provides to pleasure themselves. I swear earlier in the week it sounded like the guy next to me was having a heart attack!
  • Men, take a look at the floor in front of the urinal of your choice. Do you see liquid spots, or worse?
  • What is that puddle on the floor you're dropping your pants into?
Just some random thoughts on the subject I have personally seen/heard. By the way, I always wash my hands - before and after is best.

quip

BANNED
Banned
  • How do you feel when you sit down in a stall and feel the hot sweat from someone else's bum?
    Chilled!

• Or how do you feel when the occupant of the stall next to you starts moving his/her shoes beyond the stall divider invading your space?
    Gay bathroom sting!? Or perhaps the guy's just performing the one-cheek-balancing-act.

• Most mens rest rooms have lower urinals for those of us who are height challenged. What do you think when you see yellow liquid on top?
    Apparently, someone who's not "height challenged" harbours their own unique set.

• Or when you see someone in upper management leave a stall after doing #2 and not wash his hands? (I'm told by my wife this happens in women's rest rooms too. It's not uncommon for urinal users doing #1 to leave without washing their hands? Think about that next time you shake hands with someone.

• Well, one doesn't first aquire the level of upper management without getting their hands dirty.....

• And then you have the grunters, the "wind" bags, and those who take the opportunity and privacy a stall provides to pleasure themselves. I swear earlier in the week it sounded like the guy next to me was having a heart attack!
    Perhaps he was constipated. We'll give him the benefit.

• Men, take a look at the floor in front of the urinal of your choice. Do you see liquid spots, or worse?
  • What is that puddle on the floor you're dropping your pants into?
    Then let your choice of bathroom facilities reflect a higher level of discrimination..else...if you can't beat'em, join'em

Status
Not open for further replies.