Responding to the Gospel

Ben Masada

You are in denial of the whole New Testament.

You are totally wrong. I accept 20% of the NT as worth learning some thing from. The rest or 80% of it is composed of anti-Jewish interpolations with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You are totally wrong. I accept 20% of the NT as worth learning some thing from. The rest or 80% of it is composed of anti-Jewish interpolations with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

“I say then, Did God cast off his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God did not cast off his people which he foreknew. Or know ye not what the scripture saith of Elijah? how he pleadeth with God against Israel: Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have left for myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to Baal. Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

I say then, Did they stumble that they might fall? God forbid: but by their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, to provoke them to jealousy.

For I would not, brethren, have you ignorant of this mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits, that a hardening in part hath befallen Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in; and so all Israel shall be saved: even as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer; He shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:”
**Romans‬ *11:1-5, 11, 25-26‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/rom.11.1-5,11,25-26.asv

beloved57

What people was that which worshipped a golden calf thinking it was God ?